Last review of my PCT

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Hey guys, epi cycle is coming to a end next friday and i just want to make sure my PCT looks solid.

Sup3r PCT: Week 1-6 @ 4/4/3/3/2/1
Nolva: Week 1-4 @ 20/20/10/10 (1ml/1mL/.5mL/.5mL)
DAA: Week 1-4 @ 3/3/3/3
Reduce XT: Week 3-finished

Questions:
1. Can i add Myokem magnitropin into this pct run to help keep things going and help keep some of the gains?
2. How is M-sten compared to Epi, looking into next cycle.
3. Did patriots deflate the balls (; answer: NOOOOO

Thanks
J

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks solid. A natural anabolic is always a good addition to pct. Msten would also be a good next step for you, not too bad on sides and good gains to be made. Good luck!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Thank you!! i am looking forward to my next cycle. i thought i would stop at one but thats what i said for tattoos also.... dang it hahah

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you!! i am looking forward to my next cycle. i thought i would stop at one but thats what i said for tattoos also.... dang it hahah
Same here, you see how one tattoo worked out for me!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
haha yeah going for my other chest piece in april.... how long did it take to finish your sleeves!?
10806441_10204212310167032_1173587705428685196_n.jpg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 years, all prison ink

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are your macros for pct compared to on cycle how much has your maintenance cals gone up during cycle

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your macros for pct compared to on cycle how much has your maintenance cals gone up during cycle
I keep my calories as high as possible in pct to keep my gains. 14 days into pct now and hit a new pr on bench today. I just eat everything in site, hate losing any gains!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I keep my calories as high as possible in pct to keep my gains. 14 days into pct now and hit a new pr on bench today. I just eat everything in site, hate losing any gains!
That's good on of the biggest things people forget is that when they put on extra muscle their bmr and maintenance calories. Change so to hold onto the weight a higher amount of calories then before is needed permanently

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's good on of the biggest things people forget is that when they put on extra muscle their bmr and maintenance calories. Change so to hold onto the weight a higher amount of calories then before is needed permanently
More weight, more maintenance calories.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^Yep. I think a lot of ppl dont realize that. They eat more and make some good gains and hit a plateau. Well the plateau is because now you've eatten more and made gains well your going to have to eat more more to make more more gains. hahaha. But i like that statement above. more weight more maintenance.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes add Magnitropin. And yes the Pats deflated the balls. The Golden Boy not so golden right now. But I don't care still want them to whoop the SeaChickens.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Yes add Magnitropin. And yes the Pats deflated the balls. The Golden Boy not so golden right now. But I don't care still want them to whoop the SeaChickens.
What week would you add magnitropin in? I'm guessing from the start? And I blame science but I'm a pats fan Hahahah. And seachickens That's good i like that!!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah right away. That's what most of us Cardinals fans call them as they are a big rival. But we can't allow them to win the Bowl in our stadium. So we're all Pats fans in AZ right now.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Yeah right away. That's what most of us Cardinals fans call them as they are a big rival. But we can't allow them to win the Bowl in our stadium. So we're all Pats fans in AZ right now.
Must be big crowd there, good for the state and the city though!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
And if you guys had a QB you would have made it much farther

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
tebow......... jk hahah palmer was a great QB when he was younger i still think he has a couple years left but, they need to keep Larry he's a free agent

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tebow......... jk hahah palmer was a great QB when he was younger i still think he has a couple years left but, they need to keep Larry he's a free agent
It's big talk around here right now. I think they'll take care of him and keep him here.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
It's big talk around here right now. I think they'll take care of him and keep him here.
I hope so, he is kinda a father figure to Floyd. But I always feel like he needs a real QB he is so talented