Ph guidance please.

Leftyz

Awards
Dang guys, took some time off due to injuries last year and was just getting ready to look into a possible ph run and they're all gone.
I've done 2 Hdrol cycle over the past 5 years and loved it. Wanted to do it again but I guess it's no where to be found.
I'm reading dmz and Msten aren't banned, but are they available or all sold out already? Also, what are they exactly and how do they compare to hdrol? There used to be a ph profile on here a long time back but can't find it any more to check out the details of these 2.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
There's an auction site that I got some Havoc from. May wanna look into that, if that's your cup of tea

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orbit still has msten for sale bro

Leftyz

Awards
Can someone give me a basic profile breakdown of dmz and Msten as im having problems finding that. How are they different than hdrol?
Are they for bulking or cutting?
Which is stronger? Less sides? Safest for newbies?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dymethazine is stronger than msten, dymethazine is more hepatotoxic. Both compounds can be used for bulking or cutting depending on diet. Dymethazine leans more twords a bulking prohormone, but can still be used to cut if you understand your dietary needs. Msten would be ok for a newbie, dzine i typically don't recommend to an inexperienced user.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Dmz is my favorite steroid to recomp / lean bulk. it's pretty toxic and I feel like **** around 6 weeks.

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
Dmz is my favorite steroid to recomp / lean bulk. it's pretty toxic and I feel like **** around 6 weeks.
Truth. I used it to bulk and gain strength and it was amazing. Ill be using it for the first time to cut come April

Leftyz

Awards
Is Msten a single compound or one of those PHS with a combination of compounds in it?
I'm just looking to be as safe as possible hence why I've only ran Hdrol.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Msten a single compound or one of those PHS with a combination of compounds in it?
I'm just looking to be as safe as possible hence why I've only ran Hdrol.
Single compound