Body fat level / Am I good to go?

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
At 26, I was 370 lbs (fat). I lost 200lbs over 4 years slowly.
Now age 47. Weight 185. 5' 8". About 18-20% body fat.

My bodyfat is mainly within some skin deposits in between my legs, upper sides and some breast tissue.
I had skin (and those fat cells) removed from my abdominal area, lower sides and lower back.
The rest of me is quite lean (upper abs show, my legs are ripped and 'huge', triceps and shoulders, bi's, back have mild cuts not unlike someone at 15% or lower). I may get another surgery to remove the skin and fat cells from the breast area and upper sides which should bring me down another 2% at least.

Question: (I am somewhat unique with where my bodyfat exists). Do you think I am good to do a first PH cutting cycle with my bodyfat levels? I would make sure I don't gain too much weight on cycle (5-7lbs), eat wicked clean, drink a ton of water and keep the dose low (ie. EPI at 20/30/30/30/30/30). For PCT, I would have Nolva and formestane on hand (as well as an OTC test booster and other supporting supplements on cycle and PCT like cycle assist, taurine etc...).

Thanks for your support!

hide83

Awards
Imo I think your fine. I would just stick to a dry compound that doesn't aromatics.

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
if you want to go with epi, consider increasing the doses, start the first couple of days at 20 and then go to 30 for the first week. taking into account your body reactions, proceed to 40s which is the sweet spot of many for the first cycle

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also think you're fine. Also good work on your transformation. Epistane would be a great first cycle for you IF you can find it. Ostar1ne by Olympus Labs would also be a great cycle for you. Did wonders for me on a cut while eating super clean.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea your good to go. Like said above epi is perfect for you if you can still get it somewhere. If you need some more info or want to look at other cutting PH's check out Strong Supplement Shop.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/epistane-info
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/create-your-own-cutting-cycle

The create your own cutting cycle use to be an awesome feature at Strong Supplement Shop, however now the ban is in effect we really dont sell any good cutting PH's anymore but if you can find epi i would grab that and then go to the create your own cutting cycle and grab all the essential products we suggest when cutting. Hope this helps.