Turinabol and sexdrive

  1. Turinabol and sexdrive


    Does oral turinabol support sex drive in the same way that Test will? It's a test derivative and seems like it would. Anyone who's used Turinabol that wants to chime in with comments, please do!


  2. Bump for a link to this stuff. I haven't come across a lot of info on this aas.

  3. Yeah, it's an great test substitute when an oral is preferred, or say stacked with tren. Gains are dry and sustainable. Libido was excellent on my t-bol/tren cycle. The only AAS I prefer to t-bol would be anavar.

    http://www.britishdragon.com/turanabol.asp
    •   
       


  4. It is great. Very few sides with good results. I really didnt notice any increase in sex drive at all, but also had no significant decrease.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tarbaby2000
    It is great. Very few sides with good results. I really didnt notice any increase in sex drive at all, but also had no significant decrease.
    Tar, Risk,
    What dosage per day did you use. I've heard around 20 mg. You agree?

  6. 20mg won't do anything for you unless it's a first cycle or you're <140lbs. Would possibly help with sprint-speed, but won't put any mass on you. It's a fairly-mild methyl. I would run 40mg <200lbs, 50mg > 200lbs as a general rule.

  7. I'm thinking test/eq/t-bol would be a very nice stack. For those that have used it how well is it suited for jumping a cycle. I'm looking for a good oral to jump start my next cycle other than dbol/drol.

  8. T-bol works very well to start a test cycle. I much prefer t-bol to drol or d-bol. I hold a bit of water on t-bol, but nothing like with d-bol and anadrol.

  9. I'm putting together a cycle for this summer and I'm considering test, tren and turinabol. I think this would be a killer stack

  10. It was going to be tren and turinabol but I found a source for test cyp.

  11. I agree with riskarb. I ran it at 40mg and got good results. I'm about 220 and 40 worked well, but 50 may be better. I actually used it to jump start a test/eq cycle and it was great!

  12. I'm also going to be running a Tbol 6 week cycle in the near future, heard great stuff about it too. Injecting with my family around is not an option so Tbol is a great alternative when looking to keep the libido.

    Risk - I haven't tried Var yet but it's still on my list for cutting, however, I have heard on it's own at 40mg ED + it can dent your libido, how did you find it?

  13. I'm interested in this as well. How was it on the 'ol hairline? From what I've read, T-bol is like dbol in that you carry some extra water around while on, has a good anabolic rating but is less androgenic than d-bol and about the same androgenicity as var....that sound about right? Dbol makes my hair shed a little.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by riskarb
    Yeah, it's an great test substitute when an oral is preferred, or say stacked with tren. Gains are dry and sustainable. Libido was excellent on my t-bol/tren cycle. The only AAS I prefer to t-bol would be anavar.
    Why? How do u compare the two? I'm considering both var and t-bol for my upcoming recomp cycle...

  15. For those that have used both is this comparable to superdrol. Seems to give comparible gains/sides.

  16. I think it would be more comparable in action and effect to what Ergomax LMG was. It would be less androgenic though but it apparently can support libido. It's chlordehydromethyltestosterone . From what I gather, the gains are dry and not watery and puffy like dbol but not as scant as something like var.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by fairplay101
    I'm also going to be running a Tbol 6 week cycle in the near future, heard great stuff about it too. Injecting with my family around is not an option so Tbol is a great alternative when looking to keep the libido.

    Risk - I haven't tried Var yet but it's still on my list for cutting, however, I have heard on it's own at 40mg ED + it can dent your libido, how did you find it?
    I've never found that to be the case, and I've done >80mg ed. That being said; I don't usually feel suppressed on most gear. I find t-bol and var very similar in sides, virtually nonexistant.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    Why? How do u compare the two? I'm considering both var and t-bol for my upcoming recomp cycle...

    They're very similar w.r.t. body recomposition. Decent mass and good strength gains with little or no fat gain provided your diet is sound. Both are weak-androgens, so both are best used for your stated purpose. It's really a toss-up, but var sides are so mild that I tend to favor it.

  19. All this talk about Ergomax... what was this stuff? Chem-name? A/A ratio?

  20. It never was actually released, many think that it was in fact DMT, and somewhere I read that PA tested it and confirmed it was, but who knows. I think there may have been a few other active compounds in there as well. Very little is known by the public about it, but it has been getting rave reviews.

  21. I think they sold it for a few weeks before most places pulled it. From what I hear there's something coming out soon that's almost like it if not the same thing as one of its constituents. Not from ALRI either.

  22. Desoxy?? cool sh*t!

    Thanks for the info guys.

  23. JBlake, actually the new product coming out is from ALRI, it is called Max LMG. If there is another product coming out that is supposed to be similar to the Ergomax LMG, please fill me in!!!

  24. Originally posted by: Riskarb
    I've never found that to be the case, and I've done >80mg ed. That being said; I don't usually feel suppressed on most gear. I find t-bol and var very similar in sides, virtually nonexistant.
    What PCT are you running for these 2 compounds mate? I have a load of Nolva and Trib, was just going to use that for 3 weeks following a 6 week Tbol cycle. As you state, and I've also heard, both are fairly mild in in sides and shutdown isn't too harsh, especially with Var, so Nolva and Trib should be fine?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by riskarb
    They're very similar w.r.t. body recomposition. Decent mass and good strength gains with little or no fat gain provided your diet is sound. Both are weak-androgens, so both are best used for your stated purpose. It's really a toss-up, but var sides are so mild that I tend to favor it.
    What kind of sides did u experience?
    I'm having difficulties sourcing t-bol... i'll check the two paper makers i know and see...
    I also have access to SPA ox, which is supposedly to be strong as BTG (ppl compare 25mg to 40mg of BD var)... i'll see
    I'm intrigued about var also for the leaning out property some studies shows off... damn i hate my abdominal fat!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Turinabol and what?????
    By JN230 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 12:33 AM
  2. Turinabol and M-drol Stack
    By tshaw024 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 07:09 PM
  3. Difference between Turinabol and Halotestin?
    By Lean1038 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 12:22 PM
  4. sustainable development? turinabol and test
    By washingtonirvin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 03:30 PM
  5. Var, Winny, Turinabol, and Primo
    By agent8 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 04:13 PM
Log in
Log in