Shipping to Canada?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I know this might be a question to not ask - but it seems like everyone on here is quite experienced and I really want to get the best information I can. I made a connection and he said Nolva/Clomid is about 90$ CAD. It makes going above and beyond for a pct pretty damn expensive and not very realistic. I have heard you guys talk about the site purchase peptides quite a bit and I'm wondering if it would be a good place to ship things like clomid/nolva/arimidex to Canada.

I am looking into doing a good cycle of Ostarine - and I got some sup3r pct for an AI - but have read that perhaps I should get a legit AI like aromasin or arimidex - especially if I have concerns of gyno - which I do.

Anyone from Canada on these boards try getting this stuffed shipped to Canada - just wondering if it would get through customs as it is substantially cheaper than 90$ CAD a bottle and would allow me to get a great PCT as opposed to just running some Nolva and an OTC AI.

Thank you and sorry if I happened to break any rules in posting this - I just want to get educated and stay safe.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Pm coming