Best low to moderate PH?

Abaddon75

Abaddon75

Awards
I once ran a Havoc cycle. Great gains but it landed me in the hospital with horrible hip muscle pains.

I'd like to run a new cycle but I don't need anything too powerful. Just something that's a step above the standard creatine/glutamine/etc. stack.

Any recommendations for a PH stack with moderate gains and low sides?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
They're banned so why not go the natty route? ArA / ABE stack

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Unless you have the PH's on hand they are now illegal and finding them would not be easy

As said above you could try out ARA, ABE, magnitropin, etc.

Natural Anabolics are effective with proper diet/training and carry no sides

nclifter28

Awards
You can still buy m-sten and dmz there not mild but very popular

Abaddon75

Abaddon75

Awards
Makes sense. I think I'll give those a try. Easy enough to get from Amazon.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've stumbled across dienelone, desoxy-t, superdiol, trest, m-sten, DMZ. And that's without really trying.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
What kinds of "hip muscle pains" we're you experiencing?

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
If you want something like glutamine or creatine, head over to Toys R Us. They have some stuff.

But seriously, LG sciences have some pretty decent stuff, but don't expect too many gainz.

Abaddon75

Abaddon75

Awards
Crippling pains so bad I could barely walk. Never experienced them before using Havoc. The doc fixed me up and I laid off the stuff since.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Crippling pains so bad I could barely walk. Never experienced them before using Havoc. The doc fixed me up and I laid off the stuff since.
How is this correlated to Havoc? Was it cause of crazy pumps or something or possibly the area got hurt due to extra load (from an extreme strength increase)?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey Bro There are still a couple of options out there check out the platinum nutraceuticals line of topical Epi Andro in specific or our 11-oxo . It converts to DHT and is light on the liver. Check out our web site here http://www.platinumnutra.com/default.asp and feel free to hit me up with any questions.
Cheers

Abaddon75

Abaddon75

Awards
No crazy weight loads or anything else unusual. Maybe it was pump related. All I know is the Havoc cycle was the only thing that was different and the pain that day was horrible.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
You could try the SARM route, not as much gains as PH (although LGD was good to me) but still a step above most natty products

Abaddon75

Abaddon75

Awards
Not at all. I researched the proper way of taking it well before. I did everything right but it went badly for me in the end.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Not at all. I researched the proper way of taking it well before. I did everything right but it went badly for me in the end.
Well I'm not going to argue with you and I'm not saying it's impossible because everyone reacts to compounds differently, but what I can tell you is havoc is extremely mild. For you to have reacted the way you did, tells me the user did something wrong. And it interests me.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Epistane caused the hip problems no more than deadlifts, standing, or walking did.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Trest Deca /end thread. As long as you are good with needles that is.

Abaddon75

Abaddon75

Awards
Sometimes **** happens. The only time in my life I used a PH and the only time I experienced such a crippling pain. In all my years of weight training, walking, and whatever else, nothing like that ever happened. If people experience painful back pumps and other sides, is it that inconceivable that pain could develop in the hip area?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They wouldn't be back pumps then but anything is possible. If it required medical attention, then its just a training injury. Regardless of where I get pumps, its just a side effect of steroids that doesn't deter me from using them a second time.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Sometimes **** happens. The only time in my life I used a PH and the only time I experienced such a crippling pain. In all my years of weight training, walking, and whatever else, nothing like that ever happened. If people experience painful back pumps and other sides, is it that inconceivable that pain could develop in the hip area?
In the 100's of epi threads I have read over the years, I have never heard of this...or anything remotely like it. So it stands to reason that something else caused the issue.