Anadrol Vs. Superdrol

Anadrol vs. Superdrol?

• I've tried them both and prefer ANADROL

Votes: 80 17.4%
  • I've tried them both and prefer SUPERDROL

Votes: 93 20.2%
  • I haven't tried them both but I still have a right to express my opinion.

Votes: 288 62.5%

• Total voters
CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Apple to Oranges.

Lean Mass - Superdrol.
Cutting - Supedrol.
Clean Bulk - Superdrol.
Less Sides - Superdrol.
Stacked alone - Superdrol.
Mass and Strength - Anadrol.
All out bulk - Anadrol.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Anadrol is great for all of those, too, if you don't mind the bloat. Anadrol is great for preserving lean mass while cutting, but you've got to put up w/ the bloat...no biggy, IMHO.

But, Apples to oranges is correct. Both are good hormones....

bobthebuilder

Awards
you're comparing methylated masterone to oxymethelone.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
The trade names both end in Drol. Seems like apples to apples to me:D

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
green apples to red apples :)

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Giant, meaty apples vs normal, ridged and defined apples.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Anadrol = Red Apple
Masteron = Green Apple
Superdrol = Yellow Apple

brilliant metaphor!

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
bad post dude, not even in the same playing field

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Deo! Hop on messenger for a min....

(sorry to hijack thread)

SpecialK117

Awards
I thought superdrol was a cross between anadrol and masteron, and not just methyl-masteron?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
you are correct, it more closely resembles masteron however.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I thought superdrol was a cross between anadrol and masteron, and not just methyl-masteron?
its not a cross between anything, its a totally different compound that has its own affects. yes, its callled superdrol, matt came up with a catchy name huh? superdrol is nothing like anadrol for ther origianl poster....but if you looking for purely mass gains i think the tried and true anadrol wins hands down.

w_llewellyn

Awards
Same sentiments.. Would choose Anadrol if I were bulking, and Superdrol if I were cutting, no doubt.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Aside from the water retention, I know people who love ADrol as a cutter. Great for preserving LBM.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
It does kill your appetite pretty well... Not a fan overall though.

Vincent124

Banned
Awards
Anadrol kills it, hands down. Superdrol is for people who are afraid of sides. Anadrol is for people who are afraid of losing.

Dakine315

Banned
Awards
Well for all the people tha seem to think that anadrol is so great and superdrol is so shitty try to manufacture yor anadrol and sell it for 50 dollars a bottle and get 2 cycles out of it that you end up keeping most of the gains from wiht minimal loss and no aromatization. just bothers me sometimes when people with wise comments like anadrol blows it out of the water.. plzz your just a hater and cant seem to realize they got this supplement passed as legal ot illegal like anadrol. http://www.piranhasports.com/Products/SteelCityPharmaceutical/methylate.htm

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Well for all the people tha seem to think that anadrol is so great and superdrol is so shitty try to manufacture yor anadrol and sell it for 50 dollars a bottle and get 2 cycles out of it that you end up keeping most of the gains from wiht minimal loss and no aromatization. just bothers me sometimes when people with wise comments like anadrol blows it out of the water.. plzz your just a hater and cant seem to realize they got this supplement passed as legal ot illegal like anadrol. http://www.piranhasports.com/Products/SteelCityPharmaceutical/methylate.htm
Um... 50mg anadrols can be had for like 50c/apiece. 150mg of anadrol a day for 30 days comes out to 45 dollars, and that's a hefty dosage.

50 dollars gets you what, 90 or 100 5mg superdrols, and you need to take 20+ mg a day unless you're under 150 or a total beginner right? Looks to me like you are either taking two week cycles or you are a superlightweight buddy.

The verdict: Superdrol works and is legal. It also more pleasant to take. Anadrol works much better and is often cheaper, but it is not a joyride to be on. Different drug, different target audience.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Hey Ex - what is the Rx Blood pressure medicine you take? Just curious since we are on the topic of Adrol and Sdrol

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Hey Ex - what is the Rx Blood pressure medicine you take? Just curious since we are on the topic of Adrol and Sdrol
Attenolol and Hydrochlorothiazide, while on. For a couple of days after getting on attenolol your strength will go down a bit but it's all gravy, you develop a tolerance to that side effect very quickly.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Um... 50mg anadrols can be had for like 50c/apiece. 150mg of anadrol a day for 30 days comes out to 45 dollars, and that's a hefty dosage.

50 dollars gets you what, 90 or 100 5mg superdrols, and you need to take 20+ mg a day unless you're under 150 or a total beginner right? Looks to me like you are either taking two week cycles or you are a superlightweight buddy.

The verdict: Superdrol works and is legal. It also more pleasant to take. Anadrol works much better and is often cheaper, but it is not a joyride to be on. Different drug, different target audience.
EXACTLY Very well said. Anabolic supplements cost ALOT more than AS and do not work as well.

BUT they are legal that is the whole point.

Think about it what do the pros use Mega Max, Superdrol, Ultra Hot TTX or whatever these different supplements are called? Or do they use Test Ent, D-bol, Deca etc???

Of course they do not use the supplements because they just don't work as well as AS and they cost a hell of alot more, BUT they are legal and that is the point.

The supplements available now are simply amazing compared to what was available just a couple years ago BUT you pay a price for their being legal. They cost alot more than illegal AS and a TON more than what AS powders cost.

For what some guys spend on 12 weeks of these anabolic sups could pay for 2 years of AS powders but to many the extra price is WELL WORTH IT>

CROWLER

FreakNasty22

Awards
you can't compare, it's like comparing an asshole to a pussy, for guys with small dicks assholes (on girls of course) are better, they're tighter so they make your dick look (or feel) bigger, pussies however are for the real men, same thing with abombs and superdrol. HA HA

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Nice comparison, are you from Jersey?

FreakNasty22

Awards
NO:drunk: just intoxicated when i posted that

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Spend one year in prison and "but the legal ones are more expensive" will mean something entirely different to you. Freedom is worth any price. I'll stick to the legal side.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
the odds of getting popped are stupidly low unless you're a moron. The main thing you have to worry about is getting scammed.

M(0)NSTER

M(0)NSTER

Awards

Superdrol= 90caps @10mg

Average user only needs a maximum of 30mg unless you weight over 250lbs.

M(0)NSTER

M(0)NSTER

Awards
EXACTLY Very well said. Anabolic supplements cost ALOT more than AS and do not work as well.

BUT they are legal that is the whole point.

Think about it what do the pros use Mega Max, Superdrol, Ultra Hot TTX or whatever these different supplements are called? Or do they use Test Ent, D-bol, Deca etc???

Of course they do not use the supplements because they just don't work as well as AS and they cost a hell of alot more, BUT they are legal and that is the point.

The supplements available now are simply amazing compared to what was available just a couple years ago BUT you pay a price for their being legal. They cost alot more than illegal AS and a TON more than what AS powders cost.

For what some guys spend on 12 weeks of these anabolic sups could pay for 2 years of AS powders but to many the extra price is WELL WORTH IT>

CROWLER
Hmm...

Pro use As becasue they are tried and true. they don't have time to gammble on substances that are a "MAYBE".

With that said, all the weight I have gained has been from Superdrol and Phera-Plex. My 1st cycle ever was Superdrol about 8 weeks ago. I'm on my 2nd cycle of a SD/PP combo right now. To give you an idea of what I gained, I started out at 227lbs. and I wight 259 now.

So if you think Superdrol or legal substances like Phera-Plex, and Ergomax are for pussies...think again.

These subtances are stong as they are made to get a job done in 4 weeks tops and they will shut your ass down just as hard as any "REAL" AS.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm...

Pro use As becasue they are tried and true. they don't have time to gammble on substances that are a "MAYBE".

With that said, all the weight I have gained has been from Superdrol and Phera-Plex. My 1st cycle ever was Superdrol about 8 weeks ago. I'm on my 2nd cycle of a SD/PP combo right now. To give you an idea of what I gained, I started out at 227lbs. and I wight 259 now.

So if you think Superdrol or legal substances like Phera-Plex, and Ergomax are for pussies...think again.

These subtances are stong as they are made to get a job done in 4 weeks tops and they will shut your ass down just as hard as any "REAL" AS.
i agree im on a cycle currently w/SD and PP just finishing up the PP portion only 3 1/2 weeks in and ive gained a SOLID 15 lbs and still got the superdrol to go:head: monster you keeping any kind of log or anything? if your not allready or for the rest of your current cycle or next cycle you run throw in some prostanzonol, i think youd enjoy that addition:twisted:

adrenalinaddict

Awards
Hey Monster and Poopy...lol...(Nice name) I have a bottle of SD and PP sitting here right now. I was originally gonna do a similar cycle as you two, but I second guessed it due to all I've heard about Acne and oily skin on PP. I am prone to acne (Got it bad after my first cycle which was tren) and I finally have gotten rid of it now. I'm a little leary of getting it again and having to deal with it.

What have you guys noticed so far running the PP? Are either of you prone to acne, and have you had any yet? I'd be curious to see if you get any coming off the cycle as that's when It hit me last time. Also what do you think so far about the PP/SD combo?

Red C

Awards
I got quite bad acne from pp. I intended to do 3wks pp + 3wks sd, but switched to sd a week early and acne went within a week. Just my 2 cents.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya sorry so long to reply man but no i didnt get acne with the pp but i had added prostan and i think that helped keep me dry

(not oily) and i just finished, like a week before, getting rid of my gyno and then did this cycle so no man i dont think its as much a worry as would be the LMG's but every ones diff bro, give it a whirl

weihunglow

abombs vs super drol.

Im currently taking 40 mg a day of superdol for the
last 2 weeks and i can say no comparison to adrol
even at 50mg a day, besides i like the puffy look
off season that drol can give ya. :welcome:

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
what is a good stack with super? would tren be ok to use with it?

Chalkitup

Awards
drol was a little tough on me. I felt like **** everyday. But the results were awesome i just was counting the days till it was all over.

MrBiggs

Awards
I am about to start my first cycle of SD tommorrow. Currently 6'0 229 looking to shed water and get stronger & cut....

1wk 20mg sd
2wk 30mg sd
3wkd 40 mg sd

1-4wk 2packs per day of animal cuts

1-4wk 200 mg Milk thistle

Of course some vitamins and aminos
1-4wk 10grams Glutamine

1-4wk 10,000mg amino acids

shaggy

Banned
Awards
i guess im a pussy..dotn want to take anabol... gonna do superdrol..i want to bulk up...whats teh best to stack it with...i merely want strenght and mass, im already super cut. beef cake!!

MrBiggs

Awards
Shaggy are u currently using or doing anything now?

shaggy

Banned
Awards
nah, just weigt gainer adn glutamine...gettign ready to try to halodrol though in a week or so

MrBiggs

Awards
I heard some good things about halodrol wut do u plan on taking with it?

MrBiggs

Awards
I am currently on the 6th day of SD and I feel such a sick pump..

shaggy

Banned
Awards
dont know....y glutamine adn weightgainer with it...i just started researching thes new suppments..never taken promhormones or anythign before....i have a bottle of 6oxo..i wasnt sure if maybe i shuld end my cycle of halodrol with it... ive heard of soem mentioning milk thistle for liver support...woudl you recomend stacking anythign with halo?