First cycle

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm wanting to run my first cycle with phs. I'm wanting to run it with whatever is still legal Otc. I believe I read that 1andro is still available. I would just like to know what I should take for basically cycle support/pct/liver support etc.
5'10
200lbs

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Spoon feed alert...

Just search 1andro cycle through the search function and find a layout man.
Come back with a plan and we will critique

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Spoon feed alert...

Just search 1andro cycle through the search function and find a layout man.
Come back with a plan and we will critique
This... atleast try and show some research initiative

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Spoon feed alert... Just search 1andro cycle through the search function and find a layout man. Come back with a plan and we will critique
yeah I posted this just to see if I could get any advice while I was looking through the threads and Google. I basically came to the conclusion that the negatives out weigh the positives with taking 1 andro. I could be wrong but that just is what it looks like from the reviews that I'm seeing

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
1 Andro and CEL Cycle Assist and you should be GTG
what about pct? I've read with out a serm the gains go away

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
what about pct? I've read with out a serm the gains go away
keep educating yourself on the topic, knowledge never hurts. SERMS do not magically retain gains but rather kickstart natural test production. For any PH or AAS cycle a SERM is a must. As other stated if you post a plan of attack we can critique it and offer our insight.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
keep educating yourself on the topic, knowledge never hurts. SERMS do not magically retain gains but rather kickstart natural test production. For any PH or AAS cycle a SERM is a must. As other stated if you post a plan of attack we can critique it and offer our insight.
thanks man, I appreciate the response. For a first cycle do you think 1andro stacked with 4andro would be to much? Right not I'm looking at running AI cycle support for a month prior then hopping onto 1andro and 4 andro. I've seen dosing of 300mgs working well for 1 andro. Haven't seen how people are dosing 4 andro and I'm still not to sure what to run post cycle. I keep seeing clomidand

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
And nolva but I have no idea where to get that so I'm trying to find a good/the best OVC serm for post cycle

Kodaraw

Awards
thanks man, I appreciate the response. For a first cycle do you think 1andro stacked with 4andro would be to much? Right not I'm looking at running AI cycle support for a month prior then hopping onto 1andro and 4 andro. I've seen dosing of 300mgs working well for 1 andro. Haven't seen how people are dosing 4 andro and I'm still not to sure what to run post cycle. I keep seeing clomidand
IMO, you don't need to preload cycle support - especially for a month.
Agreed with Mgkoret... board sponsors are solid.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, you don't need to preload cycle support - especially for a month.
Agreed with Mgkoret... board sponsors are solid.
Preloading for at least a week is necessary imo because some ingredients can spike blood pressure when first starting it

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
the new cycle support? no need to pre load that I would take it a week at most before. Overall keep cycle support while on cycle as that's when is needed most. Board sponsors are good for it but you can always do a google search and read around.