Why did my Superdrol thread get deleted?
- 03-25-2005, 10:29 AM
- 03-25-2005, 10:51 AM
No, because that link was probably source posting which is explicitly prohibited.
ManBeast-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
- 03-25-2005, 11:05 AM
Yes I think it might be that. Bobo and the MOD's want to keep any mention of where you may find PH's off the board. They are banned after all. And before you say "But SD isn't on the list" Well it will be if it keeps popping up on the board on where to buy in the post ban era
03-25-2005, 11:18 AM
- 6'1" 221 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
- Rep Power
It doesn't have to be on the list to be illegal. I just love how all these people are suddenly lawyers and can tell me what is legal and not legal. Read the bill. The wording covers it. And that is straight from Rick Collins.
Please remember that cases such as these aren't based on reality. Its based on the perception of reality. That last thing I need is some parents claiming their kid got Sdrol from this site.
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
Similar Forum Threads
- By PinkHeart in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2014, 06:23 PM
- By DenDestroys in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 21Last Post: 08-25-2009, 02:12 PM
- By Brolic in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 07-16-2008, 12:04 AM
- By engival in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2007, 03:59 PM
- By Myostatin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2005, 12:46 AM