Need help with superdrol cycle / cutting

xZeroCrashx

Awards
Hi I havne't posted in a while so I feel rusty on how to run cycles etc..

I bought some superdrol a while ago when they were on presale:

I plan to run superdrol @ 30 MG ED split into 3 doses throughout the day @ 10 MG I plan to run that for 30 days until the bottle runs out.

My question is I also have a M4OHN bottle would I run it as a stacker with the superdrol, or should i use it after I finish all the superdrol? and at what dose I was thinking 12 MG ED the dosage seems kinda low.

please help thankyou

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll be running MOHN at 36mg/ed for a cutter over the summer. If you are going to run 12mg I'd recommend using with SD.

xZeroCrashx

Awards
so you plan to just run m4ohn by itself as a cutter? not as a stack with anything else? how long do you plan to run m4ohn
I'll be running MOHN at 36mg/ed for a cutter over the summer. If you are going to run 12mg I'd recommend using with SD.

DamianL

Awards
so you plan to just run m4ohn by itself as a cutter? not as a stack with anything else? how long do you plan to run m4ohn
I don't think you need to start with anything higher than 20 mgs of SD.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you need to start with anything higher than 20 mgs of SD.
i agree, tried 20mgs with good results. trying 30mgs for next time. guess it depends on how much you have to experiment with.

blakkstarr

Board Supporter
Awards
I just finished a cycle with SD and M4OHN.. I have tried this cycle before and did not get the results I was looking for in a cutting cycle, or as I did with MDHT and SD. I posted elsewhere on the forum and got some feedback that my M4ohn dosage was too low. Ie I was running 16, then 24mgs. So this time I ran 20 Mgs SD split, and 36 mgs of M4ohn split 3 times a day. My results were much better this time around about 7 lbs of lean gain, and very good and still maintaining strength increase in a 16 day cycle. Possibly I would even up the M4ohn to another 8 mgs split 3 -4 times a day, for the next time I cycle..