Rookie on the loose - Q&A

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.25%

Rookie on the loose - Q&A

Hola Bros,

I'll throw this one out for the community at large. I'm loosing my cherry on 300mg test E + 300mg deca per week for 10 wks. For s#its & giggles, I'm going to take winny 50mg/day for 4wks starting wk 8 of my cycle. I will be armed with nolvadex 50mg/day for 2wk and 25mg/day for 2wk -- just to be safe on PCT. My bro and mentor says I should hit the nolva at wk3 after the last Deca pin. He's been telling me I've wasted alot of time and money on PH. I say better learn to walk before you run. Staying true to my roots, I'm debating jumpstarting the cycle with 10mg M1T/day * 3wks. The juice should have kicked in by then. Basic start stats are 5'9, 190lb.

I've been lifting seriously for about 7 years. I'm a product of the PH rave and have come up on 4ad, 19nor, 1ad and m1t. I've been doing research for about 2-3yrs. Big Cats PH articles when 1ad hit the scene was one of my first eye openers regarding the physiology of supplementation and exogenous hormones. The power of the internet took over after that -- mucho info. Well I'm ready to move up to varsity and try "legit gear." I work hard and frequent in the gym. I don't wear gloves, straps or anything fancy. I only wear a belt when I squat and deadlift. I don't grunt, growl or chit-chat. My basic routine is simple -- chest/tri's + back/bi's + legs - 2 on, 1 off. I try to shock the muscles whenever possible. I seek the counsel of the older guys that have been hanging out in gyms for a while for advice. I just like to lift man. My diet is so so, because too much food control stresses me out. I'll be shooting for about 3500 cal/day during the cycle (keeping it clean). I dont drink, but I may have a bacon double cheeseburger & onion rings now and then. On occassion you may see me smoke a cigarette after a good workout. Sorry Bro's, no one is perfect -- that habit has to go.

Pleasure to be on the board -- heard lot's of good things. Look forward to reading any replies before I start pinning the tail on the donkey.

Asta La Vista

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

its always a good idea to have test higher than the other drugs and 300mg of each isn't very high ... i'm assuming your goal is to bulk
    plus 10 weeks of deca isn't really enough i would run

wks 1-13 test e 500mg
    wks 1-12 deca 400mg
    wks 1-6 dbol 35mg (i don't like m1t and would never recommend it)
    wks 8-14 winny 50mg
    wks 3-14 hcg 500iu/week (250iu 2x a week)
    start pct week 14

have fun, eat a ton of protein and good carbs, and grow like a weed my friend

(p.s. test alone is a fine first cycle (and any cycle for that matter) on its own)
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.47%

Quote Originally Posted by Habanero
    Hola Bros,

I'll throw this one out for the community at large. I'm loosing my cherry on 300mg test E + 300mg deca per week for 10 wks. For s#its & giggles, I'm going to take winny 50mg/day for 4wks starting wk 8 of my cycle. I will be armed with nolvadex 50mg/day for 2wk and 25mg/day for 2wk -- just to be safe on PCT. My bro and mentor says I should hit the nolva at wk3 after the last Deca pin. He's been telling me I've wasted alot of time and money on PH. I say better learn to walk before you run. Staying true to my roots, I'm debating jumpstarting the cycle with 10mg M1T/day * 3wks. The juice should have kicked in by then. Basic start stats are 5'9, 190lb.

I've been lifting seriously for about 7 years. I'm a product of the PH rave and have come up on 4ad, 19nor, 1ad and m1t. I've been doing research for about 2-3yrs. Big Cats PH articles when 1ad hit the scene was one of my first eye openers regarding the physiology of supplementation and exogenous hormones. The power of the internet took over after that -- mucho info. Well I'm ready to move up to varsity and try "legit gear." I work hard and frequent in the gym. I don't wear gloves, straps or anything fancy. I only wear a belt when I squat and deadlift. I don't grunt, growl or chit-chat. My basic routine is simple -- chest/tri's + back/bi's + legs - 2 on, 1 off. I try to shock the muscles whenever possible. I seek the counsel of the older guys that have been hanging out in gyms for a while for advice. I just like to lift man. My diet is so so, because too much food control stresses me out. I'll be shooting for about 3500 cal/day during the cycle (keeping it clean). I dont drink, but I may have a bacon double cheeseburger & onion rings now and then. On occassion you may see me smoke a cigarette after a good workout. Sorry Bro's, no one is perfect -- that habit has to go.

Pleasure to be on the board -- heard lot's of good things. Look forward to reading any replies before I start pinning the tail on the donkey.

Asta La Vista
    Welcome...

I agree with Glen, can't go wrong with that cycle. Just make sure to eat a ton!
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.84%

That seems like a lot for a first cycle, but hey what do I know?
  5. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

it's a lot but the doses are moderate. That cycle will provide lasting gains.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  6. Pityin' fools since '81
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

it will. you can get away with straight testosterone also though; it's what i would do to see how your body likes it. after that, next cycle add deca, and the next, add winny; etc.

or you could just do it all at once

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 12:58 AM
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 05:17 PM
  3. any ideas for the rookie on fat loss?
    By raudyboy3 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 02:01 PM
  4. any ideas for the rookie on fat loss?
    By raudyboy3 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 11:57 AM
  5. new guy on the block
    By b-boy in forum Pics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 03:55 PM