Critique my cycle.

mando2112

mando2112

Awards
I am 5'8 175lbs. 10% BF, I plan on running HCG but am undecided on how I will as there are so many opinions on the correct way. I know alot of people say for a first cycle Test-E 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks to see how the body reacts is the way to go but EQ is so mild I am going to run it with Test-E.

500mg of Test-Enanthate a week (weeks 1-16)
600mg Equipoise a week (weeks 1-5)
800mg Equipoise a week (weeks 6-10)
1,000mg Equipoise a week (weeks 11-15)
Arimidex .5mg EOD (weeks 1-16)
Clomid 100/100/50/50 (weeks 18-22)
Nolva 40/40/20/20 (weeks 18-22)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Be careful on that eq you may have heard it's mild. But many many pepole have HUGE anxiety issues on it so bad it's like having panic attacks and the Esther is long so at 5 weeks it's just starting to really kick
and if you raise up at that time u could be in for a world of hurt

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've always thought of EQ as an advanced hormone. Running it for 16 weeks, I would also have your h&h/rbc's checked also. I don't think there's a wrong way to run hcg except too high of dosage for too long or in post cycle(other than briefly to kick off post cycle)

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
EQ is not mild :) keep it at 600mg and your g2g.

Adex E3D will be better. People overdo this stuff.

I'd also run Clomid @ 50. I think 100 is too high / not necessary.

Have a good one

mando2112

mando2112

Awards
Be careful on that eq you may have heard it's mild. But many many pepole have HUGE anxiety issues on it so bad it's like having panic attacks and the Esther is long so at 5 weeks it's just starting to really kick
and if you raise up at that time u could be in for a world of hurt
Very true, if I do have anxiety while on it I will adjust the dosage back down. Reps to you, thanks for the comment.

I've always thought of EQ as an advanced hormone. Running it for 16 weeks, I would also have your h&h/rbc's checked also. I don't think there's a wrong way to run hcg except too high of dosage for too long or in post cycle(other than briefly to kick off post cycle)
I would need to pick up more test and EQ if I want to run it for an extra week, or reduce the dosages. That is something I had considered, but I would need to run Test 2 weeks longer due to the half life of EQ and felt anything over 16 weeks would be a bit much for a 1st cycle. I will be checking my bp regularly and take 1-2 baby asprin a day if needed. If the asprin does not work I will donate blood. I was thinking of blasting HCG prior to PCT rather than throughout the cycle, I read 16 weeks would be a bit long and that too high a dose could cause issues with estrogen. Reps to you, thanks for the comment.

EQ is not mild :) keep it at 600mg and your g2g.

Adex E3D will be better. People overdo this stuff.

I'd also run Clomid @ 50. I think 100 is too high / not necessary.

Have a good one
Yea I read alot of people do like the 600mg range, but I have also read people usually get better results taking 800+. I am not saying more is always better but from what I have read about EQ it seems to be in terms of gains (Vascularity, Muscle Hardness, etc). But it also comes with the increased risk which is why I did not go overboard on it. As for the A-dex .5mg EOD is not set in stone I will adjust while on cycle based on how my body reacts. Clomid at 50mg even though the cycle is 16 weeks? Reps to you, thanks for the comment.

Last edited:
damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Your very first cycle really no need to go all out with the EQ. I am sure you would see great gains with 600mg a week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Nutrition / Health 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11