PCT to keep gains (EPI)

badgerboy52

Awards
Alright so this was my first ever cycle..it was originally just going to be EPI but I kinda went on a little shopping spree with the bans and holiday sales and added in Winabol as well..im in the middle of the last week and it has been kinda dragging lately but only a few days left so oh well.

My cycle ended up being
EPI- 30/30/40/40/50/50
Winabol- 0/0/300/350/350/350
Derma- 4x per day all of cycle

I had great results..all of my lifts went through the roof..my weight went up about 16 pounds so far and my body looks to have gone down by about 2-3% just from looking in the mirror..body measurements have gone up everywhere besides my waist.

So i'm trying to figure out the best way to keep all of these results and maybe even keep lowering my body fat and continuing strength gains as much as possible but still getting back to normal b/c i feel kinda shutdown and lethargic. i'm also recomping/ cutting after this cycle. I was originally thinking this..

Nolvadex- 20/20/10/10(mg) or 40/40/20/20?
DAA- 5g/day
Erase- 3/3/2/2/2/1
Creatine- 5g/day
Reduce XT- 2x per day

But I also have ostar1ne or however you spell it, x gels, anabeta, ect all on hand..was thinking about adding in osta from what ive been reading but not sure..

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't go higher than 5 mg with the osta during pct. Any more is suppressive

badgerboy52

Awards
ive been reading and saw some people suggesting 10/10/10/10 for osta in pct

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive been reading and saw some people suggesting 10/10/10/10 for osta in pct
It might suppress you, it might not. I personally don't want to tell you anything that might reduce your chance of recovery.

Last edited:
chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
IMO, run your proposed PCT with the X gels for a full 8 weeks, then hit up the osta. X gels will actually do a pretty good job at keeping strength up and you might actually grow more in your PCT too with them.

badgerboy52

Awards
i was thinking about osta during pct and then x gels after while cutting/recomping

also is 20/20/10/10 good for nolva? or should i up it because my epi dose was higher

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Do as you will but I think you'll find the osta is much better for cutting and recomp than x gels, plus your letting yourself recover (that's the point right ��) during PCT instead of adding a suppressive compound, as mild as it may be.

thasswussup

Awards
Starting my PCT next week and just bought some new Anafuse after hearing some promising things. Must say im pretty stoked to start it

badgerboy52

Awards
Do as you will but I think you'll find the osta is much better for cutting and recomp than x gels, plus your letting yourself recover (that's the point right ��) during PCT instead of adding a suppressive compound, as mild as it may be.
yeah thats true..ive just been reading alot about how osta has allowed people to continue gains during pct... im more focused on cutting and recomping at this point if i can keep the gains from during the cycle..

when else do people generally use osta then if not during pct?

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
People use it in PCT like you've said and I think you will see two schools of thought on its use during PCT. I'm all about recovery and getting the body back to its natural state of producing the right hormones, so I don't like using anything that can cause possible suppression. There are other ways to keep your gains!

Osta can be used standalone, its not going to give AAS/PH gains but I think you'll be pleased with it as a mild "cycle".

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
If training and nutrition are on point, you should be able to gain naturally through PCT.

I'd use Xgels in PCT and save the Osta for a cut/recomp. Personally.

badgerboy52

Awards
If training and nutrition are on point, you should be able to gain naturally through PCT.

I'd use Xgels in PCT and save the Osta for a cut/recomp. Personally.
im planning on running another epi or halo cycle in 4 months while cutting..i didnt think people stacked SARMs with other compounds during cycles though

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im planning on running another epi or halo cycle in 4 months while cutting..i didnt think people stacked SARMs with other compounds during cycles though
Run your osta into your next cycle as a bridge. Have ran osta in pct before and am opting against it this time. Running dermastrength and epic and was considering x gels myself. Think you guys made up my mind on the ArA, ordering some today!

badgerboy52

Awards
Run your osta into your next cycle as a bridge. Have ran osta in pct before and am opting against it this time. Running dermastrength and epic and was considering x gels myself. Think you guys made up my mind on the ArA, ordering some today!
im still kinda confused about how a bridge would work..so i would do my pct (nolva, erase,x gels, daa, creatine) for 4 weeks...then could do the bridge (osta and s4) for 8 weeks then go right into another EPI or halo cycle and another pct with nolva and stuff right after that? do i have do a small pct after the bridge? (i have revolution pct or whatever it is, just a basic otc pct)

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
How in the hell did you gain 16 lbs off Epi, and loose 2% BF?! I didn't even gain anywhere near that on DMZ!

badgerboy52

Awards
How in the hell did you gain 16 lbs off Epi, and loose 2% BF?! I didn't even gain anywhere near that on DMZ!
idk i dont really have any issues putting on size off a cycle just normally get some fat gain with it..im in a calorie deficit right now but still keep putting on weight

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im still kinda confused about how a bridge would work..so i would do my pct (nolva, erase,x gels, daa, creatine) for 4 weeks...then could do the bridge (osta and s4) for 8 weeks then go right into another EPI or halo cycle and another pct with nolva and stuff right after that? do i have do a small pct after the bridge? (i have revolution pct or whatever it is, just a basic otc pct)
You need some off time after pct, at least 8 weeks. Then run the osta into your next cycle

badgerboy52

Awards
You need some off time after pct, at least 8 weeks. Then run the osta into your next cycle
even for a bridge you have to wait that long? i thought you could start it like right after pct

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would use the X Gels and ABE in pct and after for maximum gains. Use the Osta as suggested as a bridge into your next cycle. 4-6 weeks of Osta at 20-25mg right into your Epi/Halo cycle.

Also as stated previously, be sure and get that 8 weeks of "off time" prior to starting the Osta.

That's just how I would do it.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Might I suggest adding in a natural anabolic like IFN Kingpin

IFN15

Awards
Our Kingpin would be a great addition to your PCT to turn your production back on.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I like Yate's and Dma's philosophy regarding whether or not to incorporate osta. I have used osta extensively in the past, and it's one of my favorite recomp compounds without having to use actual AAS, but in me it is moderately suppresive and this is verified by bloods at ~20mg/day. I would say keep it out of PCT if you want a full recovery and just keep eating and training aggressively. However I had phenomenal results using one bottle of Celtic lab's ostabol as a 6 week bridge into a cycle of real gear, and have also had great results using it as a standalone.