Turinabol and sexdrive

Jblake

Awards
Does oral turinabol support sex drive in the same way that Test will? It's a test derivative and seems like it would. Anyone who's used Turinabol that wants to chime in with comments, please do!

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Bump for a link to this stuff. I haven't come across a lot of info on this aas.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's an great test substitute when an oral is preferred, or say stacked with tren. Gains are dry and sustainable. Libido was excellent on my t-bol/tren cycle. The only AAS I prefer to t-bol would be anavar.

http://www.britishdragon.com/turanabol.asp

tarbaby2000

Awards
It is great. Very few sides with good results. I really didnt notice any increase in sex drive at all, but also had no significant decrease.

metabog

Awards
It is great. Very few sides with good results. I really didnt notice any increase in sex drive at all, but also had no significant decrease.
Tar, Risk,
What dosage per day did you use. I've heard around 20 mg. You agree?

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
20mg won't do anything for you unless it's a first cycle or you're <140lbs. Would possibly help with sprint-speed, but won't put any mass on you. It's a fairly-mild methyl. I would run 40mg <200lbs, 50mg > 200lbs as a general rule.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking test/eq/t-bol would be a very nice stack. For those that have used it how well is it suited for jumping a cycle. I'm looking for a good oral to jump start my next cycle other than dbol/drol.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
T-bol works very well to start a test cycle. I much prefer t-bol to drol or d-bol. I hold a bit of water on t-bol, but nothing like with d-bol and anadrol.

Jblake

Awards
I'm putting together a cycle for this summer and I'm considering test, tren and turinabol. I think this would be a killer stack

Jblake

Awards
It was going to be tren and turinabol but I found a source for test cyp.

tarbaby2000

Awards
I agree with riskarb. I ran it at 40mg and got good results. I'm about 220 and 40 worked well, but 50 may be better. I actually used it to jump start a test/eq cycle and it was great!

fairplay101

Awards
I'm also going to be running a Tbol 6 week cycle in the near future, heard great stuff about it too. Injecting with my family around is not an option so Tbol is a great alternative when looking to keep the libido.

Risk - I haven't tried Var yet but it's still on my list for cutting, however, I have heard on it's own at 40mg ED + it can dent your libido, how did you find it?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in this as well. How was it on the 'ol hairline? From what I've read, T-bol is like dbol in that you carry some extra water around while on, has a good anabolic rating but is less androgenic than d-bol and about the same androgenicity as var....that sound about right? Dbol makes my hair shed a little.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's an great test substitute when an oral is preferred, or say stacked with tren. Gains are dry and sustainable. Libido was excellent on my t-bol/tren cycle. The only AAS I prefer to t-bol would be anavar.
Why? How do u compare the two? I'm considering both var and t-bol for my upcoming recomp cycle...

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
For those that have used both is this comparable to superdrol. Seems to give comparible gains/sides.

Jblake

Awards
I think it would be more comparable in action and effect to what Ergomax LMG was. It would be less androgenic though but it apparently can support libido. It's chlordehydromethyltestosterone. From what I gather, the gains are dry and not watery and puffy like dbol but not as scant as something like var.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I'm also going to be running a Tbol 6 week cycle in the near future, heard great stuff about it too. Injecting with my family around is not an option so Tbol is a great alternative when looking to keep the libido.

Risk - I haven't tried Var yet but it's still on my list for cutting, however, I have heard on it's own at 40mg ED + it can dent your libido, how did you find it?
I've never found that to be the case, and I've done >80mg ed. That being said; I don't usually feel suppressed on most gear. I find t-bol and var very similar in sides, virtually nonexistant.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Why? How do u compare the two? I'm considering both var and t-bol for my upcoming recomp cycle...

They're very similar w.r.t. body recomposition. Decent mass and good strength gains with little or no fat gain provided your diet is sound. Both are weak-androgens, so both are best used for your stated purpose. It's really a toss-up, but var sides are so mild that I tend to favor it.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
All this talk about Ergomax... what was this stuff? Chem-name? A/A ratio?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
It never was actually released, many think that it was in fact DMT, and somewhere I read that PA tested it and confirmed it was, but who knows. I think there may have been a few other active compounds in there as well. Very little is known by the public about it, but it has been getting rave reviews.

Jblake

Awards
I think they sold it for a few weeks before most places pulled it. From what I hear there's something coming out soon that's almost like it if not the same thing as one of its constituents. Not from ALRI either.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Desoxy?? cool sh*t!

Thanks for the info guys.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
JBlake, actually the new product coming out is from ALRI, it is called Max LMG. If there is another product coming out that is supposed to be similar to the Ergomax LMG, please fill me in!!!

fairplay101

Awards
Originally posted by: Riskarb
I've never found that to be the case, and I've done >80mg ed. That being said; I don't usually feel suppressed on most gear. I find t-bol and var very similar in sides, virtually nonexistant.
What PCT are you running for these 2 compounds mate? I have a load of Nolva and Trib, was just going to use that for 3 weeks following a 6 week Tbol cycle. As you state, and I've also heard, both are fairly mild in in sides and shutdown isn't too harsh, especially with Var, so Nolva and Trib should be fine?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
They're very similar w.r.t. body recomposition. Decent mass and good strength gains with little or no fat gain provided your diet is sound. Both are weak-androgens, so both are best used for your stated purpose. It's really a toss-up, but var sides are so mild that I tend to favor it.
What kind of sides did u experience?
I'm having difficulties sourcing t-bol... i'll check the two paper makers i know and see...
I also have access to SPA ox, which is supposedly to be strong as BTG (ppl compare 25mg to 40mg of BD var)... i'll see
I'm intrigued about var also for the leaning out property some studies shows off... damn i hate my abdominal fat!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 83
SBH Anabolics 9
klbsa Anabolics 7
Cobranipple Anabolics 17
warriorscode8 Cycle Logs 46