Which oral is most potent?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I know dbol is something you should definitely feel, but is anadrol stronger?

I think the best way to check a source is to maybe just buy some orals and run a short cycle of those. Although I have enough test to run 250mg for 6 weeks, so I would incorporate that as well.

xflipside

Awards
  • Best Answer
Anadrol, superdrol, or m1t are the most potent Id say

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
The one that is most potent on a mg to mg basis is methly tren. It is so potent that you will also need a new liver, typical dose is 250mcg, so not even 1mg!

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Methyl tren is the most "potent" - in that you need the fewest MG for it to work well. 200x stronger than anadrol in that respect.
I think that when it comes to actual growth though dianabol comes out on top if you're willing to push the doses and time on.

Other steroids will increase glycogen better, but for actual tissue then dbol or tbol would be best

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Theres no right answer. Each drug does different things, whats yiur definition of strongest?

Good question.

I've done superdrol at 20mg. Everyone said it's very harsh and yet I sailed through the cycle for 6 entire weeks with little sides (except zero libido) and made fantastic gains.

Dbol looks fun, but I love the dry steroids. It's too bad the same compounds can be hell on the hairline. I don't think I'm prone to baldness but I'm 30 and have noticed a slight recession at my temples.

May consider anavar. I know it's fairly mild, but have heard great things and that it can bring out vascularity.

ironpendog

ironpendog

Awards
Strongest I've taken would have to be halotestin and anadrol

fordmandiesel

Awards
dmz is on of my favorites, big gains after only 2 weeks, back pumps and lethargy were a killer for me though

billp81

Awards
I gained 17 pounds of lean mass on my first cycle of D-bol. I was very impressed. I am currently running Haloplex for a six week cycle. Hopefully it will give a more dry gain. The D-bol is definitely great for bulking (or was for me).

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Anadrol is definitely incredibly strong. I'm up almost 20lbs in 4 weeks.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thats alot of mixed drinks lol
How about your cycle layout and nutrition plan ? Look into msten as well .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Whats your diet split and bmi height n weight n age.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
40/40/20...
6"0 - 250lbs @ 10%bf..
30yrs old.
Thats nice if u can afford it week 2 bump the a1 to 60 then taper down to 40 its best to start the a1 high but no more than 3 a day

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Mdrol is great keep it low as possible i been on a1 for 5 weeks gained 20 lbs and i have a full bottle still to open . Theres a pre workout out there called mega nox u might really enjoy it. One question u said dbol 50mgs . Are those the blue ones ? 1g test is that im ?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The Dbol is an injectable blend..
Test,Tren,Dbol...

I have the blue hearts though orally..

1G of Test..
Pin 500mg twice a week...
Delts, Glutes or Quads.[/QU

Tbh thats probably the best simple cycle ive seen id love to read ya logs when ya done . Have u ran like this b4 ?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Now that I think of it, I'll probably pin Test 300mg twice a week..

I'll be running the Blend 5x a week so that's an extra 350mg of Test right there.. Only have enough for the first 4 weeks..

Never ran a cycle with a blend before..
Straight Test & Eq mostly..
Oral kickers and sometimes Proviron throughout..

The first 6 weeks should be nothing but huge gains in strength and size..

I've also only ran Eq at 600..
So I'm not sure how I'll react to 900mg or if I'll keep it there..
Day by day brother . I find that test around 750 to 1000 eow makes it easier to kick . If u can get sus get it if not stick with wat ya got my personal fave is test cyp i find running that 8 weeks at 750 makes me feel like the guy from crank. I even catch myself yapping in the mirror lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If u do pin 2x a week do opposite muscles on off days if u can

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
first time i pinned my quads i hit somethin and it hurt like hell now its only glutes and delts for me . plus i find putting a piece of tape over the site helps keep from leaking

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ive never done that cooking it can change the chemical property of the substance. I got an old heater sometimes i press the site against it heating the muscle b4 pinning. I find heating the site keeps the pain down a lil

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heat about an inch of water in a coffee mug for about a minute in the microwave, let the vial sit in that for about 3 minutes. Just enough to warm it a little. No direct heat.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I see thats sounds good.
Dude labs came back . Idk why it's ****ed up free test 33 ldl 303 hdl 16 est 2 . gonna start trt soon