Norco on PH

Jamillhouse

Awards
Taking Mutant Plexx but have had terrible back spasms starting in the third week. Finally saw a doctor about them, hoping to get some flexerol and just carry the hell on. He put me on Norco and Medrol. I think I am going to start my PCT and just try again in a few months. Input?

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Personally, if it's that bad I would also stop my cycle,too. You are prob right, just PCT now and hit it again when you are feeling better. Just my opinion!

plifter42

Awards
Norco and PCT should be fine in my honest opinion...

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Norco is totally fine, ran it on cycle before.

Jamillhouse

Awards
What's wrong with Mutant Plexx? I love the results. The sides were just really bad this cycle

plifter42

Awards
A multi-compound run should definitely always include cycle support.

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
I would sleep for 16-18 hours on flexerol it was insane maybe just me tho I couldn't stay awake

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's wrong with Mutant Plexx? I love the results. The sides were just really bad this cycle
What's wrong with using just one compound at a reasonable dosage/length?

Guess it isn't cool enough.

Jamillhouse

Awards
It's not that it's not cool enough. It was recommended to me and I liked the results from my first cycle with it. I had no sides except for loss of libido. This time I had huge back pump with terrible spasms.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not that it's not cool enough. It was recommended to me and I liked the results from my first cycle with it. I had no sides except for loss of libido. This time I had huge back pump with terrible spasms.
That's the hdrol rearing its ugly head.

Jamillhouse

Awards
Most likely won't touch it again. I need to go legal for my next cycle anyway. I am subject to random testing. Just not worth it.

Jamillhouse

Awards
No sport. My job. Once pretty much everything got banned, it became illegal for me to take it, with very dire consequences if I do test positive. Good thing is, in order to test for AAS or banned PH, my boss has to specifically request it from the, I guess he would be the COO, because it costs so much.