masterdrol dosages?

rsx

Awards
I've been taking masterdrol now for about 10 days at 60mg before workout and 20mg x 3 on nonworkout days. Haven't really seen any difference in strength as of yet. Is it too early to tell or should I up my dosages?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking masterdrol now for about 10 days at 60mg before workout and 20mg x 3 on nonworkout days. Haven't really seen any difference in strength as of yet. Is it too early to tell or should I up my dosages?
I would give it another couple of days at about day 15 and you haven't felt anything you might want to up the dosage. If you want to bump it up to 80mg a day I would go 20mg in the morning, 40mg pre-workout (about 45min-1hr before), and 20 mg later in the day.

I'm running it at 60mg split and I feel my muscles getting a bit harder...I may bump it up to 80mg or 100mg next time around.

kiss55

Awards
RSX do you have a lot of expierence with prosteroids/hormones? I'm sure you guys know what youre doing, but most logs on masterdrol only go as high 40 mg a day which is supposed to be harsh. Im pretty interested in your response. Thanks. I understand this was a while ago, it just confused me.

Popa Murph

Awards
I would give it another couple of days at about day 15 and you haven't felt anything you might want to up the dosage. If you want to bump it up to 80mg a day I would go 20mg in the morning, 40mg pre-workout (about 45min-1hr before), and 20 mg later in the day.

I'm running it at 60mg split and I feel my muscles getting a bit harder...I may bump it up to 80mg or 100mg next time around.

:wave:

Stupes

RSX do you have a lot of expierence with prosteroids/hormones? I'm sure you guys know what youre doing, but most logs on masterdrol only go as high 40 mg a day which is supposed to be harsh. Im pretty interested in your response. Thanks. I understand this was a while ago, it just confused me.
A while ago? No kidding. It was a year and half ago.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about the Methyl Masterdrol in capsule form?? Because that is methasteron (superdrol) and 60mg is an extremely high dose for that. I know LG made a new "Liquid Masterdrol" with different actives but I'm not familiar with it.