Methyldiazirinol (Olympus Labs TR1UMPH) Banned?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Whats up guys just want to know if this compound/product was written in the recent ban??

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
ok thanks man trest didnt make it to that list right?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i believe that it didnt make the list, it wasnt one of the 20 or so that was specifically mentioned.
So tell me where they have it. lol

Trust me. It's banned sir

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
True trest was not on the list. The same for M-sten and DMZ

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Honestly idk why OL stopped to produce Stenabol,Stenadrol and Trest

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True trest was not on the list. The same for M-sten and DMZ
Lol DMZ is also banned. Can you guys prove they're not? Not sure where u guys getting info from. If it's not banned. Please tell me where they're sold and in stock.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Neither Trest or methyldiazirinol were explicitly listed on the bill. However it would be hard to argue they are not covered under the generic language in the bill that bans variations of designer steroids. Which is why most companies have stopped selling them for anything but research purposes.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Neither Trest or methyldiazirinol were explicitly listed on the bill. However it would be hard to argue they are not covered under the generic language in the bill that bans variations of designer steroids. Which is why most companies have stopped selling them for anything but research purposes.
Yes this ^ good point. Took precautions and stopped

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Iron Legion Triumph- the best one on the market, is still available- but it definitely got banned. If you look hard enough you will find it- I'm going to order a bottle today actually. My favorite compound.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iron Legion Triumph- the best one on the market, is still available- but it definitely got banned. If you look hard enough you will find it- I'm going to order a bottle today actually. My favorite compound.
How much?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We're just not looking to walk the line. To many positive things going in within the company to risk any negative set-backs.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Ok so it wasnt written on the bill but you guys discontinued it.:shock: sucks for me i never got to try it haha

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Neither did I dang it!!! It was just a logical company move to not push the envelop, even if it wasn't specifically listed, yet. We want to be around to offer you guys products that we'll be safe not only producing, but shipping.

I'm too much of a DMZ junky that I didn't grab any Tr1umph!!

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Neither did I dang it!!! It was just a logical company move to not push the envelop, even if it wasn't specifically listed, yet. We want to be around to offer you guys products that we'll be safe not only producing, but shipping.

I'm too much of a DMZ junky that I didn't grab any Tr1umph!!
Are you guys working on any pro-anabolic formulas that arent banned? Just curious.

Also, I picked up a tub of CONQU3R and I am absolutely in love with the ****ing formula

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to refrain from any specifics. Unfortunately. But obviously we are working on things. Good things. I wish it were as easy as just putting them together and throwing them out there, but we've got some thorough minds at work on formulations that will be top notch.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Ok so it wasnt written on the bill but you guys discontinued it.:shock: sucks for me i never got to try it haha
I told you it's still out there- for $45 it is still a good deal. You will probably start seeing people selling Triumph for $100. For people that have run it, it is an awesome compound, nothing else like it.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Sounds interesting? Think itd be good to stack with msten for a reconnp or cut. Lucky i got 4 bottles of triumph before the ban

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Iron legion triumphalis+nano mithras and 11kt was the best cycle i ever taken.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Iron legion triumphalis+nano mithras and 11kt was the best cycle i ever taken.
Jesus that sounds epic. Iron legion was the fuxking shiet. Can you please describe the cycle and gains etc...i am highly interested in knowing the details. My bud has a bottle of mithras, i could buy it and run it with triumph. Id assume gains were insane...better than sd

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Jesus that sounds epic. Iron legion was the fuxking shiet. Can you please describe the cycle and gains etc...i am highly interested in knowing the details. My bud has a bottle of mithras, i could buy it and run it with triumph. Id assume gains were insane...better than sd
It was very dry no side effects whatsoever I actually felt really good through out my cycle , I ran Triumphalis @60mg everyday for 6 weeks along side nano Mithras @1 ml daily for up to 8 weeks followed by a bridge of 11kt at 2ml daily with Formeron EOD for 3 weeks followed by pct of Torem Citrate plus DAA(Dpol), Creatine(SizeOn) and Black Lion Formeron. Kept all my strength gains and gained 14lbs its more of an aesthetic type cycle. I'm actually 3 weeks in to the same exact cycle except using Msten instead of Triumphalis cause they were all sold out. I gotta say Msten gives more strength but Triumph gave me better pumps cause of the excellent nutrient partitioning effects and it just made me feel good on cycle. Msten makes me feel a bit lethargic, but nothing I cant handle.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
also I was thinking of running Ostarine along with 11 kt this time for an even better bridge but 11 kt with the formeron alone got me really shredded.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ostarine with X1 KT is fantastic. Astatine was good on it's own, but once I added 1.5mL X1 KT things really took off. Did exactly what it said it was going to do. Mid-section really tightened up and the ab veins along with every other vein decided to pop out.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Ostarine with X1 KT is fantastic. Astatine was good on it's own, but once I added 1.5mL X1 KT things really took off. Did exactly what it said it was going to do. Mid-section really tightened up and the ab veins along with every other vein decided to pop out.
I noticed the veins all on my forearms and I noticed the striations on my chest I hope Olympus Labs picks this up too.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear triumphalis is the shiz, havent heard
Many folks praise tr1umph however.

I'm sitting on 4 bottles of the IL variety and couldnt be happier about it!!!

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
LGI also had a Triumphalis clone not sure how good it was though

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only heard about the lgi variety juuust as the ban kicked in, bummed I missed it! They also made a mithras...

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
You sold me JP...im running that exact cycle at the end of thr month...beach season in Tampa is right around the corner ;)

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Id assume Lgi would.make a quality clone....they were the shiet too

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
That's the only section I don't have veins- I would kill for that. Don't think I have the genetics to obtain single digit BF. I can get around 10-11, buts that's it. Maybe this upcoming Triumph/ Mithras or DMZ/ Stano will get me there.

Evil

Awards
Olympus Labs Tr1umph is actually identical to the "old" Iron Legion Triumphalis? Because some review of the Olympus Labs version are negative

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
While this post is brought up- has anyone even ran Triumph and DMZ together? Haven't seen any logs on it.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
That's the only section I don't have veins- I would kill for that. Don't think I have the genetics to obtain single digit BF. I can get around 10-11, buts that's it. Maybe this upcoming Triumph/ Mithras or DMZ/ Stano will get me there.
That's some nonsense talk, your genetics cannot stop you from going below single digit.. maybe your mind is, but genetics won't.

estirpe

Awards
I already have 2 bottles of XI-kt that i would like to cycle with Triumphalis

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wish I could find more of this stuff. Great compound.

Huslazworlden

Awards
Don't know if your still looking, but just google Testojet Reloaded. Think you'll find what you want..

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out Xtreme Shred by Alpha Lab...

Use code JUNE20 and, you guessed it, save 20% on the following:

Xcel Sports Nutrition
Ostar1ne by OL
Chaos and Pain
Performax
Alpha Lab Technologies
Blackstone Labs
Primeval Labs
Platinum Nutraceuticals

Codes good til the 23rd.....
Nutriverse.com

Huslazworlden

Awards
Wish Plat Nutra still had Massderm, that ish is potent!!! And my stash is low������

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Anyone know what a good dosage is for a Triumph cycle? AAR suggests 30-45mg but I've seen cycles running a lot higher than that.

I have a bottle of the OL and a bottle of the LGI versions. So I have 20mg and 15mg caps which should allow me complete dosing flexibility.