Thoughts/Comments of Ostashred

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Saw an ad for this. Seems pretty crazy? Anyone have any thoughts, comments, reviews of it?

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
Saw an ad for this. Seems pretty crazy? Anyone have any thoughts, comments, reviews of it?
The stuff looks awesome from what i have read on site at a Supplement Shop
"
Benefits of Cycling Osta Shred

-Helps Shred Body Fat

-Promotes Dry Lean Gains

-Little to No Side Effects

-Helps Increase Muscle Definition

-Helps Increase Muscle Fullness

-Promotes Increased Muscle Hardness

-Helps Increase Muscle Endurance

-Helps Control Estrogen & Cortisol Levels

-Can be Used for both Recomping & Cutting Cycles

-Improves Sense of Well Being

-Can Help Improve Joint & Tendon Health

-Non-Liver Toxic

-Does Not Affect Blood Pressure

-Helps Increase Nitrogen Retention

-Helps Improve Protein Synthesis

-Great for Use during PCT

What are the Key Ingredients of Osta Shred?

Ostarine: Ostarine is “Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator.” When it comes to substances like PHs or Gear, they are androgens that once in the body bind to your body’s androgen receptor which results in a greater expression of specific genes. This is what causes the muscle building when you take PHs, but stimulation of the receptor is not limited, therefore it causes a greater expression of specific genes that you do not want, which can lead to gyno, an enlarged prostate, and testosterone shutdown.

Ostarine binds to the receptor the same exact way PHs did, but it is able to selectively stimulate your hormone receptors, stimulating it to produce the good (muscle building & fat loss) and NOT stimulating it to produce the bad (side effects).

Arimistane: A natural compound that is a metabolite of DHEA, Arimistane is known as an "aromatase inhibitor." Aromatase is the enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen, as an inhibitor of aromatase, Arimistane binds to the aromatase enzyme preventing it from converting your testosterone into estrogen. This prevents the production of excess estrogen and also results in higher testosterone levels, as by preventing the conversion to estrogen, your body's testosterone levels remain higher. Additionally, it helps to reduce cortisol, which is a hormone that actually causes muscle catabolism and increases in fat. As a standalone ingredient Arimistane helps to increase muscle hardness and reduce body fat and water retention.

L-Dopa: This ingredient acts as a precursor to Dopamine. Dopamine is thought to be involved in the mental processes like motivation, mood, attention, memory, voluntary muscular movement, and learning. Additionally, research suggests that L-Dopa supports lean muscle growth and normal hormone levels in men and women.

How to Cycle Osta Shred

Dosing on Osta Shred is straightforward, you will be running it at 2 caps daily (25 mg a day), for 60 consecutive days. You will take one (1) capsule in the morning with food, and (1) one capsule 6-8 hours later with food.

With a 60 day cycle of Osta Shred, you will want to follow up with PCT

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Forget it
Diet properly, keep carbs at 1g/lb each day, eat them around the training window, 1.5g/lb in protein and maybe 50g of fats a day
Drop fats or carbs randomly on some days, introduce again the next depending on how progress is going

Avoid ephedrine, it will make you flat as ****
Spend the money you're saving on drugs and food on taking some whore out to dinner instead

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
Forget it the Osta Shred ! and miss out on a great transformational adventure ? No way man, my diet is already A Ok, ill take the OS reap the benefits and those whores will be fighting to take me out to dinner

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
**** for 37 out the door I bought it and will run along side clen for a solid cut with an anabolic

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Just finished up my Ostar1ne run, and I already want this!!!

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
Just finished up my Ostar1ne run, and I already want this!!!
This is good news medinacirilo i have a bottle of Ostar1ne sitting around at home, How did your run go ?

I am now 3/4 of my way through a course of Prednisolone, begun at 50mg/day and tapering off to 5 mg/day, during the last few days i have been tempted to start a light run of Ostar1ne, i am thinking that it may enhance my immune function and recomp hmmmm

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
It went pretty good considering I didn't care about diet, just lifting! Traps shoulders and quads swelled a bit. Not much leaning effects after the first 3 weeks. I went 10, 20, 20, 25, 25, 25. The first 2 days of week 1 then 2, I felt slight pressure behind eyes and lethargy. After that was good feelings, nice pumps, increased strength. Good libido too! Halfway thru week 6 my libido crashed and nipples started to itch, so called it quits

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Went from 266 to 274. Lifts all went up a bit. Support supps was preworkout, animal pack, and protein . I'd totally do a real cycle support next time. Shopping with the wife and she's giving me "the look" so I'll post more in a bit

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Anyone got any before / after photos?

NAZ

NAZ

Awards
Just ordered ostashred and anafuse stack. I'll snap some before, mid and final pics.

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
Just ordered ostashred and anafuse stack. I'll snap some before, mid and final pics.
Wow excellent positive action NAZ you will certainly be a man to watch, enjoy the stack

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Just got my bottle and I'm a little Confused. The front label states 25mg osta and 50mg arimistane. But by the serving on the side 2 caps only makes 12.5mg and 25mg. States do not exceed 2 caps so i wonder if the dosage label is wrong. Otherwise I'm a little disappointed

Attachments

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
From strongsupplementshop.com

"Bottle has misprint - serving size is 1 capsule with 120 servings."

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Sweet... thsnj s for that. Starting on Wednesday