A matter of Class
- 03-24-2005, 07:46 PM
- 03-24-2005, 08:02 PM
03-25-2005, 02:42 AM
03-25-2005, 05:24 AM
Yes, that one. I believe is old myth, but i just wanted to be sure.Originally Posted by Skye
For istance on a Primobolan profile Bill Roberts (dunno who is this guy) says: "Primobolan Depot is a Class I steroid working well at the androgen receptor but which apparently is ineffective in non-AR-mediated anabolic effects".
03-25-2005, 07:40 AM
Originally Posted by Syr
non-AR-mediated anabolic effects?
most of androgens work at rhe AR. fisrst time t ear non-ar anabolic thing.
hum makes me think. i think that maybe due increase in nitric oxde retiontion and insulin sensitivity, which can be anabolic!
03-25-2005, 11:00 AM
6-8 years ago, Bill Roberts, Bruce Kneller & Patrick Arnold often engaged each other in pissing contests of epic proportions over in Usenet. Hysterically funny **** for us bystanders!
No idea what Roberts is up to these days, but Kneller is (apparently) working w/ Gaspari, and just recently (apparently) pitched a hissy-fit @ PA over on Avant (under the nym "Harmony" - classic Brucie).
Syr - I never made heads or tails of that class-1 / class-2 business, either.
03-25-2005, 01:21 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rodel in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 02-24-2013, 05:54 PM
- By Mikey851 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-02-2010, 08:09 PM
- By Rodja in forum General ChatReplies: 60Last Post: 09-27-2009, 03:12 PM
- By Nick26 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 01-05-2009, 09:45 AM
- By tommy_69 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 08-15-2003, 12:58 PM