Rich Piana: steroid cycles.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Saw a youtube video where he stressed how important it is to come off and give the body a break. He then said that he personally stays on for 3 months at a time, takes a month off, and then gets back on.

Assuming he does the standard PCT thing, he essentially jumps on another cycle the minute he finished PCT.

Maybe this works for him, and maybe his test levels come back every time, but if you're going to be "on" 9 months of the year, shouldn't you just cruise on low-dose test at that point?

Any thoughts on this?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3 on 1 off is not giving your body a break. This is why you don't listen to idiots like Rich Piana. He's clueless.

If you want to blast and cruise, that's probably better than his advice. But, if you go the blast and cruise method you're basically relegating your life to TRT. The longer you blast/cruise, the less likely you are to ever return to anything remotely close to previous baseline levels. Ideally you should run 2 injectible cycles a year. 3 months on, 3 months off.

nolefan9399

Awards
I watched that vid. I would be shocked if he ever comes off test. there is another one of his vids were he said he has been on since he was 18. He said he stopped the gear one time for 6 months when he has surgery.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I watched that vid. I would be shocked if he ever comes off test. there is another one of his vids were he said he has been on since he was 18. He said he stopped the gear one time for 6 months when he has surgery.
LoL maybe he's on TRT and counts the cruises as "time off".

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
3 on 1 off is not giving your body a break. This is why you don't listen to idiots like Rich Piana. He's clueless.

If you want to blast and cruise, that's probably better than his advice. But, if you go the blast and cruise method you're basically relegating your life to TRT. The longer you blast/cruise, the less likely you are to ever return to anything remotely close to previous baseline levels. Ideally you should run 2 injectible cycles a year. 3 months on, 3 months off.
Yeah he kind of contradicted himself. If you account for PCT, he'd be "on drugs" year-round.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
He also talked about just using HCG when he is off did not mention anything about a SERM, makes it sound like he's either on Test or HCG year round.