Such thing as too much TUDCA?

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Been on ep15tane, dermatren for the last 2 weeks. About half a week in at 30mg, I started to notice my right palm yellowing. It was faint, but now it's a pretty solid yellow color and it won't go away no matter how much water I drink. I eat insanely well after I hired a coach for this run. I'm taking Arm1care Pro as my on cycle support but that only offers 200mg per serving (4 servings) of TUDCA. I've seen online that the "max" is 1000mg. Should I buy more TUDCA? This is starting to worry me as the problem won't seem to go away and I'm afraid of acute liver failure. I have searched all over the internet for answers, but have found nothing. I don't have any other noticeable sides other than the yellow palm. If I notice any more sides, I'm going to get vitals checked.

I was taking 2 caps of epi, 2 caps armicare, 1 inhibt-p every morning all at the same time and 1 cap epi and same on cycle supps at night. I just recently saw some opinions to split up the armicare and inhibit-p as well as split the epi caps up into once every 8 hours. Started doing that 2 days ago.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Typically your eyes would be yellowing as well is it just your palm?

Only safe bet is bloodwork. ASAP if you think you could be getting liver damage.

If the only symptom is the palm, and you don't feel ill as well, I kind of doubt it is jaundice. Again, bloodwork to be safe.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Typically your eyes would be yellowing as well is it just your palm?

Only safe bet is bloodwork. ASAP if you think you could be getting liver damage.

If the only symptom is the palm, and you don't feel ill as well, I kind of doubt it is jaundice.
What is your epi dose?
That seems to be the only side, the yellow palm. Eyes are fine. I've been checking anally haha. I don't feel sick at all. Eating and drinking regularly. Like you said, if I think it gets to bad, bloods for sure. I'm just a little paranoid and haven't seen this on other people's log, so I thought I would bring it up and see what kind of feedback I got.

Epi dose 30/45/45/45/45/45. I'm 15 days in.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Sorry it won't let me add multiple pics in one thread right now for some reason. Good left hand.

Attachments

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. Right hand looks yellow rest looks fine. The left just looks like calluses. You "should" be fine but the only way to know is to get bloods. If you're that worried I would honestly stop. Get bloods- stay on cycle assist and up that TUDCA dosage. health>body composition. I would rather look like a joe shmo with not an ounce of muscle and be healthy than be huge and have tons of health problems. If you need more Tudca see below. Let us know how it goes.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=TUDCA+

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Brushing from heavier than normal benching!?!? I had that happen.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Brushing from heavier than normal benching!?!? I had that happen.
I doubt it. Plus I haven't been benching due to shoulder problems. But I have been doing dumbbell. Regardless it's been lightweight and a lot of volume. I do work construction so I could have grabbed some thing and not noticed. I do have caulking on my right hand still lol.

I have found it hard to eat, but I just assume it's this rigorous diet. It's hard to know what's what some times.

Will up the tudca. Thanks man.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
You don't have jaundice
I don't think I do either. I have peed brown like 3 times but pee clear yellow tint the following trip.

I honestly think this arm1care pro is no bueno. Bout to stop it and use my blockade and add in pure TUDCA.

Immediately after I take the epi, I get real bloated and upset stomach for about 30 minutes. Odd. Should I bring the dosage back down to 30?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Peed brown? Wtf, drinking enough water or what

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arimicare pro strikes me as underdosed and IMO OL isn't all that. However, I dont believe the arimicare is the problem.

TheKing7

Awards
I've been following the thread for years just never posted. How well are you washing your hands after application. I say this because I had the same exact problem with Trehnbolic. My hands were turning yellow and at first I was worried, but I started paying close attention to scrubbing my hands after application. Within a few days the yellowness was gone and has not been back. Not to say this is the reasoning for your situation or to discourage you from getting blood work, but I am 100 percent certain that was the issue behind my situation. Just food for thought.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been following the thread for years just never posted. How well are you washing your hands after application. I say this because I had the same exact problem with Trehnbolic. My hands were turning yellow and at first I was worried, but I started paying close attention to scrubbing my hands after application. Within a few days the yellowness was gone and has not been back. Not to say this is the reasoning for your situation or to discourage you from getting blood work, but I am 100 percent certain that was the issue behind my situation. Just food for thought.
makes sense as its only his right hand and it's probably the application hand.

TheKing7

Awards
That is exactly what happened to me. I went to bed one night and woke up and was like wtf my hands are legit yellow. Initially, I tried researching if anyone else was experiencing the same issue, but couldn't find any answers. I was pretty positive though that it was due to not scrubbing adequately. As soon as I started washing immediately after application, it slowly faded and eventually completely disappeared.

TheKing7

Awards
Odd right hand
Just saw your hand. I am 99 percent positive it is not jaundice and is from the lotion itself. Try scrubbing your hands immediately after application if you don't already. It is hard to judge from a picture, but from the looks of it mine was even more yellow than yours.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think I do either. I have peed brown like 3 times but pee clear yellow tint the following trip. I honestly think this arm1care pro is no bueno. Bout to stop it and use my blockade and add in pure TUDCA. Immediately after I take the epi, I get real bloated and upset stomach for about 30 minutes. Odd. Should I bring the dosage back down to 30?
Blockade is solid. however, CEL cycle assist or LGI damage Control with extra Tudca would be much better.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pissing brown.... Wtf go to the doctor. If you had jaundice you wouldn't be out and about. You would be in some serious pain.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Armicare pro only has 50mg of tudca per cap. I have a blood disease that makes me Yellow all the time but while on cycle and taking armicare pro my eyes actually look really white. Armicare is not your problem imo. You drinking at least a gallon of water ed?

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Just saw your hand. I am 99 percent positive it is not jaundice and is from the lotion itself. Try scrubbing your hands immediately after application if you don't already. It is hard to judge from a picture, but from the looks of it mine was even more yellow than yours.
Bro I just posted this thread. Ya that might be it! Didn't think about that at all! That is the hand I pump the Tren into.

Gah dang I feel like a dumb@$$ now. I didn't even consider that as a possibility.

Blockade is solid. however, CEL cycle assist or LGI damage Control with extra Tudca would be much better.
Ya for sure. I only said Blockade because I essentially have a new bottle left over from a previous cycle. I am going to finish this bottle of arm1care pro though now that we have figured out it's in my application. I don't wash my hands or anything after I rub it on my stomach or leg.

Peed brown? Wtf, drinking enough water or what
[No I'm really not. I can't keep up. I didn't mean brown. Dark gold. I drink as much as I can which is about a gallon a day but 4 days a week I work construction in the cold and I might drink 2 bottles of water in a 12 hour period. It's too freakin cold! But when I get home I slam water.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Thanks so much to everyone who chimed in. I was getting really paranoid and about to go see a dr. Couldn't find it online anywhere!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks so much to everyone who chimed in. I was getting really paranoid and about to go see a dr. Couldn't find it online anywhere!!
Try applying your TD with a glove on, if the Yellow goes away you can be completely sure

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as others have said... get some Damage Control or Aegis, buy some surgical gloves, up your water and if you
really want to be sure go to privatemdlabs.com and get a liver panel test for $50 and you will have your bloodwork
back in 2 days to confirm.

TheKing7

Awards
Bro I just posted this thread. Ya that might be it! Didn't think about that at all! That is the hand I pump the Tren into. Gah dang I feel like a dumb@$$ now. I didn't even consider that as a possibility. Ya for sure. I only said Blockade because I essentially have a new bottle left over from a previous cycle. I am going to finish this bottle of arm1care pro though now that we have figured out it's in my application. I don't wash my hands or anything after I rub it on my stomach or leg. [No I'm really not. I can't keep up. I didn't mean brown. Dark gold. I drink as much as I can which is about a gallon a day but 4 days a week I work construction in the cold and I might drink 2 bottles of water in a 12 hour period. It's too freakin cold! But when I get home I slam water.
No problem bro. Never hurts to ask to be sure even if you think you know why. I am pretty confident that is what it is though. The time I started really washing my hands good it started to fade and was gone in a few days. Keep me updated on how it is.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
as others have said... get some Damage Control or Aegis, buy some surgical gloves, up your water and if you
really want to be sure go to privatemdlabs.com and get a liver panel test for $50 and you will have your bloodwork
back in 2 days to confirm.
Will do. thanks for all the help.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll wrap a length of Saran wrap around my hand when applying a TD, I won't risk cross contamination !!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll wrap a length of Saran wrap around my hand when applying a TD, I won't risk cross contamination !!!
I like Powder Free Nitrile Gloves. They hold up very well for many applications :)

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Started washing my hands directly after application and the yellowing has already subsided. I am going to start adding another 250mg or so of TUDCA on top of the armicare pro.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started washing my hands directly after application and the yellowing has already subsided. I am going to start adding another 250mg or so of TUDCA on top of the armicare pro.
Glad you are straight bro

TheKing7

Awards
Good deal man. I was fairly certain that is what it was from. Its always smart to be cautious. Glad to hear it's getting better

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Interesting, most patients I see look like they are in horrible pain when they have jaundice, however those are late stages were they are completely yellow.
Actually, most cases of jaundice will be painless. The patients you see are either obstructed (acute cholecystitis) or have viral hepatitis. Cirrhosis, liver toxicity from drugs, pancreatic cancer, etc will all produce painless jaundice.

Maybe its a fungus on your hand?? calling mr.cooper69
I think it's just the application residue

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, most cases of jaundice will be painless. The patients you see are either obstructed (acute cholecystitis) or have viral hepatitis. Cirrhosis, liver toxicity from drugs, pancreatic cancer, etc will all produce painless jaundice.

I missed your previous post :p

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The bottom line is if your skin/eyes turn yellow go to DR even if you feel fine. A coworkers nephew had it for months before he went to the DR , By the time he finally did he had complete liver failure and died shortly after.....23 physically fit guy that just drank regularly :(

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The bottom line is if your skin/eyes turn yellow go to DR even if you feel fine. A coworkers nephew had it for months before he went to the DR , By the time he finally did he had complete liver failure and died shortly after.....23 physically fit guy that just drank regularly :(
yeah it's honestly not worth it. My ast and alt were sky high for like 2+ months One of them was 700 something. They stayed high for a while... Only thing I was on was ec.... I would stack my e with jacked micro preworkout so idk what the deal was.... All tests for hep etc came back fine. Also had two stomach ultrasounds too. Came off ec and micro for a month and they dropped to normal. Either way it was a scary time for sure.

TheKing7

Awards
Maybe its a fungus on your hand?? calling mr.cooper69
It's 100 percent from the transdermal. Whether it is from something in the carrier system or the trendione itself, I am not sure. I had it happen to me, because prior to bed I didn't wash my hands as throughly as when I applied it in the morning or afternoon. It turned orange and I had about 10 people ask me if I have been eating a lot of carrots.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
yeah it's honestly not worth it. My ast and alt were sky high for like 2+ months One of them was 700 something. They stayed high for a while... Only thing I was on was ec.... I would stack my e with jacked micro preworkout so idk what the deal was.... All tests for hep etc came back fine. Also had two stomach ultrasounds too. Came off ec and micro for a month and they dropped to normal. Either way it was a scary time for sure.
Yep, and elevated AST/ALT may not make you jaundiced, since it is bilirubin that is the causative agent of jaundice. So you can literally be 100% asymptomatic and go into liver failure

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Gotcha