Underdosed Test E,?

IC_BigGains

Awards
I am in my fifth week of my cycle, 250 mg test E twice a week. The results thus far are not as good as I expected. My current diet is 3000+ cal, 250-300 g of protein. I train very hard 5 days a week with a little cardio at night, (walking). The results so far are: lost some body fat and gained 5 pounds, weight is slowing increasing. With the amout of cal and protein I am eating with little results, could the Test be underdosed. If so, would it be safe to increase my dosage? Currently I take 1cc(250mg), was thinking about taking 1.5 cc. I have enough test to finish the cycle with this increase. Also, would this increase require HGC?

I understand that it is possible that I might not respond as well as other but since this is my first Test cycle I expected more. I think most of you are prob gonna say just to stick it out at the current dose but just wanted/needed to here it from people who have more experience.

Stumbo

Awards
I am in my fifth week of my cycle, 250 mg test E twice a week. The results thus far are not as good as I expected. My current diet is 3000+ cal, 250-300 g of protein. I train very hard 5 days a week with a little cardio at night, (walking). The results so far are: lost some body fat and gained 5 pounds, weight is slowing increasing. With the amout of cal and protein I am eating with little results, could the Test be underdosed. If so, would it be safe to increase my dosage? Currently I take 1cc(250mg), was thinking about taking 1.5 cc. I have enough test to finish the cycle with this increase. Also, would this increase require HGC?

I understand that it is possible that I might not respond as well as other but since this is my first Test cycle I expected more. I think most of you are prob gonna say just to stick it out at the current dose but just wanted/needed to here it from people who have more experience.
Considering what you are working with, a 5lbs increase in LBM as well as a drop in BF are pretty good results considering you are only in your fifth week, it typically takes 4 weeks to get your blood levels ups.

Typically people run 500mgs/week of test for thier first cycle, I honestly feel that 250mgs is too low. You will still grow off of it, dont get me wrong, but if you are gonna be pinning yourself, you might as well try to maximize your gains. I would up it to 2ml a week, split into 2 shots. No HGC thearapy will be neccessary, test wont shut you down THAT hard, assuming you keep this cycle under 15 weeks.

Also, some would say that your diet needs a little bit of work. You did'nt say how much you weigh, however, most people reccomend 2x your bodyweight in protien, or more, and 4500+ calories daily.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you reread the post, you'll see he's injecting twice weekly, each being 250mg.

Do you feel anything off of the test yet? I'm also on my first test cycle, but started with dbol as well. Towards the end of the 5th week is when I noticed a huge improvement in my overall mood and energy levels, and a general sense of wellbeing. You should definitely increase your calorie intake, the fact that you're losing bodyfat is indicative of an inadequate level of calories for bulking purposes. What was your starting bodyweight?

You say you train hard five days per week, are you able to make gains with that routine when you're not on test? It's still possible that you are overtraining if you're not seeing much in the way of gains.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Definitely increase the calories. 3000+ is much too low.

IC_BigGains

Awards
If you reread the post, you'll see he's injecting twice weekly, each being 250mg.

Do you feel anything off of the test yet? I'm also on my first test cycle, but started with dbol as well. Towards the end of the 5th week is when I noticed a huge improvement in my overall mood and energy levels, and a general sense of wellbeing. You should definitely increase your calorie intake, the fact that you're losing bodyfat is indicative of an inadequate level of calories for bulking purposes. What was your starting bodyweight?

You say you train hard five days per week, are you able to make gains with that routine when you're not on test? It's still possible that you are overtraining if you're not seeing much in the way of gains.
Yes, I have noticed my overall mood increase so it is def not bunk gear. As far as training, I have noticed good gains with my routine. I only work one bodypart (sometimes two) a day, no longer than 45 mins so I don't think I am overtraining. I think it is prob my cal intake, which I hoped it wasn't, lol. My starting weight was 170, about 14% bf.

Man it is tough to eat 3000 clean cal now, guess I will have to try to get 4000. Looks like no more sleeping in, have to get that first meal at 6:30 am.

Thanks to all for your advice.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
eat every 2 hours if you don't already, drink your eggs, you can consume A LOT more of them, and toss in a few tablespoons of olive oil its good fat and lots of cals

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
5lb. LBM and a few lbs. fat loss is absolutley wonderful for your 5th week. Especially off of only 500mg. Maybe I missed it, but what are your stats? Would be easier to tell you if you need to eat more or not. But most likely you will. Test alone raises my metabolism by itself like CRAZY. IN all seriousness, I sometimes have to eat a so much more on cycle than off cycle just to gain ANY muscle as the test is raising my metabolism so much and burning too many cals. It's like a double standard or something. I can gain better while not on due to the metabolism being slower, but I can gain more total LBM while on due to the metabolism being faster but the weight comes on much slower if that makes any sense...lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Georgiepecker Anabolics 17
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 5
dirtwarrior Anabolics 0
Bean Anabolics 13