Mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Is there any way for one of you mods to reach me on aim or msn. Cause obviously trying to discuss stuff by posting isnt working too well, and id like to have a decent conversation without keep getting cut off by a deleted thread or closed thread.

I would say Pm me but yea. heh

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
dude...let it go...there gonna ban you dude.....just chill out for a little

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
What the **** don't you understand? We don't want you discussing it because of your age. It is NOT for debate. Its the rules and I make them. If you don't like them, TOUGH ****!

You would donate if you didn't get treated like this over a miniscule detail? Guess whatm I don't want your donation. You pay for the inforamtion presented here and out of gratitude to those who help people WHILE following the rules. If you don't like the way you've been treated then its easily fixed. Follow the rules or don't post here.

I'm sick and tired of people bitching about how they get treated when they don't even read the fucking rules then when they do they have a problem with them. I DON"T FUCKIN CARE IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. YOU DON"T OWN THE BOARD, I DO. I DON'T WANT 19 YEAR OLD KIDS TALKING ABOUT ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, TAKE A FUCKIN HIKE. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN DEAL WITH KNOW-IT-ALL TEENAGERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.