First PH Cycle (H-drol) Advice and Critique

gmm0412

Awards
This is my first post but I'm not new to this site, I can just usually find all the information I need by searching and not posting. Since this is my first PH cycle and there is a lot of conflicting information out there I decided to post my plan from start all the way through PCT to make sure I'm not missing anything or making any mistakes, I tend to be on the conservative side with everything. I'm 6'2 roughly 240lbs and will be using the H-drol to cut up some. I'll post my calories and macros at the bottom if anyone wants to chime in on that as well.

PRELOAD: WEEK 1
CEL Cycle Assist--> 4 Caps 2x a day

5 WEEK CYCLE: WEEK 2-WEEK 6
H-drol--> 50/75/75/75/100 (mg per day)
CEL Cycle Assist--> 8/8/8/8/8 (pills per day)
Fish Oil--> 6/6/6/6/6 (pills per day)
Glucosamine Chondroitin--> 3/3/3/3/3 (pills per day)
Multi Vitamen--> daily dose
Taurine--> As Needed for back pumps 2g a day?

POST CYCLE: WEEK 7-WEEK 12
Nolva--> 20/20/10/10/5/5 (mg per day)
CEL Cycle Assist--> 8/8/8/0/0/0 (pills per day) should run out of 2nd bottle by wk 9?
Fish Oil--> 6/6/6/6/6/6 (pills per day)
Creatine--> 20/6/6/6/6/6 (mg per day)
Lean Xtreme-->0/3/3/3/3/0 (pills per day)
Activate Xtreme-->0/0/0/6/6/6 (pills per day)

NUTRITION:
My BMR has been measured at about 2400 calories since its a cut ill aim for approx. 2200 calories so:
2200 calories
275g Protein (50%)
110g Carbs (20%)
70g Fat (30%)
2 gallons of water per day

MY QUESTIONS:

Is there anything you see missing during the cycle? Is there any supports I should add in? Or anything additional that I should add to the H-drol during this cutting cycle for better results?

Would a post workout supplement like dark rage or waxy maise be beneficial during the H-rol cycle? or save it for PCT?

For PCT when should I stat Activate Xtreme and Lean Xtreme? There is so many varying answers out there saying you don't even need Activate b/c Nolva, so I decided to add it in later. Any advice on this is appreciated? Currently I have Lean Xtreme in 2nd week of PCT and not starting Activate Xtreme until 3rd/4th week?

I now some people say for PCT you only need 20/20/10/10 but the extra 2 weeks at 5/5 each week makes me feel better, is there downfall ro negaitve sides to two extra weeks of nolva?

How long into or after PCT can I start my usual ECA cut stack? Should I do this during PCT or wait a few weeks post PCT to start up again?

P.S IT IS CEL H-DROL THAT EXPIRED IN 2012, RESEARCH SAYS UNBROKEN SEAL IN DARK CLOSET SHOULD BE FINE? lol

Thanks for the advise I will begin pre-loading CEL cycle assist next Monday the 9th.

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
I would try to run the halo for an extra week if possible. It'll kick around week 3 and you'll want to keep it going.

gmm0412

Awards
Thanks for the input.
I only have 2 bottles, so I wouldn't have enough to add another week of 100mg.
Do you think it would be better to run the listed 5 week cycle of 50/75/75/75/100 or run a 6 week cycle of 50/50/75/75/75/75?

Any other input on any of my other questions?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

gmm0412

Awards
After reading up on your site I thin I'm going to switch a few things out because they are rated higher and mrore cost effective according to your site.

1.) Switch out CEL Cycle Assist for the Blockade Cycle Defense by Assault labs
2.) Switch out Lean Xtreme for Reduce XT by SNS
3.) Switch out Activate Xtreme for DAA MAX by Vital LABS

NEW PCT: WEEK 7-10
Nolva 20/20/10/10mg per day
Blockade 6/6/6/6 caps per day
DAA 3/3/3/3g per day
Reduce XT 0/3/3/3 caps per day

How does this look? Do you thin the changes are any better or worse?

Thanks again for the input.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Halo is pretty mild. No need for cortisol blocker in reduce xt. Blockade is good stuff. Run the DAA

gmm0412

Awards
Halo is pretty mild. No need for cortisol blocker in reduce xt or test booster in DAA. Blockade is good stuff.
Thanks for the advice!
Do you think the cortisol blocker/test booster would help me maintain gains while still cutting during PCT? or not worth the the $50?

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Thanks for the advice! Do you think the cortisol blocker/test booster would help me maintain gains while still cutting during PCT? or not worth the the $50?
I revised my answer. Run the DAA. I wish I did last halo run. I forgot it's been a while. Some times it's good to sometimes it isn't. My bad. But no cortisol blocker is a waste of money for this compound. I would throw in some TUDCA to run with the blockade. Blockade liver is just Nac.

gmm0412

Awards
But no cortisol blocker is a waste of money for this compound.
Okay thanks, this is one of those things I keep seeing mixed information about. Again, I tend stay on the conservative side for most things, but I will continue to do research on this topic.

Does anyone else have input for any of my other questions?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is my first post but I'm not new to this site, I can just usually find all the information I need by searching and not posting. Since this is my first PH cycle and there is a lot of conflicting information out there I decided to post my plan from start all the way through PCT to make sure I'm not missing anything or making any mistakes, I tend to be on the conservative side with everything. I'm 6'2 roughly 240lbs and will be using the H-drol to cut up some. I'll post my calories and macros at the bottom if anyone wants to chime in on that as well.

PRELOAD: WEEK 1
CEL Cycle Assist--> 4 Caps 2x a day

5 WEEK CYCLE: WEEK 2-WEEK 6
H-drol--> 50/75/75/75/100 (mg per day)
CEL Cycle Assist--> 8/8/8/8/8 (pills per day)
Fish Oil--> 6/6/6/6/6 (pills per day)
Glucosamine Chondroitin--> 3/3/3/3/3 (pills per day)
Multi Vitamen--> daily dose
Taurine--> As Needed for back pumps 2g a day?

POST CYCLE: WEEK 7-WEEK 12
Nolva--> 20/20/10/10/5/5 (mg per day)
CEL Cycle Assist--> 8/8/8/0/0/0 (pills per day) should run out of 2nd bottle by wk 9?
Fish Oil--> 6/6/6/6/6/6 (pills per day)
Creatine--> 20/6/6/6/6/6 (mg per day)
Lean Xtreme-->0/3/3/3/3/0 (pills per day)
Activate Xtreme-->0/0/0/6/6/6 (pills per day)

NUTRITION:
My BMR has been measured at about 2400 calories since its a cut ill aim for approx. 2200 calories so:
2200 calories
275g Protein (50%)
110g Carbs (20%)
70g Fat (30%)
2 gallons of water per day

MY QUESTIONS:

Do need both the fish oil and glucosamine? I have both on hand so I was going to take both for good measure, I've had joint pain in the past? Can I add in CLA during H-drol cycle or wait until PCT?

Is there anything you see missing during the cycle? Is there any supports I should add in? Or anything additional that I should add to the H-drol during this cutting cycle for better results?

Would a post workout supplement like dark rage or waxy maise be beneficial during the H-rol cycle? or save it for PCT?

For PCT when should I stat Activate Xtreme and Lean Xtreme? There is so many varying answers out there saying you don't even need Activate b/c Nolva, so I decided to add it in later. Any advice on this is appreciated? Currently I have Lean Xtreme in 2nd week of PCT and not starting Activate Xtreme until 3rd/4th week?

I now some people say for PCT you only need 20/20/10/10 but the extra 2 weeks at 5/5 each week makes me feel better, is there downfall ro negaitve sides to two extra weeks of nolva?

If not Lean Xtreme and Activate Xtreme what else could I add instead that would help me maintain and continue to see progress during PCT? Im open to all ideas, just tell me which product you like and why?

How long into or after PCT can I start my usual ECA cut stack? Should I do this during PCT or wait a few weeks post PCT to start up again?

For nutrition, has anyone gone low carb during an H-drol cycle? On my previous cut cycle I see best results when I keep my carbs between 75g and 125g. If you think I will feel ****ty with my carbs this low what is the lowest you would reccomend going? (i know everyone is different)

P.S IT IS CEL H-DROL THAT EXPIRED IN 2012, RESEARCH SAYS UNBROKEN SEAL IN DARK CLOSET SHOULD BE FINE? lol

Thanks for the advise I will begin pre-loading CEL cycle assist next Monday the 9th.
Remember nolva is also liver toxic so imo better to not run the extra 2 weeks I don't think 5mg will do much good at that time ne ways

gmm0412

Awards
Thanks Mixedup, I changed my PCT, let me know what you think?

NEW PCT: WEEK 7-10
Nolva 20/20/10/10mg per day
Blockade 6/6/6/6 caps per day
DAA 3/3/3/3g per day
Reduce XT 0/3/3/3 caps per day

How does this look? Do you think the changes are any better or worse?

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Thanks Mixedup, I changed my PCT, let me know what you think? NEW PCT: WEEK 7-10 Nolva 20/20/10/10mg per day Blockade 6/6/6/6 caps per day DAA 3/3/3/3g per day Reduce XT 0/3/3/3 caps per day How does this look? Do you think the changes are any better or worse?
Good to go