M5AA cycle, loss in strength? help me please

1. Registered User
    Answers

M5AA cycle, loss in strength? help me please

I started my cycle of M5AA about 3 weeks ago. I chose to incorporate this compound into my cutting stack in order to at least maintain my strength during the cutting phase. I have lost about 8-10 lbs so far (in 4 weeks) but my strength has really taken a beating. I dose the M5AA at 20mg, three times a day. I was taking NAC in the beginning of my cycle and thought its presence may interfere with the M5AA so I stopped taking it recently but this has not changed anything. Anyone know if this is what’s to be expected or am I doing something wrong here? By the way, I have quite a bit of M5AA so this was my first “practice cycle?. Thanks in advance.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Uh post your diet. M5aa is not a miracle drug, and it's not at fault for you losing muscle.

3. USA HOCKEY
    Answers

Seems like you're cutting. M5AA isn't going to preserve strength for a 8-10lbs pound loss in 3weeks.
    I've never used it - but that my guess.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

I do not weigh my food but I can say that my protein intake is high, carbs low-moderate, and fats low. I do not blame the m5aa for loss of strength but I was hoping that it would help maintain my strength. Perhaps I am overly “carb-depleted?. And no, I don’t believe M5AA is a miracle drug. Nothing is a miracle drug. Training and nutrition are what causes muscle growth. M5AA is a “performance enhancing drug?, so I was expecting it to enhance my performance.
  5. USA HOCKEY
    Answers

I think its best used at as preworkout focus while on cycle. Running it alone may give you low to moderate gains at best - and the strength gains from DHT are likily to be only temporary.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PIOTREK
    I do not weigh my food but I can say that my protein intake is high, carbs low-moderate, and fats low. I do not blame the m5aa for loss of strength but I was hoping that it would help maintain my strength. Perhaps I am overly “carb-depleted?. And no, I don’t believe M5AA is a miracle drug. Nothing is a miracle drug. Training and nutrition are what causes muscle growth. M5AA is a “performance enhancing drug?, so I was expecting it to enhance my performance.
    What is your weight, not certainly carb-depletion, but calorie deficeint more likely. Bump cals, and see if this helps.

7. Gold Member
    Answers

If you're lo carb, you definitely need enough cals to give you energy; protein and (good) fats. M5AA didn't do much for me, but it sure didn't hurt. Sleep enough, up the healthy fats, and some regular refeeds (carb days) should help.
  8. I know nothing...
    Answers

60 mg of m5aa is nothing, you need to triple this dose to see any results.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M-DOL first cycle:Help Me please.
    By kochise in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 01:46 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 05:27 PM
  3. Someone help me, Please Critique my diet.
    By Fun2Train in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 04:14 PM
  4. Someone help me, Please Critique my diet.
    By Fun2Train in forum Bulking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 11:35 PM
  5. help me please (shoulder injury)
    By wantmoresize in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-26-2004, 04:40 PM