Half bottle of helladrol?

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
Been away from the boards for a while now. Haven't run a ph cycle in 2 years, but I still have half a bottle of Helladrol left over. I've had great gains on CEL H Drol and Helladrol, so I'm excited to run it again. You think it's still good to go after 2 years? it looks fine and smells fine.
Being that I have only 87 pills left (25mg each), what's the best way to run it? I know H drol takes a while to kick in, so I'm thinking about running it for 5 weeks like so: 50/50/75/75/75. I'll run out one day short of 5 full weeks that way. I wish I had more pills because I would love to run that, then 100 for a 6th week.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Good deal. And also, I have 975mg of clomid (25mg each) left over. You guys think 50/50/25/25 would be okay duing pct? Seems like some people recommend higher dosages

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid dose you've got there is perfect

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Hell yea. Thanks for the help guys. I might run another log so I'll drop a link here if I do.

plifter42

Awards
Do it up, kill that bottle. I would do 1 cap 2x daily followed by PCT.

Edgehanger

Awards
I was thinking of getting back in the game myself. I have 5 bottles of Beast V1 5 Katanadrol 5 helladrol and 6 bottles of epi. I stocked up before the first ban and I think I might get back to it. I definitely can't take them all though.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of getting back in the game myself. I have 5 bottles of Beast V1 5 Katanadrol 5 helladrol and 6 bottles of epi. I stocked up before the first ban and I think I might get back to it. I definitely can't take them all though.
Id sell those helladrol if I were you. Those things go for a lot of money now

Edgehanger

Awards
Really, I thought V1 would be the top seller. Inbox me please.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Alright gentlemen, just started my cut log. It won't let me post the link because I have under 1000 posts. I guess that's a new policy because I've always shared links on here with no issues. Either way, you can find it from my profile if you guys are interested.