Looking for tips on next cycle to run

Pitsterpits

Awards
Hello everybody! This is my first post here, love this forum, been reading a lot on here so far :)
I live in Norway, where polar bears roam the streets! Just kidding, I hope none of you believe that, hehe.

Facts: guy, 22 years old. 1.93 cm tall, weigh in at about 88kg, most is muscle. Bf around 12-13% I wiuld guess.

Been working out for 3-4 years, with a few off periods. Last year has been super serious. Eating healthy and clean food for the most part. Im having a REAL though time putting on mass, and becoming stronger. For a guy my size I should atleast be benching 100kg, but 85kg x 2 is the best Ive done.
I believe my genes are BAD when it comes to lifting. I do eat like a horse, so calories are not the problem :)
Anyways..currently on my first cycle, this is day 13 of RPN havoc. ( and YEA i have done my research so I dont have any questions)
My thoughts on epistane so far is that im not sure its working as good for me. Its my very first cycle, and I havent gained on bit so far. Recomp is my goal here.
I know its slow acting and takes a while to kick in but other then high blood pressure and minor shrinking in ball size, nothing yet. No lethargy or dropped libido, no sensitive nipples or sore joints from estro suppresion. We will see if it turns around later on!

Anyways!! I was wondering what to do for my next cycle. I have already bought deca drol max, so that is tempting. Need advice on it though.
ive got 2 erase, ad3-pct, d-pol, some other daa supplement, and a lot of support supplements.
I will be running anabeta elite sometime soon, just have to buy a bottle, seems like a great product.
Im also lookin into natty stacks, that are good for recomp. I would like to add lean mass to my tall frame.
Advice will be taken with high appreciation guys! Would love to hear what you think :)
Great site!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since you live in a place where access to ph's is still relatively easy, I guess it depends on your goals. If you want to bulk, add some Msten to that Deca Drol Max. Tagger is running that stack right now, he could probably chime in and let you know how it's going. If you want more of a recomp, try The 1 or DMZ.

JW Supplements and Powermyself.com still have Olympus Labs products in stock.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm having real good luck with dermastrength and epic. Using both in pct and still making gains. They have made me a believer in natural anabolics

Pitsterpits

Awards
Thanks alot, will look into them, and do some research before next cycle ever happen :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Since you live in a place where access to ph's is still relatively easy, I guess it depends on your goals. If you want to bulk, add some Msten to that Deca Drol Max. Tagger is running that stack right now, he could probably chime in and let you know how it's going. If you want more of a recomp, try The 1 or DMZ.

JW Supplements and Powermyself.com still have Olympus Labs products in stock.
This stack is legit. It's starting to really kick in. I'm really noticing the carb cravings right now. Can't wait to see how awesome this turns out in a couple weeks.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
How many calories are you taking in?

What's your training split look like?

Pitsterpits

Awards
I take in about 3500-4000 clean calories. 450g carbs, 210g protein and 110g fat. Diet is in check!
I workout 6 times a week, between 1-2 hours, depends on what im training. I try to hit every bodypart twice a week :)

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I take in about 3500-4000 clean calories. 450g carbs, 210g protein and 110g fat. Diet is in check! I workout 6 times a week, between 1-2 hours, depends on what im training. I try to hit every bodypart twice a week :)
Not sure if your diet is as in check as you may think. If you're consuming 3500-4000 calories at 88kg (193 LB) you should be growing.

In my opinion
a) your workouts aren't efficient and you're taking too many breaks
B) you're not actually getting the calories you think you are, it's tough to get 4000 clean calories
C ) your protein is too low, I have some physique and bodybuilders between the age of 19-25 that I'm training that are between 160-180lbs that are consuming more protein than you. I have bigger competitors too that are taking in much more protein. I also have 2 bikini girls that weigh 125-135lbs taking in about 200-240g protein.

I suggest you bump up the protein to 350g

Not being a hater bro just trying to help you out!

Pitsterpits

Awards
One thing you should know about me, I take good advice when given :)
I will bump up my protein for sure, see how it goes!
And yes, I do get bigger from the calories I eat, I just dont get any stronger, or it takes a really really long time! But I do grow!
So calories are in check, it could be that my protein was too low therefore not gaining as much strength.
Still 2 weeks left of rpn havoc cycle, hopefully some strength gains will show. ive had zero issues on cycle to this day, absolutely no sides :p
But im a little more tired then usual, but then again my sleep has increased hell of a lot in a positive way :)

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
One thing you should know about me, I take good advice when given :) I will bump up my protein for sure, see how it goes! And yes, I do get bigger from the calories I eat, I just dont get any stronger, or it takes a really really long time! But I do grow! So calories are in check, it could be that my protein was too low therefore not gaining as much strength. Still 2 weeks left of rpn havoc cycle, hopefully some strength gains will show. ive had zero issues on cycle to this day, absolutely no sides :p But im a little more tired then usual, but then again my sleep has increased hell of a lot in a positive way :)
There is a difference in training for strength vs size.
Obviously the bigger you get the stronger you get, but those gains do not always rise equally or proportionally.

For exanple if I do 5x5 for shoulders they will get stronger but there won't be much change in size. The higher reps do great for shoulder size and definition.
For chest I see both size and strength from 5x5. If i do sets of 12-15 for chest I may feel more dense but size and strength aren't as prevalent.
For arms I don't see much size or strength from 5x5.

Pitsterpits

Awards
Thats very true!

I have been changing things up a bit now, since u mentioned rest time between sets. Today I hit chest, had a super hard workout, a lot of volume and almost no rest time, I struggled lots in the end hitting 15 reps with 40kg benchpress!
Anyways, gonna hit 300g of proteins from now on, and hit the weights haaaaard.
Do u have a good natty stack to recommend :)?
Im thinking anabeta elite and erase next!

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Thats very true! I have been changing things up a bit now, since u mentioned rest time between sets. Today I hit chest, had a super hard workout, a lot of volume and almost no rest time, I struggled lots in the end hitting 15 reps with 40kg benchpress! Anyways, gonna hit 300g of proteins from now on, and hit the weights haaaaard. Do u have a good natty stack to recommend :)? Im thinking anabeta elite and erase next!
Yeah rest between sets in my opinion is the downfall of most bodybuilders. Gotta find the happy medium between getting rest and not resting too long.
If powerlifting then obviously you'd need more rest.

I'm old school when it comes to natural supps.

10g creatine monohydrate a day
20-30g bcaa drank throughout the day
Maybe a non-stim pre workout like EVP
Whey protein isolate as needed to meet protein requirements

After that I typically spend money on the "healthy" spupps like fish oils, multivitamins, cissus/joint support etc.

Not a very exciting stack, but it works for me! And it's something I can afford year-round to stay consistent when on and off cycle.

Pitsterpits

Awards
Yes, Ive used a lot of creatine and Bcaa's. I also have my vitamins and minerals everyday. Along with other normal supps :)
Thanks for answers! Appreciate it!