M5AA cycle, loss in strength? help me please

PIOTREK

PIOTREK

Awards
I started my cycle of M5AA about 3 weeks ago. I chose to incorporate this compound into my cutting stack in order to at least maintain my strength during the cutting phase. I have lost about 8-10 lbs so far (in 4 weeks) but my strength has really taken a beating. I dose the M5AA at 20mg, three times a day. I was taking NAC in the beginning of my cycle and thought its presence may interfere with the M5AA so I stopped taking it recently but this has not changed anything. Anyone know if this is what’s to be expected or am I doing something wrong here? By the way, I have quite a bit of M5AA so this was my first “practice cycle�. Thanks in advance.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh post your diet. M5aa is not a miracle drug, and it's not at fault for you losing muscle.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Seems like you're cutting. M5AA isn't going to preserve strength for a 8-10lbs pound loss in 3weeks.
I've never used it - but that my guess.

PIOTREK

PIOTREK

Awards
I do not weigh my food but I can say that my protein intake is high, carbs low-moderate, and fats low. I do not blame the m5aa for loss of strength but I was hoping that it would help maintain my strength. Perhaps I am overly “carb-depleted�. And no, I don’t believe M5AA is a miracle drug. Nothing is a miracle drug. Training and nutrition are what causes muscle growth. M5AA is a “performance enhancing drug�, so I was expecting it to enhance my performance.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I think its best used at as preworkout focus while on cycle. Running it alone may give you low to moderate gains at best - and the strength gains from DHT are likily to be only temporary.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do not weigh my food but I can say that my protein intake is high, carbs low-moderate, and fats low. I do not blame the m5aa for loss of strength but I was hoping that it would help maintain my strength. Perhaps I am overly “carb-depleted�. And no, I don’t believe M5AA is a miracle drug. Nothing is a miracle drug. Training and nutrition are what causes muscle growth. M5AA is a “performance enhancing drug�, so I was expecting it to enhance my performance.
What is your weight, not certainly carb-depletion, but calorie deficeint more likely. Bump cals, and see if this helps.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
If you're lo carb, you definitely need enough cals to give you energy; protein and (good) fats. M5AA didn't do much for me, but it sure didn't hurt. Sleep enough, up the healthy fats, and some regular refeeds (carb days) should help.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
60 mg of m5aa is nothing, you need to triple this dose to see any results.