mother of all pcts!

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Here's the line up:
Nolva, Clomid, sup3r pct, x gels, PA, reduce xt, test powder (daa), And I just ordered iron champs usa's volume and hpta. After my first cycle I lost a majority of strength and size gains so I'm not playing around this time. Opinions/advice welcomed.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Looks damn solid man! Should keep a lot of gains with that... As long as your diet is right of course

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd run the Volume and HPTA after everything else. Run it as it's own separate cycle.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'll save the hpta and volume for After I finish sup3r pct.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I'm using it because the daa could cause an increase in prolactin

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using it because the daa could cause an increase in prolactin
It's good to have on hand then, if you have prolactin issues from DAA. Are you one of those rare few who gets prolactin DAA sides?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, what did you run your first cycle and what was your pct like? What are you running this cycle?

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Idk if I'm sensitive to daa, but better safe than sorry. Plus it will help with libido. First cycle was msten, this cycle is dmz and dermafury

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's the line up:
Nolva, Clomid, sup3r pct, x gels, PA, reduce xt, test powder (daa), And I just ordered iron champs usa's volume and hpta. After my first cycle I lost a majority of strength and size gains so I'm not playing around this time. Opinions/advice welcomed.
Wow! I thought my pct was big!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Yo, I run anti prolactins in my pct (usually inhibit p or prolactrone) and I will never stop. Love the libido boost