Halo Extreme vs. 1AD & 4AD

nickpiper12

Awards
Hey guys!

Haven't been much of a poster here on the forum, but more of a lurker gathering info and learning about everything. Have done some runs of some natty products such as Anabeta, ARA, etc, but looking to step it up a bit. Have been training for about 4 years now and diet/lifestyle is in order. I am 21, 5'9 and about 180 pounds, pretty low BF. I am an athletic hockey player, but would like to add some lean mass here in the off season, even a few pounds. Have been stuck at my weight and strength for a good time here.

My plan was to run my first ever PH cycle of IML Halo Extreme, bought 2 bottles just before the ban. Would run as follows for 6 weeks

Halo 50/50/75/75/75/75

25mg morning/dinner for first 2 weeks, and then 50mg morning, 25mg dinner for remaining 4 weeks.

For PCT:

SERM no doubt. Clomid seems to be good for Halo. (Still need a source for it, any suggestions are appreciated)

Clomid 50/50/25/25

DAA @ 3g/day for 6 weeks starting at day one of PCT

Erase Pro 0/0/3/3/2/1

On the other hand I have been thinking of doing an IML 1-AD, 4-AD cycle instead. For some reason I am hesitant to take Halo. Not sure why, maybe just nerves. I have been looking into threads on IML products, but seems this stack may not be as effective and sometimes does not work at all. I do prefer due to being non-methylated, which may be better since it is my first time, but not sure it's what I'm looking for.

Any suggestions are appreciated for either cycle. Thanks!

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Go halo and enjoy your first run . Tried and true first cycle setup. Looks good to go.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
If you're on the fence about the Halo Extreme. Subscribe to my log where I am currently running Halo & Test. Although my results will differ from yours you can get an understanding as to what type of changes you can expect to see good/bad.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
have you thought of stacking halo and 1-andro? thats what i am thinking about for my recomp cycle. but i do want to see the effects of halo solo and then compare them to my solo run of epi

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
doesn't matter
even worse than the stupid dbol vs anadrol debate
Don't forget to run clomid nolva hcg for ultimate wallet burning properties

nickpiper12

Awards
Thanks guys. Think I am going to go through with the Halo cycle. Anything I need to add for PCT. As well as on cycle for sides?

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
if you have a serm and if you have some type of test booster, i like to keep it simple like daa and i think that is what you said you have above. thats good, also its good that you have a AI on hand as in erase. i like to take cycle support just for kicks make sure we are keeping the body clean