Trest/M-sten Cycle Evaluation

Swolljaboi

Awards
Howdy,
On Feb 24th I will be embarking on a Trest & Msten journey. I have a bottle of OL DermaTr3st and AAR Liquid Msten.
I'm currently 31 yrs old at 5'11" tall. I weigh 215 at ~15% bf. I recently bulked up to 229 and I am wrapping up an 8 week cut where I've dropped down to 215. I actually lost about 8lbs the first week of the cut just from dropping water and glycogen. Overall I'm happy with the cut as I have retained a lot of muscle and leaned out very nicely. I am trying to decide whether I should continue running a slight deficit during the cycle, try recomping, or run a slight surplus to really take advantage of the compounds.

Dosing schedule as followed:

Cycle:
DermaTr3st - 75/75/75/75 (Not sure how to split up dosing on this one)
Liquid Msten - 24/24/24/24 (12mg morning, 12 mg evening)
LGI Damage Control Full Dose ED
Aromasin as needed
Taurine Pre Workout
Multi and Fish Oils
(Thinking about possibly using a non-stim, pump based PWO such as High Volume. Necessary? Any benefit?)

PCT: SERMS and AI Pharma sourced
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Aromasin:12.5 EOD beginning 3rd week of PCT
Possibly DAA or Viron
Possibly ArA or Follidrone (haven't made up my mind on these yet)
Fearn Soy Lecithin Granules 30g per day

I will likely start off both compounds for a lighter dosage for a day or two just to assess tolerance. I have read some information suggesting that running Aromasin in conjunction with Nolva is actually too hard on the liver. I'd like some opinions on this if anyone has experience. I'm also thinking about running Trest for 6 weeks and then MSten for 4 as I have a bottle of Celtic Labs Trestoderm as well. If anyone has any advice or recommendations I'd like to hear them. I will also be running a log of this cycle which I will try to update on a daily basis. Thank you.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would stay away from the no boosters/preworkout supps. Will Contribute to back pumps

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
I think that the cycle as you have it laid out looks great. If you are estrogen sensitive you may want an AI. Some people like to run the Trest at 100 , too.

Swolljaboi

Awards
Anyone have any advice as to how to split up Trest dosage? Unsure whether it needs to be dosed multiple times per day.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone have any advice as to how to split up Tr3at dosage? Unsure whether it need a to be dosed multiple times per day.
2 times a day, 12 hours apart for transdermal trest

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Howdy,
On Feb 24th I will be embarking on a Trest & Msten journey. I have a bottle of OL DermaTr3st and AAR Liquid Msten.
I'm currently 31 yrs old at 5'11" tall. I weigh 215 at ~15% bf. I recently bulked up to 229 and I am wrapping up an 8 week cut where I've dropped down to 215. I actually lost about 8lbs the first week of the cut just from dropping water and glycogen. Overall I'm happy with the cut as I have retained a lot of muscle and leaned out very nicely. I am trying to decide whether I should continue running a slight deficit during the cycle, try recomping, or run a slight surplus to really take advantage of the compounds.

Dosing schedule as followed:

Cycle:
DermaTr3st - 75/75/75/75 (Not sure how to split up dosing on this one)
Liquid Msten - 24/24/24/24 (12mg morning, 12 mg evening)
LGI Damage Control Full Dose ED
Aromasin as needed
Taurine Pre Workout
Multi and Fish Oils
(Thinking about possibly using a non-stim, pump based PWO such as High Volume. Necessary? Any benefit?)

PCT: SERMS and AI Pharma sourced
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Aromasin:12.5 EOD beginning 3rd week of PCT
Possibly DAA or Viron
Possibly ArA or Follidrone (haven't made up my mind on these yet)
Fearn Soy Lecithin Granules 30g per day

I will likely start off both compounds for a lighter dosage for a day or two just to assess tolerance. I have read some information suggesting that running Aromasin in conjunction with Nolva is actually too hard on the liver. I'd like some opinions on this if anyone has experience. I'm also thinking about running Trest for 6 weeks and then MSten for 4 as I have a bottle of Celtic Labs Trestoderm as well. If anyone has any advice or recommendations I'd like to hear them. I will also be running a log of this cycle which I will try to update on a daily basis. Thank you.

hey man how did this cycle work for you? i've ran msten once solo and then stacked with max-lmg and 19norandro so am wanting to do msten and trest.