SHBG meaning and superdrol

demmacs

Awards
Hi
Sorry to sound like an idiot, but when i was researching superdrol, it says "SHBG Binding Affinity: High" what would this mean, and what effects would you get as a result?
(and if theirs any chance, does anyone know what anadrol binds to? and how similar is it to sd?)

Many thanks, all reply's appreciated :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sex hormone binding globulin

Google what role it plays in the body

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^ yep ^
Google is sometimes friendlier, never gets grumpy, and most importantly, has lightning fast response time. Google can answer any question with 0 prejudice or bias.
Like the other day, I was wondering how they take the water we poop in, clean it, and send it right back to us, and its safe to drink now. Google gave me all the information I needed to put my inquisitive mind to rest. I highly recommend Google.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^ yep ^
Google is sometimes friendlier, never gets grumpy, and most importantly, has lightning fast response time. Google can answer any question with 0 prejudice or bias.
Like the other day, I was wondering how they take the water we poop in, clean it, and send it right back to us, and its safe to drink now. Google gave me all the information I needed to put my inquisitive mind to rest. I highly recommend Google.
:bananas:

demmacs

Awards
Ok so superdrol will attach to SHBG and that will then attach to the androgen receptor or the estrogen receptor? correct?

Also, i read a thread ages ago on another forum which says the differences between sd and adrol but cannot find it. I want to see what the results are like by combining the two compounds, however, only jbryand101b has said it would work (and i really appreciate it)but i want more re assurance that these compounds are different.
Thanks

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course they are different, look at the nomenclature. Superdrol and Anadrol are two of the strongest steroids ever made, Anadrol being stronger than superdrol.

If you are asking such basic questions, you're not read for any steroid use.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
These compounds are, in fact, different. But they are both steroids, I think. When questions start sounding almost like a joke, the joking will begin. Please take some time and learn. I spent 3 years training religiously and studying even more religiously before I carefully started planning cycles. Any basic questions I had were answered years before through the 100's of threads that I read. And i still don't know shyt about this stuff compared to some of these guys. Another great use for google is for searching nomenclatures of different compounds for comparison/contrast/possible side effects/etc, etc, etc....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He asked me questions, I thought I answered well enough.
Hi on a thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/242144-mithras-2.html
You state that all compounds are different which i understand, however, mike arnold made a thread on another forum and he said anadrol and superdrol are very similar and their is no point stacking these compounds and that they exert very similar effects.

Whats your opinion on this? do you think they will work through the same mechanisms?

Many thanks

The only similarity is both are 5a reduced androgens.
Sd binds strongly to the ar, anadrol binds weakly, and exerts its effects via other means that aren't fully understood.
Sd is just di methyl dht.
Stacking the two will create a synergistic effect and be extremely effective.

In a nutshell, the two exert effects via different means.
Thank you for the fast reply, your message has helped me alot. Do you think D1METHADROL from olympus labs would have a synergistic effect with sd? - apparently its also similar to superdrol.
No I don't.

Brocreed23

Awards
Of course they are different, look at the nomenclature. Superdrol and Anadrol are two of the strongest steroids ever made, Anadrol being stronger than superdrol.

If you are asking such basic questions, you're not read for any steroid use.
Nobody is suggesting using the drug just asking for information. So if you have an answer then give that instead of giving judgment you F Clown

NeoCycle98

Awards
Ok so superdrol will attach to SHBG and that will then attach to the androgen receptor or the estrogen receptor? correct?

Also, i read a thread ages ago on another forum which says the differences between sd and adrol but cannot find it. I want to see what the results are like by combining the two compounds, however, only jbryand101b has said it would work (and i really appreciate it)but i want more re assurance that these compounds are different.
Thanks
My answer is no, absolutely not. Stacking two steroids like that together (2 of some the most side effect ridden, toxic steroids there are) is asking for major trouble.

I have used both, never at the same time. Oral Superdrol has me feeling like complete garbage by week 3, dosing just 10-20mg a day.

Most of the guys that have done this for a while will probably say to run just test, you would be very surprised by the results and it’s nice to not put 17a methylated steroids in you, especially orally and even harsher on the liver.

Would you like to feel great, workout more than you ever could before and get the gains you want to get from Abombs or SD? Run 400 or 500mg of test for 10-12 weeks. Much, much healthier and with someone new to AAS like you, you should know the first cycle when done properly is always the best and testosterone is all you need. Get 10-12 weeks worth of Testosterone enanthate or cypionate.

If you must include an oral, use only one, choose a mild one like anavar, not SD or Abombs. Research the cycle length, start low, work your way up, have supporting supps and your PCT ready. These are serious drugs.

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
My answer is no, absolutely not. Stacking two steroids like that together (2 of some the most side effect ridden, toxic steroids there are) is asking for major trouble.

I have used both, never at the same time. Oral Superdrol has me feeling like complete garbage by week 3, dosing just 10-20mg a day.

Most of the guys that have done this for a while will probably say to run just test, you would be very surprised by the results and it’s nice to not put 17a methylated steroids in you, especially orally and even harsher on the liver.

Would you like to feel great, workout more than you ever could before and get the gains you want to get from Abombs or SD? Run 400 or 500mg of test for 10-12 weeks. Much, much healthier and with someone new to AAS like you, you should know the first cycle when done properly is always the best and testosterone is all you need. Get 10-12 weeks worth of Testosterone enanthate or cypionate.

If you must include an oral, use only one, research the cycle length, start low, work your way up. These are serious drugs.
I also wouldn't take the 2 together because adrol would kinda entirely defeat the purpose of sdrol imo. If I'm taking it, I'm literaly just taking it to good a quick cosmetic bump similar to a mast or winstrol or tren look. Anadrols gunna have you wet af and completely negate that.
*well maybe not you; maybe thats not your response. but that's mine, and its fairly typical.

NeoCycle98

Awards
I also wouldn't take the 2 together because adrol would kinda entirely defeat the purpose of sdrol imo. If I'm taking it, I'm literaly just taking it to good a quick cosmetic bump similar to a mast or winstrol or tren look. Anadrols gunna have you wet af and completely negate that.
*well maybe not you; maybe thats not your response. but that's mine, and its fairly typical.
Agreed and yes, Anadrol does blow me up and I lose a lot of glycogen and water after, even while using aromasin on cycle. Also, definitely, the use for SD for me would only be reserved for a short term cosmetic bump, it’s nice and dry compared to others and it builds muscle like nobodies business, so it’s great to run if you have an event or something, but yeah, not keeping even half of it in such a short amount of time and you can’t run it longer because of the toxicity, so it really only has one purpose in my mind. Just like taking halotestin before a comp or something you need hulk strength for. Super toxic, only for a very short period. I’m with you 100%.

NeoCycle98

Awards
No doubt, I woulda believed your paragraph was written by me with how close it lines up to my beliefs
Haha, I appreciate it. It’s not like we are wrong, just steering him into a healthier direction. Frankly, when I read the post and it mentioned stacking Abombs and SD I was like “oh no” and then I kept reading and saw d drol, I was concerned.

I also hate to be “that guy” and tell the OP to not run what he wants, god knows I was in his shoes some years back, but the more experience you have, the greater respect you have for these drugs and even now, I think back and realize I used SD, Anadrol, Triumphalis, in the first year or two and I cringe at the thought now after seeing what test alone can really do and continue to do for years, sustainably.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haha, I appreciate it. It’s not like we are wrong, just steering him into a healthier direction. Frankly, when I read the post and it mentioned stacking Abombs and SD I was like “oh no” and then I kept reading and saw d drol, I was concerned.

I also hate to be “that guy” and tell the OP to not run what he wants, god knows I was in his shoes some years back, but the more experience you have, the greater respect you have for these drugs and even now, I think back and realize I used SD, Anadrol, Triumphalis, in the first year or two and I cringe at the thought now after seeing what test alone can really do and continue to do for years, sustainably.
And the OP was in those shoes 9 years ago. Just sayin'