Transition PH to AAS

tommyboy

Awards
Right now I am running 1 test cyp and sledge test....I want to switch over to 500 mg test e and some d-bol It takes 2 weeks for those compounds to leave my body. Would it be ok to stop the PH injects and start 500 mg of test and 25mg d-bol. OR will all of that test in my body be overloading it? I dont think it will since the Test E wont kick untill after the 1-test cyp and ST has left my body.

Oh yea should I inject the test once a week or split it up to 2 doses (250 each) And take it half way through the week

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i would finish up this cycle run proper PCT take a few weeks off then start your test/dbol cycle

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Glen, I might agree with you, but "a couple weeks" isn't very much time at all. Tommy it depends on how long you been running 1t/4ad. If you have only been running them a month or so I would switch over to the test and dbol (although dbol at the end of a cycle is not what you really want). So heres the deal...your basically running 1 test and test (4ad) right now. I would use a smaller dose of the 4ad and keep the 1t up. At the same time, start adding in your test e @ 250 ed 5 days for 15 days, then bump it to your normal dose (or a fatty dose to start things off right) and drop the sledge test. Run the 1t until you run out. save your dbol for the next cycle

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i should have specified "a couple weeks" should read time on=time off

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Id agree it would be best to take at least 4-5 weeks off. Give your body a fair chance to recover completely before you hand it a healthy dose of the "real stuff".

How many weeks are you planning on running the Test E?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have only been on the PH, for 2.5 weeks.
Just be patient, finish up the cycle get some nice gains run pct, and then start up the test/d bol cycle. 1-test isn't a ph, it's a great steroid.

Cartman

Awards
Right now I am running 1 test cyp and sledge test....I want to switch over to 500 mg test e and some d-bol It takes 2 weeks for those compounds to leave my body. Would it be ok to stop the PH injects and start 500 mg of test and 25mg d-bol. OR will all of that test in my body be overloading it? I dont think it will since the Test E wont kick untill after the 1-test cyp and ST has left my body.

Oh yea should I inject the test once a week or split it up to 2 doses (250 each) And take it half way through the week
I would be patient and finish your 1-test cyp and sledge test cycle.... This is a good cycle brutha, I have run 1-test cyp 1000mg a week with 4-AD 1500mg for 12 weeks a year ago and was not disappointed, but I did add some test prop at the last 2 weeks of that cycle.Ask anyone here that had tried 1-test cyp and they will say the same thing, its good stuff bro.