Time to start new cycle after bad bloodwoks

Noutster

Noutster

Awards
A few months ago i did bloodwork after feeling down and losing weight. This started some time after my first epistane cycle (30/40/40/50/50/50 and PTC nolva 40/40/20)
My bloodwork showed decreased testosteron, shgb etc. My system was down..

After taking three shots of HCG and 10 days of clomid afterwards, my system went up again and remained stable for two months now.
Only my TSH level is still a little high. About two point above the reference value.

My question now is, when would it be "safe" to start a new cycle again? (Test or a ph)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you've been stable for 2 months, you could do another cycle. PH obviously has a bit less impact (depending on cycle of course) than pinning AAS. PH has the possibility of recovering faster. Pinning AAS means better gains, longer cycle, and longer recovery time. If you do pin, get some hcg as it seems you respond very well to it. Also look in to triptorelin.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i would agree if you've been good for two months you're okay.

Noutster

Noutster

Awards
I've miscalculated the weeks. It's one and a half month now.
So regardless the fact that my system might have been down for two/three months before i used HCG, and my TSH is still a little high, it would still be okay to go after two months?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it were me just to be safe i'd give it 3 months then start your new cycle.