- 03-25-2005, 01:27 AM
ok first off i wanna say im am not doing a cycle i am still reading and doing my research. neway my freind told me that a steroid injection oil based or water is supposed to be in a layer of fat, but from everything i read it should b in the muscle (intramuscular) and only things like insulin, HGC, and GH should be injected into fat. After i told him this he told me i was wrong n still insisted it should b in tha fat and that a 1inch or 1.5 inch needle wouldnt even go to the muscle. am i wrong here or is my info right??
- 03-25-2005, 01:50 AM
You are right he is wrong.. well unless you have got like 50% bf then a 1.5 would not touch your muscle... If you inject oil in the fatyou run a bigger risk of abcess (yes it was a typeo... late night typing)
- 03-25-2005, 02:43 AM
- 6'1" 240 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Originally Posted by Matthew D
03-25-2005, 02:45 AM
it was a typo.Originally Posted by Beelzebub
Bro I would quite listening to your friend. friends like that will get you into trouble
03-25-2005, 11:57 AM
thanks for clearing that up guys, mayb when i show him this he'll listen 2 me
07-20-2007, 10:02 PM
Can any of you guys point me in the right direction to purchase some needles? 24-26 gauge 1.5 inch.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2005, 10:20 AM
- By raybravo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:34 AM
- By BrKonman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 41Last Post: 12-12-2003, 03:27 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-28-2002, 02:51 AM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-24-2002, 08:14 PM