Mass and Strength - Anadrol.
    All out bulk - Anadrol.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Anadrol is great for all of those, too, if you don't mind the bloat. Anadrol is great for preserving lean mass while cutting, but you've got to put up w/ the bloat...no biggy, IMHO.

But, Apples to oranges is correct. Both are good hormones....
  5. Registered User

you're comparing methylated masterone to oxymethelone.
  6. Registered User

The trade names both end in Drol. Seems like apples to apples to me
  7. USA HOCKEY

green apples to red apples
  8. Registered User

Giant, meaty apples vs normal, ridged and defined apples.
  9. USA HOCKEY

Anadrol = Red Apple
    Masteron = Green Apple
    Superdrol = Yellow Apple

brilliant metaphor!
  10. Registered User

bad post dude, not even in the same playing field
  11. Board Supporter

*hangs head in shame*
  12. USA HOCKEY

Quote Originally Posted by spitboy2000
    *hangs head in shame*
    haha it's alright
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Deo! Hop on messenger for a min....

(sorry to hijack thread)
  14. Registered User

I thought superdrol was a cross between anadrol and masteron, and not just methyl-masteron?
  15. USA HOCKEY

you are correct, it more closely resembles masteron however.
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK117
    I thought superdrol was a cross between anadrol and masteron, and not just methyl-masteron?
    its not a cross between anything, its a totally different compound that has its own affects. yes, its callled superdrol, matt came up with a catchy name huh? superdrol is nothing like anadrol for ther origianl poster....but if you looking for purely mass gains i think the tried and true anadrol wins hands down.
  17. Registered User

Same sentiments.. Would choose Anadrol if I were bulking, and Superdrol if I were cutting, no doubt.
    William LlewellynCEO, Molecular NutritionPatented and developed Arachidonic Acid (X-FACTOR™) for Sports Nutrition
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Aside from the water retention, I know people who love ADrol as a cutter. Great for preserving LBM.
  19. Registered User

It does kill your appetite pretty well... Not a fan overall though.
  20. Banned

Anadrol kills it, hands down. Superdrol is for people who are afraid of sides. Anadrol is for people who are afraid of losing.
  21. Banned

Talking

Well for all the people tha seem to think that anadrol is so great and superdrol is so ****ty try to manufacture yor anadrol and sell it for 50 dollars a bottle and get 2 cycles out of it that you end up keeping most of the gains from wiht minimal loss and no aromatization. just bothers me sometimes when people with wise comments like anadrol blows it out of the water.. plzz your just a hater and cant seem to realize they got this supplement passed as legal ot illegal like anadrol.
  22. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Dakine315
    Well for all the people tha seem to think that anadrol is so great and superdrol is so ****ty try to manufacture yor anadrol and sell it for 50 dollars a bottle and get 2 cycles out of it that you end up keeping most of the gains from wiht minimal loss and no aromatization. just bothers me sometimes when people with wise comments like anadrol blows it out of the water.. plzz your just a hater and cant seem to realize they got this supplement passed as legal ot illegal like anadrol.
    Um... 50mg anadrols can be had for like 50c/apiece. 150mg of anadrol a day for 30 days comes out to 45 dollars, and that's a hefty dosage.

50 dollars gets you what, 90 or 100 5mg superdrols, and you need to take 20+ mg a day unless you're under 150 or a total beginner right? Looks to me like you are either taking two week cycles or you are a superlightweight buddy.

The verdict: Superdrol works and is legal. It also more pleasant to take. Anadrol works much better and is often cheaper, but it is not a joyride to be on. Different drug, different target audience.
  23. USA HOCKEY

Hey Ex - what is the Rx Blood pressure medicine you take? Just curious since we are on the topic of Adrol and Sdrol
  24. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    Hey Ex - what is the Rx Blood pressure medicine you take? Just curious since we are on the topic of Adrol and Sdrol
    Attenolol and Hydrochlorothiazide, while on. For a couple of days after getting on attenolol your strength will go down a bit but it's all gravy, you develop a tolerance to that side effect very quickly.
  25. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    Um... 50mg anadrols can be had for like 50c/apiece. 150mg of anadrol a day for 30 days comes out to 45 dollars, and that's a hefty dosage.

50 dollars gets you what, 90 or 100 5mg superdrols, and you need to take 20+ mg a day unless you're under 150 or a total beginner right? Looks to me like you are either taking two week cycles or you are a superlightweight buddy.

The verdict: Superdrol works and is legal. It also more pleasant to take. Anadrol works much better and is often cheaper, but it is not a joyride to be on. Different drug, different target audience.
    EXACTLY Very well said. Anabolic supplements cost ALOT more than AS and do not work as well.

BUT they are legal that is the whole point.

Think about it what do the pros use Mega Max, Superdrol, Ultra Hot TTX or whatever these different supplements are called? Or do they use Test Ent, D-bol, Deca etc???

Of course they do not use the supplements because they just don't work as well as AS and they cost a hell of alot more, BUT they are legal and that is the point.

The supplements available now are simply amazing compared to what was available just a couple years ago BUT you pay a price for their being legal. They cost alot more than illegal AS and a TON more than what AS powders cost.

For what some guys spend on 12 weeks of these anabolic sups could pay for 2 years of AS powders but to many the extra price is WELL WORTH IT>

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  26. Registered User

you can't compare, it's like comparing an ******* to a *****, for guys with small dicks *******s (on girls of course) are better, they're tighter so they make your dick look (or feel) bigger, pussies however are for the real men, same thing with abombs and superdrol. HA HA
  27. Registered User

Nice comparison, are you from Jersey?
  28. Registered User

NO just intoxicated when i posted that
  29. Board Supporter

Spend one year in prison and "but the legal ones are more expensive" will mean something entirely different to you. Freedom is worth any price. I'll stick to the legal side.
  30. Banned

did you go thorugh that?
  31. Registered User

the odds of getting popped are stupidly low unless you're a moron. The main thing you have to worry about is getting scammed.
  32. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent124
    Anadrol kills it, hands down. Superdrol is for people who are afraid of sides. Anadrol is for people who are afraid of losing.
    LMFAO!
  33. Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo

Superdrol= 90caps @10mg

Average user only needs a maximum of 30mg unless you weight over 250lbs.
  34. Member

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    EXACTLY Very well said. Anabolic supplements cost ALOT more than AS and do not work as well.

BUT they are legal that is the whole point.

Think about it what do the pros use Mega Max, Superdrol, Ultra Hot TTX or whatever these different supplements are called? Or do they use Test Ent, D-bol, Deca etc???

Of course they do not use the supplements because they just don't work as well as AS and they cost a hell of alot more, BUT they are legal and that is the point.

The supplements available now are simply amazing compared to what was available just a couple years ago BUT you pay a price for their being legal. They cost alot more than illegal AS and a TON more than what AS powders cost.

For what some guys spend on 12 weeks of these anabolic sups could pay for 2 years of AS powders but to many the extra price is WELL WORTH IT>

CROWLER
    Hmm...

Pro use As becasue they are tried and true. they don't have time to gammble on substances that are a "MAYBE".

With that said, all the weight I have gained has been from Superdrol and Phera-Plex. My 1st cycle ever was Superdrol about 8 weeks ago. I'm on my 2nd cycle of a SD/PP combo right now. To give you an idea of what I gained, I started out at 227lbs. and I wight 259 now.

So if you think Superdrol or legal substances like Phera-Plex, and Ergomax are for pussies...think again.

These subtances are stong as they are made to get a job done in 4 weeks tops and they will shut your ass down just as hard as any "REAL" AS.
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by M(0)NSTER
    Hmm...

Pro use As becasue they are tried and true. they don't have time to gammble on substances that are a "MAYBE".

With that said, all the weight I have gained has been from Superdrol and Phera-Plex. My 1st cycle ever was Superdrol about 8 weeks ago. I'm on my 2nd cycle of a SD/PP combo right now. To give you an idea of what I gained, I started out at 227lbs. and I wight 259 now.

So if you think Superdrol or legal substances like Phera-Plex, and Ergomax are for pussies...think again.

These subtances are stong as they are made to get a job done in 4 weeks tops and they will shut your ass down just as hard as any "REAL" AS.
    i agree im on a cycle currently w/SD and PP just finishing up the PP portion only 3 1/2 weeks in and ive gained a SOLID 15 lbs and still got the superdrol to go monster you keeping any kind of log or anything? if your not allready or for the rest of your current cycle or next cycle you run throw in some prostanzonol, i think youd enjoy that addition
  36. Registered User

Hey Monster and Poopy...lol...(Nice name) I have a bottle of SD and PP sitting here right now. I was originally gonna do a similar cycle as you two, but I second guessed it due to all I've heard about Acne and oily skin on PP. I am prone to acne (Got it bad after my first cycle which was tren) and I finally have gotten rid of it now. I'm a little leary of getting it again and having to deal with it.

What have you guys noticed so far running the PP? Are either of you prone to acne, and have you had any yet? I'd be curious to see if you get any coming off the cycle as that's when It hit me last time. Also what do you think so far about the PP/SD combo?
  37. Registered User

I got quite bad acne from pp. I intended to do 3wks pp + 3wks sd, but switched to sd a week early and acne went within a week. Just my 2 cents.
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

ya sorry so long to reply man but no i didnt get acne with the pp but i had added prostan and i think that helped keep me dry

(not oily) and i just finished, like a week before, getting rid of my gyno and then did this cycle so no man i dont think its as much a worry as would be the LMG's but every ones diff bro, give it a whirl
  39. Registered User

abombs vs super drol.

Im currently taking 40 mg a day of superdol for the
    last 2 weeks and i can say no comparison to adrol
    even at 50mg a day, besides i like the puffy look
    off season that drol can give ya.
  40. Banned

what is a good stack with super? would tren be ok to use with it?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Halotestin vs superdrol vs anadrol for STRENGTH!
    By TheRage1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 09:06 PM
  2. anadrol vs superdrol
    By avyion12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 11:02 AM
  3. m1t vs superdrol
    By iwinulose2981 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 06:58 PM
  4. ErgoMax vs. Superdrol