What truly is "Winalean"?

CameronCu

Awards
First post!

Alright, guys. I'm looking to make some lean, dry gains in the next couple months or so while preparing for my first physique show. I came across a product called "Winalean" at Complete Nutrition. I was very curious about the ingredients and decided to hold off and do some research. Long story short, the main ingredient is the same as that in "Erase" by PES. which is "Androst 5 3 dien-7, 17-dione" and is primarily used for a PCT. I've read claims and reviews that state it helped them gain lean muscle while dropping some fat. I'll list the ingredients below... Will this product possibly cause side affects? i.e. gyno, loss in libedo, acne etc.. it claims to be an all natural ingredient. Just wanted to know your thoughts before continuing my investigation.

p.s. I would take it stand alone, with nothing to stack it with.

Attachments

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've only heard of one other female that used the original Erase. That product is just arimistane with a prop blend of some stims and "thyroid stimulators" for lack of a better word. It is more geared to help someone loose fat and/or some water weight.

CameronCu

Awards
alright. Thank you, guys! I appreciate the input.