trest ace oral vs mentabolan transdermal

xtjesse

Awards
Since oral dosing for mentabolan half life is short trest ace seems to be the way to but what if you made a trams d form of the ment. The molecular weight is lower and the absorbtion would be sort of time released so I was wondering would it be more efficient to go trans D ment or trest ace oral?

xtjesse

Awards
I'll be running transdermal ment at 90 mg for 30 days starting here in a few days just want to know anyone's opinion on the difference between the two. I'll be logging it along with trenavar if anyone's interested I'll link it here.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd follow..... keep us posted breaux

xtjesse

Awards
Decide to go with the ment. 7 days in and it's feeling good. My libido is going up every day to the point where I have to rub one out when I'm not with my gf. I feel fuller, when I flex it feels like I can tear something. Strength and endurance haven't been as noticeable but still increasing and no back pumps yet. aromatization is strong with this one. I've been lump free for about 8 months and within 5 days I notices a half pea sized lump behind the left nip but 1 ml of clomid eod took care of it immediately