FitnessLuke

Awards
Is it true sweating in a dry sauna will help cleanse your liver

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i don't know if it will specifically help you liver, but the sauna does help you sweat out toxins that are in your system

FitnessLuke

Awards
i don't know if it will specifically help you liver, but the sauna does help you sweat out toxins that are in your system
so if You're running orals it is Probably a good idea to sauna a lot..correct?

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
That's a give and take. You "sweat out toxins" but you also sweat. Water is probably the #1 thing for liver health whilst on cycle.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
To say it's a good idea is far fetched....

If you're hoping it aids in liver cleansing then I think you're going to be disappointed

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
idk but im more of a steam room guy. haha. My gym has a hot tub steamer and sauna.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Not sure about the liver but you do sweat out a lot of other unwanted toxics, just make sure you drink water during and after.

FitnessLuke

Awards
Well good to know...I guess either way im not loosing anything by going in the sauna even if it doesnt help with orals. Ill just get some sam-e or tudca

Is tudca really that great?

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Is tudca really that great?
That's what the research and AM members say... I'm taking TUDCA right now and have developed yellow palms on a very mild epi run. Had NAC last run and never had any problems. So I don't know what to think. Trying not to make any judgements yet. Curious if I should buy more TUDCA to run on top of the arm1care pro. It could also be all the vitamin B in getting. The yellowing could be anything. I work in construction

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont think it can hurt. Ive been using the sauna at my gym once or twice a week, but Im also running Tudca, NAC & milk thistle too.