SD and Trimax

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.02%

SD and Trimax

Hey guys I was wondering if SD would be anabolic enough to stop the catabolism caused by Trimax or if M1T is the only thing. And please give me the doses that you think would be best for either.

Thanks in advance.
    -WannaGro

2. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I just finished SD/tri-max cycle, 30mg SD, up to 3 caps of tri-max, some of my lifts were up, some of them stayed the same, but I ddin't lose any strengs at all, ddin't have any sides either. If you going to use only 2 caps of tri-max, 20 mg of SD should be more than enough.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.56%

yeah, thats something i was wondering about also since i am goin to be doin a cycle of each soon.... should i take them together for a synergistic effect, or should i do the trimax first , then the SD ???? Let me know what you guys think !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    I just finished SD/tri-max cycle, 30mg SD, up to 3 caps of tri-max, some of my lifts were up, some of them stayed the same, but I ddin't lose any strengs at all, ddin't have any sides either. If you going to use only 2 caps of tri-max, 20 mg of SD should be more than enough.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.22%

yeah, thats something i was wondering about also since i am goin to be doin a cycle of each soon.... should i take them together for a synergistic effect, or should i do the trimax first , then the SD ???? Let me know what you guys think !!!!
    I'd ONLY run trimax with a strong androgen; SD would fit that bill. 20mg of SD and maybe 4mg of trimax.
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.02%

Thanks for the replies, I will be running the trimax/SD then very soon. Also for future cycles would 1AD/4AD be strong enough to run with thetrimax if I wanted to run it without methyls.

Thanks again
    -WannaGro
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    how much bf did you drop? yeah, i'm interested.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.19%

Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    I'd ONLY run trimax with a strong androgen; SD would fit that bill. 20mg of SD and maybe 4mg of trimax.
    After reading this article: http://www.readthecore.com/200501/mc...omposition.htm
    I'd think that the higher your bf% (over 15%) the less you'd need an androgen.
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25%

There is a confusion over the terminology here. A strong androgen will not show its cosmetic muscle-hardening effects on someone who has a high bodyfat. It would definitely be a good idea to use a strong anabolic along with Trimax. Superdrol fits this bill, since it puts on a significant amount of muscle. It is not very androgenic. That said, if you are doing an extreme cut, with very low calories, Superdrol will not shine as a muscle-builder, but then all you should be caring about is sparing the muscle you already have. 1AD + 4AD could also do the job. I would not recommend 1AD alone with Trimax, though, because you would be drag-ass tired all the time.
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.22%

good clarification, Strat. Exactly right.
    I would change my previous statement to, "I'd only run trimax with a strong anabolic."
  10. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.59%

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    how much bf did you drop? yeah, i'm interested.
    http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...t=24277&page=3

It was only 2.5 weeks cycle (I had to drop it for personal reasons), I ended at about 9% bf. Kept all my strengs, for pct using rebound and cAMPH, lost another pound of fat in 2 weeks and strengs going up nicely.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.5%

I was also wondering if I should be taking the SD the same time as the trimax. I have been taking both caps of the SD in the morning with 1 cap of trimax, and then taking the second cap of trimax latter in the day.
  12. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.59%

it's sounds good
  13. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.02%

Thanks strat that is what I wanted to hear, so I'll run the superdrol this time and probably the 1AD/4AD a little later. With the Trimax is there a certain diet that you should follow for best results like low carb or anything or does it really not matter.

-WannaGro
  14. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25%

Glad the advice was helpful.

Diet with Trimax? What is most important is to keep your protein consumption up so that the anabolics can work to spare your muscle from being used to fuel your sped metabolism. Other than that, standard best-practice dietary practice should be employed
  15. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.22%

I was thinking that a carb-cycling variation might be effective, but I don't really know for sure. If so, probably moderate carb days alternated with low carb days, maybe not using no carb days (or using them sporadically) because of the trimax. This way, you'd always be fed, just cut a certain number of overall carbs consumed, keeping protein and good fats plentiful. This is only an idea, mind you, and it's from someone who may never use trimax again. Might try it with clen, however.
  16. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.02%

cool thanks yeah I was also thinking about the carb cycling like 3 low and 1 moderate, and my diet is pretty clean and the protein is always high. I was thinking about running the clen because I saw that it was run with T3 alot. So would that also be good to add because I have a ****load of clen from the IBE 2 for 1 thing a while back.

Thanks again
    -WannaGro
  17. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.02%

Also I was just reading more about trimax and noticed that some people were mentioning pct for trimax, if this is needed can someone please explain, because I understand the pct for aas/prohormones, I guess this is similar to a pro-thyroid hormone, but can someone please explain.

Thanks
    -WannaGro

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD and gyno...even if....
    By funkyguru in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-24-2005, 07:58 PM
  2. Winstrol and Trimax
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 01:49 AM
  3. IGF-1 and TriMax together?