Keeping Gains....

JRSOLDJA

Awards
Ok so some might've seen how I generally dont use a serm post cycle. Now I'm actually considering it this time since I just started the man of war stack by black flag. Its a pretty hefty stack/dosage and I'd like to retain somewhere around 70% of my gains I make. Now with that in mind I need some fresh ideas for pct..something that will also get the boys functioning in a short time. I personally think nolva is not a decent option... lets put our anabolic minds to work! Thanks guys.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well i'd either go clomid 50/50/25/25 or nolva 20/20/10/10 with DAA, otc pct and cycle support and some reduce xt by SNS and maybe a few other supps but the serm is the main thing to get inorder to bring your levels back to normal and hold onto your gains. Here's a link at Strong Supplement Shop to reduce xt and our top 5 pct products just so you can take a look at them and see if you like any particular otc pct product.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/reduce-xt-by-serious-nutrition-solutions
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/top-5-post-cycle-therapy

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Well i'd either go clomid 50/50/25/25 or nolva 20/20/10/10 with DAA, otc pct and cycle support and some reduce xt by SNS and maybe a few other supps but the serm is the main thing to get inorder to bring your levels back to normal and hold onto your gains. Here's a link at Strong Supplement Shop to reduce xt and our top 5 pct products just so you can take a look at them and see if you like any particular otc pct product.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/reduce-xt-by-serious-nutrition-solutions
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/top-5-post-cycle-therapy

This is what I was going to suggest. Along with cycle support, just like you said.

Ok so some might've seen how I generally dont use a serm post cycle.
Still shocked at this... Can I ask why?

JRSOLDJA

Awards
Still shocked at this... Can I ask why?[/QUOTE]

Honestly I think my mindset with the whole not using a serm started when a couple people I used to workout with used nolva and it completely screwed up their hormone levels and sex drive. I dont really know all of the details but I think it just kind of scared me to be honest. Ever since then ive always just used reverse, e-control and a pct like testojack 100 or something similar.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly I think my mindset with the whole not using a serm started when a couple people I used to workout with used nolva and it completely screwed up their hormone levels and sex drive. I dont really know all of the details but I think it just kind of scared me to be honest. Ever since then ive always just used reverse, e-control and a pct like testojack 100 or something similar.
Something sounds hinkey about that.

The faster you get your natural test levels back up, the more you "hold onto" from your cycle. SERMs do that more effectively than anything else. Hence the reason behind them being in EVERYONE's PCT. If Nolva causes you to pause then use Clomid.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Alphamax contains the 75mg of Arimistane but also 50mg 95% Forskolin that has tons of great research, actually this exact dose has shown to decrease Fat Mass and increase LBM. On top of that also contains Divanill, LDopa, D3 and Zinc, all of which will help you hold info more muscle and potentially add strength.
Obviously I'm biased but if go with Alpha, but viron is also another good addition to any pct

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you think nolva is not a good idea, you're going against a plethora of science that says otherwise. Raloxifene, by current accounts, possibly trumps Nolva.... but nolva is still a very viable SERM. There's a reason it's been used, not talking about the bodybuilding community, so much and for so long.

It's your choice whether you want to use a SERM during PCT. It's not mandatory, the body will recover if you don't abuse it. A SERM can simply help things go smoother and quicker. Don't be fooled by n=2 anecdotal feedback, your friends most likely are reporting something wrong and did something wrong. Most users will respond very well to a SERM during PCT.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I believe the roller coaster of emotions and low test symptoms in post cycle would have been 10 times worse without a serm. And most of them line up with symptoms I have heard of guys experiencing 6-12 months after suppressive cycles ran with no pct. 1-3 weeks and they're gone for good when I use either clomid or toremifene, or nolva.
With torem, I swear I still feel "on" all the way through post cycle....

JRSOLDJA

Awards
I believe the roller coaster of emotions and low test symptoms in post cycle would have been 10 times worse without a serm. And most of them line up with symptoms I have heard of guys experiencing 6-12 months after suppressive cycles ran with no pct. 1-3 weeks and they're gone for good when I use either clomid or toremifene, or nolva.
With torem, I swear I still feel "on" all the way through post cycle....
Thats funny you say that cause toremifene was the one I was just checking out. But seems to be mainly a e-blocker. I'd like to grab a serm that stimulates LH and FSH as well as estrogen control. Thats why I'm kind of torn between the two classic options here. Btw....I appreciate everyones feedback and suggestions!

JRSOLDJA

Awards
If you plan on runnin test in your cycle you could tapper down on the test I've heard this works but never tried it
I was thinking about adding 4 andro into the mix but I think that might ne overkill since the halo and max lmg is just about as potent as test. I'll look into aromasin though. My thing is I dont wanna do any injections...hate them! Lol