Androgeddon Cycle

saintmaniac

Awards
New to this forum, old one I used is no more.

I scored some Androgeddon, pretty potent quadruple stack. A buddy ran this and was extremely pleased with the product.

15 mgs Dymethazine
30 mgs M1,4ADD
25 mg Deca
15 mgs Trenavar
25 mgs Methylclostebol

Going to run with AI life support.

Clean diet, plenty of rest, plenty of water.

I have been out of the game a while, last and only PH was 7 years ago, good old Mass Tabs. Need opinions on if this will be too strong to run considering last one I ran. I will run for 4 weeks, then PCT, then just back to clean diet/work out, no PH. My goal is to put on mass and get back to where I was when I stopped working out, then go from there.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a heavy duty PH. What does your PCT look like. If you are indeed going to run this make sure you preload your cycle support well in advance of your cycle.

saintmaniac

Awards
This is exactly what I was thinking. I am starting next Monday, so I will start support this week.

Still deciding on PCT which is why I came here.

Is extra estrogen blocker needed considering it comes with a "patented Bio-sorb absorption & time release effect (called carbopol) that is supposed to control estrogen & prolactin and eliminate estrogen related side effects."

saintmaniac

Awards
I already have life support by AI, but I may go ahead and get the Blockade. That was my 1st choice but my supp shop did not carry it.
I'll get post cycle 3X.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I already have life support by AI, but I may go ahead and get the Blockade. That was my 1st choice but my supp shop did not carry it.
I'll get post cycle 3X.
strongsupplementshop.com
They've got it all in one place my man.

saintmaniac

Awards
I had to get the PH from local shop. The higher compounds have been banned. I am getting the Blockade and teh PCT from that site.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had to get the PH from local shop. The higher compounds have been banned. I am getting the Blockade and teh PCT from that site.
Awesome! Thats a good on cycle support so it should cover you.