My journey to improve t-levels 27yo, clomid

ValhallaCalls

Awards
Hey guys, here's a little bit of a back story followed by my blood results before and after testosterone therapy, as well as some questions; I call it testosterone therapy and not TRT, because my naturopath decided to go the Clomid route before jumping straight to TRT.

So I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease at age 12, over the years I've been on various medications including long term courses of high does prednisone which I believe screwed with my endocrine system. For the past 10 years or so I just haven't felt myself, I've been generally tired, have next next to no sex drive; pretty much all of the tell-tale low T symptoms. I am now medication free and doing quite well health wise following the regimen from my naturopath, but we are still trying to get my hormones mediated.

I brought up how I felt I may have low T to my naturopath, and he decided to do some blood work on the matter about 2 months ago. I had in the 'low range' of total testosterone, and had low free testosterone with LH 'in the low end' of the range; which was probably the reason he decided Clomid could be viable to begin with.

To summarize: Started off with low free-t about 2 months ago. Have been on Clomid for exactly two months now. I've seen a significant increase in both total and free testosterone, however, my Estrodiol levels are high now as well. I've noticed a SLIGHT increase in sex drive and energy, but no where near what I should have.

Test Numbers:
Two Months Back
- Total Test: 311 Ref Range: 250-1100 nmol/L
- Free Test: 29.5 Ref Range: 35-155 pg/mL
- LH: 2.3 Ref Range: 1.5-9.3 mIU/mL
- SHGB: 33 Ref Range: 10-50 nmol/L
- Estrogen was not checked this time

Following Two Months of Clomid
- Total Test: 640
- Free Test: 103.7
- LH: 4.2
- SHBG: 44 (increased)
- Estradiol: 59 Ref Range: <= 39 pg/mL

The doctor has decided to start me on Myomin to combat the estrogen, it's being mailed now. I was wondering if anyone could chime in on the effects I might notice with elevated estradiol as well as SHBG in the higher end of the scale as well as the efficacy of Myomin. Hopefully I'll notice a big difference once the estrogen is under control.

Are there any additional tests or levels I should seek? Any advice/suggestions/or hunches are completely welcome; and I thank you for your time.