is dmz at 80mg too high?

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I did the first 10days at 40, and the last 10 at 60. I'm not experiencing any negative sides really, can I up to 80mg/day?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I probably wouldnt. 80 is really high ha

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran it at 60 with Olympus Labs, and 75 with LGI. And yes, it was high. BP was always high. Sleep was difficult. But intensity in the gym was unmatched. Glad I ran it high and hard. If you're prepared and willing to deal with the sides that probably will show up. Do it. If you're only 20 days into the cycle, it should be about "go" time now!!

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I may just stick to 60, I'm stronger every day in the gym! And dma, I followed your dmz log, it was great bro

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man!! When I run it again I'm actually going to keep it at 40, but as part of a stack.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I won't pass 60

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Remember seeing a log going 80 for 2 weeks and even hitting 100 for 2 days. The sides start to exponentially increase at that point. If 60 is good for you then keep it there. 60 should be great anyways. Maybe try dosing 80 one day, 60 the next, for a week to average out to 70 and see if you notice a difference

aaronjwh250

Awards
You can go to 80. I think I went up to 120 with dmz because I wasn't seeing any gains fast enough lol, boy was I wrong. I actually had virtually zero zero negative side effects for 3 weeks at 120mg. Mine was from lgi. I was insanely vascular and my drive in the gym was unmatched. Didn't see a lot in the strength department even at such a high dose but I did add some mass to my upper body. Maybe 2 lbs after a 4 week cycle and about 2-3% bf drop.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow 120!!! My head would have exploded. But just goes to show the difference in people's chemistry. 75mg of LGI and the veins in my temples were constantly pulsing with blood.

aaronjwh250

Awards
Actually nevermind, now that you said heads explode I do remember getting some headaches the last week of my cycle but I attributed this to having my test shutdown on an oral cycle. And my BP was okay the cycle too, on the high end but still in the normal range.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Wow 120!!! My head would have exploded. But just goes to show the difference in people's chemistry. 75mg of LGI and the veins in my temples were constantly pulsing with blood.
That always happens to me when I run DMZ or Triumphalis. What is that due to? Always wondered. People used to say it scared them lol. My Ex girl never got lippy when she saw that ****.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That always happens to me when I run DMZ or Triumphalis. What is that due to? Always wondered. People used to say it scared them lol. My Ex girl never got lippy when she saw that ****.
Blood pressure. I'm bald so it was really pronounced pulsing webs on the side of my head!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of my wife's friends who is a nurse asked my wife if I was ok!! Not to mention my arms looked like 3-D road atlases.

farasat317

Awards
I did the first 10days at 40, and the last 10 at 60. I'm not experiencing any negative sides really, can I up to 80mg/day?

Farasat

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's fine at 80mg a day...Who needs a liver anyway.It's such an unimportant little organ..sarcasm

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
OP is a pretty big dude but 80mg is really FN high. I'm 170-180 when I get off cycle and I stick to 30-45mg. Usually gain 10 solid pounds on DMZ for 5 week run. My nuts just shrank into my stomach thinking about 80mg.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
I ran up to 80 on olynpus dmz. Didnt see much difference from 60. I would reccomend saving product, and just riding 60mg.

If you arent making mad gains at 60, you really neec to reassess your training.

plifter42

Awards
I wouldn't go above 60 if I were you for 6-8 weeks.