Epi-Andro stacked with... 1-Andro -or- 4-Andro

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Hello there,

Been out of the game recently. Came back, and bam, talk about a significant ban! Good bye to all those shenanigans. Fun while it lasted.

Looking to get back into it with a strength/endurance/recovery stack. Aim is to maintain weight or potentially drop a few pounds, while increasing strength, endurance, and recovery.

Considering stacking...

Epi-Andro (4-6 ED) with...
Either 1-Andro or 4-Andro.

I'm leaning towards 4-Andro. It appears to be a better hormone for my goals, with a big focus being training intensity and recovery. 1-Andro appears to be a good fit as well, but I'm not a fan of feeling lethargic on cycle whatsoever. On the flip side... would 4-Andro and Epi-Andro be a bit redundant? One converting to test and another converting to DHT?

Aiming for a 4-6 week cycle.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
having took both 1 Andro & Epi Andro at different times I would suggest going with Epi Andro & 4 Andro.
There would be more synergy between the 2 compounds. Test & DHT are completely different animals.
You will have more strength, aggression and get harder with Epi Andro & 4 Andro should help maintain
you muscle mass while you recomp.

1 - Andro for me was similar to Epi Andro in that it increased my strength, but did not get me as lean
and hard at Epi Andro which seems like a much stronger compound,

I would check out Andro 300 @ Platinum Nutrtion, its a transdermal Epi Andro

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I would stack it with 1-andro that is personally what i am during for my cut that is upcoming, ill log it and if you haven't picked by the time my log is over i hope it can help you make the right pick. Either way they are both great options it really matters what you want out of it/goals

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Epi-Andro and 4-Andro are both pretty weak for mass building. 1-Andro is much better. You can stack Epi-Andro with 1-Andro, you just might get some joint dryness if you're prone to it. I am and that combo dried me out too much, but man did I look good. :p

If you have the $, stack all 3. Otherwise, I'd pick one to stack with 1-Andro.