Testosterone Ester Question transition prop to phenyl

gynopuff

Awards
Hi guys im sure you all have seen my 4 week log I have been wanting to extend this log but I CANNOT get more prop I can only get test phenyl which is a step up in ester from prop.

My question is: Can I transition from prop to phenyl and the phenyl start working the second I drop the prop since test is already in my system and working?

What im afraid of is dropping the prop and by the time the phenyl kicks in the bottle is empty.

gynopuff

Awards
Really guys no one knows this? Swapping from prop short ester to a longer ester does it make a difference do you have to wait for it to kick in anyone or are you all prohormone liver picklerz??

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you should of just pm'd me dude i told you ask anything specific. Ok when will you transition phenyl has a pretty short half life as well so if you load up your phenyl shot before the prop works out of your body it should go pretty smooth I would start the phenyl when you have about 2 shots left of prop so you will need to do extra shots or more ml for your last two shots

gynopuff

Awards
you should of just pm'd me dude i told you ask anything specific. Ok when will you transition phenyl has a pretty short half life as well so if you load up your phenyl shot before the prop works out of your body it should go pretty smooth I would start the phenyl when you have about 2 shots left of prop so you will need to do extra shots or more ml for your last two shots
Got it THANKS man!