Cortisol blockers

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Hey guys. Looking for some info on cortisol blockers. Are they worth it? Any good brands/products? I'm assuming they're not banned. I don't really know how they work but is there any chance of a "cortisol rebound" with these things? Just started looking into them

MrBEEF

Awards
Hey guys. Looking for some info on cortisol blockers. Are they worth it? Any good brands/products? I'm assuming they're not banned. I don't really know how they work but is there any chance of a "cortisol rebound" with these things? Just started looking into them
They work and you will drop some water weight. I think if you search on the forum you'll find plenty of info. An example of a product is PES Erase or SNS Reduce XT. are very popular here and plenty of people have had great results.

3g of Vitamin C per day also helps. I think Taking BCAA's first thing in the morning on an empty stomach also reduces cortisol.

What are your goals? Getting rid of cortisol does help you look leaner, but if you're looking to build muscle, blunting cortisol can slow your progress. The hormone is a natural response after heavy exercise and is apart of the rebuilding process.

Figure out your goals and apply these or other supplements accordingly.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
They work and you will drop some water weight. I think if you search on the forum you'll find plenty of info. An example of a product is PES Erase or SNS Reduce XT. are very popular here and plenty of people have had great results. 3g of Vitamin C per day also helps. I think Taking BCAA's first thing in the morning on an empty stomach also reduces cortisol. What are your goals? Getting rid of cortisol does help you look leaner, but if you're looking to build muscle, blunting cortisol can slow your progress. The hormone is a natural response after heavy exercise and is apart of the rebuilding process. Figure out your goals and apply these or other supplements accordingly.
I was generally curious. My goals are strength oriented, but I like being fairly lean. I have read that it holds it's weight in PCT

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Testosterone is an antagonistic to cortisol so if you are on gear you likely don't need to block it.

If you have bloods showing high C your dr should prescribe something for you.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Testosterone is an antagonistic to cortisol so if you are on gear you likely don't need to block it. If you have bloods showing high C your dr should prescribe something for you.
What about during pct when your test levels are recovering?

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Good question and I don't know. But something like Phosphatidylserin won't do any harm and mostly likely help when in the thick of PCT.