finasteride .5 eod in hopes to keep bad sides away
Rogaine got to love mpb
ai life support
liv 52

PCT 17-20
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Any hcg knowledge would be great.

Does this seem like a good cycle for a good lean bulk and strength? Has anyone done a cycle like this and know what to expect for gains

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't go from SD right into var. I would go wks1-4 SD then like wks8-17 run it straight up to the start of pct. give the body a little time to clear out from the SD before you start to stress it again.

Btw, does the Rogaine work for you?

10x

10x

Awards
I'll take your advice and gap it thanks. The Rogaine slowed it down unless I missed a dose. I only ran it for like 3 weeks like a month after pct so it was already to late figured I'd save it for the nenext cycle. It'll be my first run with finasteride I'm hoping it'll do the trick at that dose without the potential loss of sex functions.

MuscleJ

Awards
Gap it, and also I like 60mg of var, I'll do 50 and then jump into 60mg. Bc var is faked so much I know guys that will take 40mg and then jump up to 60mg just to make sure it's not somthing else.

10x

10x

Awards
It looks good and it's raw powder I should be in the clear as far as it being fake but I'll prob bump it up half way through depending on how I feel and hair loss effects