Superdrol bloodwork 1 week after cycle

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
I promise this is my last thread but I found this very interesting and wanted to discuss.

Finished my SD cycle about a week ago and got blood drawn yesterday. Got the results today and everything besides test was in normal range. Test was at 240 but everything else within normal range.

I though SD was intensely harsh. Anybody have an explanation for this or experienced this?

(I'll post my actual paper work when I can get to a computer)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
What was your dosing scheme and how long, supports while on?

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
First run with SD. 3 weeks at 10/20/20.

Used 1g Tudca daily with at least gallon of water.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well shiit, you should of ran it solo, nothing else, then did blood work if you wanted to see damage.

Also, 30mgx4 is mucho different than 10,20,20

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well shiit, you should of ran it solo, nothing else, then did blood work if you wanted to see damage. Also, 30mgx4 is mucho different than 10,20,20
I was just about to say that

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Well shiit, you should of ran it solo, nothing else, then did blood work if you wanted to see damage. Also, 30mgx4 is mucho different than 10,20,20
Well I sure as hell didn't WANT to see damage lol.

Just expected much worse I guess.

I mean, Epi was harder on me and I figured SD would make Epi it's bitch.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not at 10,20,20.

Run it 30x4 weeks.

It'll make you it's b1tch while making you hyuge

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I though SD was intensely harsh. Anybody have an explanation for this or experienced this?
I never got bloods, but I ran SD10 for 6 weeks at 20mg and never experienced any harsh sides except tanked libido.

Sure I have no idea what the "real story" was inside my body, but I loved SD got great gains with minimal sides. I kept hearing it is so harsh yet I didn't feel that was the case.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never got bloods, but I ran SD10 for 6 weeks at 20mg and never experienced any harsh sides except tanked libido.

Sure I have no idea what the "real story" was inside my body, but I loved SD got great gains with minimal sides. I kept hearing it is so harsh yet I didn't feel that was the case.
Probably because you were using lgi

Reactions: mw1

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I've seen people run SD for 5 weeks at 20-30mg and not have one side- then I've seen the exact people get crushed on Tren....everyone is different, but SD really gets overhyped as far as sides, IMO.

FitnessLuke

Awards
Just like msten...those sides were way over hyped too

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I've seen people run SD for 5 weeks at 20-30mg and not have one side- then I've seen the exact people get crushed on Tren....everyone is different, but SD really gets overhyped as far as sides, IMO.
I ran the OG years ago at 10 mg a day for 3 months and all 3 blood works showed minimal change.

Libido dropped off slightly but that was it.

That being said many whom talk about harsh sides hit around 30 to 40 and some even 50 of the newer but many complained about 20 to 30 of the OG.

Lol, I still have a bottle of the OG M1T in my fridge (pills). I opened the top and smelled it a couple of months ago, smelled like rat poison. Matter fact I have a lot of OG in my freezer from 2003-2006.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
So I just uploaded all my blood work. (Sorry for the terrible format but all I have right now is my phone and it didn't seem to want to do it easily).

So everything came back normal. Question being, I still have some irritation, burning, and pain in my nipples. What could be causing this if everything seems "within range"?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran the OG years ago at 10 mg a day for 3 months and all 3 blood works showed minimal change. Libido dropped off slightly but that was it. That being said many whom talk about harsh sides hit around 30 to 40 and some even 50 of the newer but many complained about 20 to 30 of the OG. Lol, I still have a bottle of the OG M1T in my fridge (pills). I opened the top and smelled it a couple of months ago, smelled like rat poison. Matter fact I have a lot of OG in my freezer from 2003-2006.
Jesus! 10mg for 3 months? Sounds crazy but I've been seeing a lot of exaggerated claims on how harsh Orals are. I've personally have ran them recently for 8 weeks which is much easier to keep and continue to gain. But 8 weeks bridging compounds.

I ran 10mg of sd for 6 weeks and it was amazing. You have me thinking now to extend to 12 weeks lol

Have you ran anything else in that length? With blood work?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was my circa 2004 beta testing log at 50mg/day old school original SD Too many people speak of the ill effects of steroids with absolutely no evidenced but what they have heard. Lipids are poor but bounce back. Liver is perfectly and fabulously fine with nothing but ALA. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachments/%20112249d1420089954-your-expierences-superdrol-post-sd-bloodwork.jpg%20.att
You ran sd at 50mg? Whoa! As stated before I feel the compound(s) are greatly exaggerated in terms of harshness. Many people have proved that's not so much the case.

How long u ran 50mg for? Any support supps during that time? How was the run?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Jesus! 10mg for 3 months? Sounds crazy but I've been seeing a lot of exaggerated claims on how harsh Orals are. I've personally have ran them recently for 8 weeks which is much easier to keep and continue to gain. But 8 weeks bridging compounds.

I ran 10mg of sd for 6 weeks and it was amazing. You have me thinking now to extend to 12 weeks lol

This is why I run certain compounds at 12 weeks

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 weeks time 30, 40 and 50. As stated only ALA. Please note this was a beta run if SuperDrol. Nothing I have used, including the production SuperDrol ever felt or produced the same non sides and alpha male effects as the bate product. I still have first run production product that makes me feel like ****. I speculate that the beta product I ran and the production product were different isomers. Only DR.Dcan know for sure!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 weeks time 30, 40 and 50. As stated only ALA. Please note this was a beta run if SuperDrol. Nothing I have used, including the production SuperDrol ever felt or produced the same non sides and alpha male effects as the bate product. I still have first run production product that makes me feel like ****. I speculate that the beta product I ran and the production product were different isomers. Only DR.Dcan know for sure!
Thanx Dave. Gotcha.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My next cycle

Sd- 10mg for 12 weeks alongside some stano, and follidrone.

I'm going to cut up on this sh!t

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

Lol back in the 90s when I was old schooling it with liquid yeah 12 to 16 weeks easy but oral nah, that was an experiment for a group I was working with and a lot of other things I can't get into and have long been forgotten.

Granted I haven't touched anything in 6 years. And at that time I had 6 cycles under my belt from the early 90s with injects so proceed with caution

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol back in the 90s when I was old schooling it with liquid yeah 12 to 16 weeks easy but oral nah, that was an experiment for a group I was working with and a lot of other things I can't get into and have long been forgotten. Granted I haven't touched anything in 6 years.
Lol old school. Cool thanx buddy. I will be testing sd soon for 12 weeks :)

Damn 6years? Long time.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joey - has the irritation subsided since dropping the SD and jumping on Nolva?

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Joey - has the irritation subsided since dropping the SD and jumping on Nolva?
Not really.

It seems it may have gotten better some days but it's still certainly there and almost always seems worse at night.

General question to everybody, what's the deal on gyno if hormones all appear in line? Is it possible?

People might assume this is "all in my head" but I know my body.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only one isomer of sd that (is known) works.

The 5a.
5b would be weak if it worked at all

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Lots of knowledge guys in here. Anybody have any insight on my question?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Not really.

It seems it may have gotten better some days but it's still certainly there and almost always seems worse at night.

General question to everybody, what's the deal on gyno if hormones all appear in line? Is it possible?

People might assume this is "all in my head" but I know my body.
Well it cannot really "seem" all in line. It either is going to be or not. It's all according to your blood works. Let's say for person A, his bloodwork looks normal then his chances of gyno are extremely low. Also, of you are pricking with your chest then that will also make them sensitive as heck. Some people will worry about gyno and start pricking and pulling and get sore.

HOWEVER with that being said, there have been rebounds later down the line as in 3-4 weeks later.

I'm not in tune with the new age prohormone crowd(circa 2012-14) but from my 20 year history of anabolics that has been a possibility with any anabolic.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only one isomer of sd that (is known) works.

The 5a.
5b would be weak if it worked at all
Beyond my realm of knowledge but the production run of the OG superdrol was night and day different than the beta. The beta was high in alpha male well being and libido and energy. The production run of multiple bottles that Matt comped (correction: sold me at a volume discount for being a tester) me were bottles of lethargy and unwell. All the Anabolic but far too lethargic .

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Still a sore nipple. Not sure if it feels slightly better or I'm just getting use to it.

Not sure what to do. I'm going to run my pct and get bloodwork in the final week. If I'm still having this pain, then I'm making an appointment with my doctor.

Not sure what else to do.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like a solid course of action

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cheers man, to be homest I am too...

But, youre covering your bases with pct and bloodwork... do you plan on adding an AI once you begin to taper the Nolva?

SquatsAndOats

Awards
You're slurring your words!
No, brah. I'm asking if it was the Steroid Superdrol, or the prohormone to it that can be found in say Dragon Nutritions Pro-SD or Celtec labs Celtec Mass.