Celtic Mass dosage

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I I recently got some Celtic Mass. I was going to dose it 20mg ED for 6-8 weeks, possibly to kick start a test cycle. Or possibly stand alone with Tr3n. However, I mistakenly thought I was getting Superdrol when I actually got Superdiol, the PH to superdrol. I've seen the recommended dose from 40-60mg. Based on that what would be the approximate dosage of Celtic mass that equates to 20mg Superdrol?

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I I recently got some Celtic Mass. I was going to dose it 20mg ED for 6-8 weeks, possibly to kick start a test cycle. Or possibly stand alone with Tr3n. However, I mistakenly thought I was getting Superdrol when I actually got Superdiol, the PH to superdrol. I've seen the recommended dose from 40-60mg. Based on that what would be the approximate dosage of Celtic mass that equates to 20mg Superdrol?
Anybody? Thought it would have been rather popular considering where it's from but there's not much reviews on it

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Celtic sups aren't a big company on here, especially now that they are done selling.
Not a lot of info on Celtic mass. I looked into it but never bought. A few superdiol logs floating around. But even I have only run their dimethabold.
Best guess would be to search for a superdiol log on here or be.com. Probably won't find much info from straight users here.
Celtic is gtg IMO though. Should treat ya good.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Celtic sups aren't a big company on here, especially now that they are done selling. Not a lot of info on Celtic mass. I looked into it but never bought. A few superdiol logs floating around. But even I have only run their dimethabold. Best guess would be to search for a superdiol log on here or be.com. Probably won't find much info from straight users here. Celtic is gtg IMO though. Should treat ya good.
Alright thanks man. Afaik they are still selling through a different company for research only purposes. Still got the same Celtic mass logo and everything

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks man. Afaik they are still selling through a different company for research only purposes. Still got the same Celtic mass logo and everything
Yeah I think I know what you're talking about. Their rep sent me the link for the sister company. Only like 17 bottles of my fav compound left and I am broke. Sucks haha