Receptor Theory: Yeh or Ney?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Sorry If this is a repost, and please delete it if it is.

'The Bouncer' Mod at Superior said flatly:
The receptor theory has been proven bunk. We have millions of new receptors every minute.

The theory (which seems like an advertisement, but brings together some interesting points):

Written by Trevor Smith.
I do not necessarily agree with the product plug at the end and would also offer up Clen as a viable alternative to DNP or T3
~~~~~~~~~

A lot has been said in regards to clearing the receptors and I thought now would be a good time to delve into this subject and simplify things.

Basically, one must view the receptor sites as parking spaces.

Envision a slew of parking spaces that are all empty. Now we are going to call these parking spaces your receptor sites and we shall call steroids the cars. Now I want you to imagine one of those old 1950's style drive up hamburger stands where the girls come up in roller skates and take your order. Typically one would order a burger, fries and a coke--ah the food of the gods--the waitress would take the order, go bring the information to the cook, who would in-turn make the food and the waitress would then bring the food to you and you would then begin eating which is the whole reason you came to the hamburger stand in the first place.

I think everyone can easily understand that. Which means everyone can easily understand all they need to know
about the receptor sites because they do the exact same thing. We will keep with this hamburger stand model and
explain what happens when you inject steroids and they begin to go to work.

Remember how I said steroids were like the cars and the parking spaces were like the receptor sites? Well it is
basically that simple. When you inject testosterone or any one of it's anabolic or androgenic derivatives, you are sending a whole slew of "cars" into your system. Now these "cars" are on a mission--just like you would be if you were hungry and heading to a hamburger stand. They have orders to place with the cells, but before they can place them they must first find a parking space.

Now let's say you have never used steroids before. If this were the case, it would be very much like a hamburger stand that was having a grand opening....lots and lots of empty parking spaces waiting for cars to fill them up and place their orders. The steroids (cars) enter the system and come to a brand new hamburger stand called your cells. Now these cells have never previously been open to the boat-load of anabolics that are now present in the system because they previously only dealt with what your body naturally produced. However, there are lots of
extra parking spaces that can be utilized and so the steroids park themselves into these spaces.

Once they are parked a "waitress" called CYCLICl AMP literally crosses the cellular membrane which is totally impenetrably to anything else and takes the order from the steroid. The order is quite simple: Build More Muscle!!

The "waitress" then crosses back through the cellular membrane and brings the order to the "cook" called the Nucleus who begins to fill it by ordering its helpers called Ribosomes to produce muscle protein.. Now different steroids will have slightly different orders in that some may have a bigger order for the cook to fill--such as testosterone. The thing you have to realize is that a lot of times, after the order is placed, the steroid does not necessarily leave the parking space and make it available to other steroids.....it will often sit in the parking space even though it is no longer sending orders to the "waitress" to bring to the "cook", and this is where the problem of "DOWN-REGULATION" comes in. You see even if you send in more and more fresh new "cars" to occupy the receptor spaces, if they are already taken up by old "dead cars" you are **** out of luck.....

This is why you do not continually grow by injecting bigger and bigger doses of steroids. THERE ARE A LIMITED NUMBER OF PARKING SPACES. Now it would not be so bad if all the parking spaces were taken by "cars" that were sending orders to the cook, because that is when you grow. The problem is when there are "cars" that are no longer sending orders and on top of that have dead batteries which is preventing them from exiting the receptors parking space.

This is what the whole point of this article is....TOWING AWAY ALL THE DEAD "CARS" FROM THE RECEPTOR SITES
PARKING SPACES AS TO FREE THEM UP FOR NEW, FRESH, HUNGRY "CARS" TO OCCUPY THEM...This will result in new muscle mass!

O.K. Trevor, I am with you so far, but what the **** can I do about it?

The answer is ...PLENTY!

First and foremost, is to plan sensible courses. This is why I am an advocate of short courses designed in such a fashion as to have all drugs out of the system by the end of the cycle and then allow for a 3-4 week off time in which you are totally clean. If you stay on these monster 4-6 month courses, you just wind up screwing yourself and requiring that much longer of an off period. The longer you are on, the more the body recognizes that there is "too much" in the system and will begin to take counter measures. And the longer you are on, the more "dead cars" you will have sitting in the receptor parking spaces which means NO MORE GROWING!

Now with this in mind, how can we help get the cars out of there?

Well WE actually cannot, but the body can and will. Basically as time goes by, the body will free up the parking spaces just like a tow truck would remove a dead car from a parking space. However, you are at the mercy of time in this situation which is why it is important to utilize short courses that will cause less disturbance in the system, less "dead cars" in the receptor spaces and therefore less time needed for the body to remove them and free up the spaces.

That being said, it should be noted that even short course will pile up "dead cars" after a while and you should give yourself an extended clean out of 2 months at least once a year.

But Trevor, isn't there anything I can do to help speed the process?

Once again the answer is yes!

You can help speed the process up dramatically by increasing your metabolic rate...Speeding up the metabolic rate is akin to hiring extra tow trucks to clear out all those "dead cars" that are occupying the receptor sites!

Have you ever know a person who was much, much fatter than you and yet ate half as much?

These poor bastards think they were given the genetic shaft and try every diet fad imaginable only to stay fat.
Their problem no longer lies in their eating habits--which is ironic--; it lies in their metabolism, which basically was shut down due to the excess eating and lack of exercise that got them fat in the first place. Once you understand this, you can easily control your weight for the rest of your life. But what the **** does this have to due with steroid receptor sites?

EVERYTHING!

The same thing I would prescribe someone whose metabolism has shut down due to obesity, is the same thing I would prescribe someone who's receptor sites are all clogged and is no longer making progress....INCREASE THE METABOLIC RATE!!

Below I will outline a few ways this can be achieved in the constraints of a 4 week Receptor Clearing Cycle follwing
the completion of a Muscle Building Course using anabolics:

Diet: I suggest cutting back 300 calories below maintenance per day during a 4 week off time from your anabolic
regime...I also suggest eating 6-8 small meals spread out from early morning to late at night. The higher the number of meals you eat, the more your body has to go to work and break down the food which causes the metabolic rate to increase.

Aerobics: Yet another tool in the battle to increase the metabolism, I would suggest low level aerobics 5 times per
week 30 minutes per session.

Pharmacology: It is important that one does not have ANY anabolics that are active in the system during this time
period.....make sure that you have had a good 4 weeks since your last shot of long acting compound before you embark on this 4 week receptor clearing cycle....otherwise you are wasting your ****ing time! That being said, I would suggest the use of the following compounds to help accelerate the Receptor Clearing Process:

1. D.N.P. -- Understand that this is a ****ing vicious poison and a component in T.N.T., and I do not suggest it's use at all, but to be fair I must admit that NOTHING can raise the metabolic rate like D.N.P. can. Because this is well known, there are many people that will want to try it...This being the case, D.N.P. should only be used in the following manner during this course: 3 days on, 4 days off at a dose of 4mg per kilogram of bodyweight taken before bed----have plenty of towels around and a fan to keep you cool!

2. Cytomel--T3 is another booster of metabolic rate which is why the fitness models live on this stuff...it keeps you engines running high and burns the fat right off....In this case, we are more concerned with the fact that it increases the metabolic rate. Suggested use is 75mcg -100mcg 5 days on 2 days off for the 4 week course

3. B.M.R. 10--I know, I know shameless plug right...well I don't care, in the past 3 weeks since this product has been released I have people calling me and emailing me telling me that this product blows the doors off every other thermogenic including, E/C/A, Clenbuterol and Cytomel, and Tenuate.....People actually think I put D.N.P. in this product. Trust me I did not, but I did formulate a product with 11 Basil Metabolic Rate increasing compounds that will make you hotter than an oven and melt the fat right off you. Again in this course we are more concerned with the metabolic increase this product will cause. Why hasn't anyone else come up with this formula...#1 All the other
companies market to the general public which causes them water down there products #2 it is too expensive for their profit minded companies to justify it's production #3 They are not bodybuilders, I am and I know what works and what doesn not.

Doses: On the days you are NOT using D.N.P. have 4 caps before each of the first 5 meals.

* If you do not wish to use D.N.P.---which I think is the smarter approach as it is very dangerous---you can simply use the B.M.R. 10 on the days that you would be using D.N.P. In my opinion this is smarter, safer and will be just as effective.

There you have it...a brief simple lesson on your receptors and how you might go about keeping them free and clear so you can continue to Grow, Grow, Grow

Last edited:
CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Instead, THE BOUNCER says, for example: Eventually you will need more than 500mg of TEST to grow. It has nothing to do with receptors, you just need more to grow further...

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I think it was jminis that tried this with dnp if i remember correctly before one of his 40 day cycles, and he said that he did seem to notice better results. Before my next cycle i am going to run some clen, it just seems my past couple cycles have not yielded the results that i feel they should be. There is no way I will ever try dnp, possibly t3, but still undecided.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmmm, does anyone know how well T3 cleans when used ON cycle? I assume it's similar to off cycle just that the receptors are filled up and not left clean.

Nate> I've used Trimax twice. While not Cytomel, it's similar in it's action. I'd definately recommend it for a cutting cycle. Fat was literally melting off and people were asking what I was doing (considering I almost never do cardio)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I think it was jminis that tried this with dnp if i remember correctly before one of his 40 day cycles, and he said that he did seem to notice better results. Before my next cycle i am going to run some clen, it just seems my past couple cycles have not yielded the results that i feel they should be. There is no way I will ever try dnp, possibly t3, but still undecided.
Yeah it was me, I really do think DNP plays a role in cleaning out the (dead cars) so to speak. I first read about this in Author L Rea's book BTPB and it made sense.

Before my first 40day cycle I ran two cycles of DNP both were about 10 days on 10days off. This was over the course of about 2 months. I really do think it helped a great deal but it must be used with the proper amount of time off. I do think it speeds things up but it doesn't replace the proper time clean. Another thing I felt it did was get me pretty lean so when I went on cycle and calories were ramped up I gained a lot of lean mass and not fat.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thanks, okay that would make sense. The 'cleaner' your receptors are the better more effective the cycle - thus leading to more muscle gain, and less fat (if eatting well above maintance). Otherwise those calories would become fat.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
thanks, okay that would make sense. The 'cleaner' your receptors are the better more effective the cycle - thus leading to more muscle gain, and less fat (if eatting well above maintance). Otherwise those calories would become fat.
I don't know if Sldg has said anything yet, so I won't say much, but DS is about to solve this problem once and for all with a new product. It's not so much about clean receptors, it's a one time thing as far as AR's go, after they bind they may disassociate and rebind another steroid, but they don't last long in the cytoplasm before they are translocated into the cell nucleus and incorporated into DNA for use in protein synthesis. Net volume of receptors is the real issue and this is usually inversely proportional to SHBG protein levels which is the other issue. Once SHBG is steroid bound, it can't interact with AR's as it never leaves circulation, it just acts to deliver the steroid. So the solution is more complicated that just 'cleaning receptors'. Let's just say the new product is going to rock, so look for it. :thumbsup:

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D.....why do you torment us so. Another great product from DS.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D.....why do you torment us so. Another great product from DS.
Sorry! It's called ActiveTe, he's talked about it a lot I guess. I really do need to get around the board better, huh!?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Sorry! It's called ActiveTe, he's talked about it a lot I guess. I really do need to get around the board better, huh!?
Ah, its that! I'm already drooling about it ;)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
So, ActivaTe should make cycles more efficient, too!?!? (I guess it makes sense considering SHBG are dropping :D)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
So, ActivaTe should make cycles more efficient, too!?!? (I guess it makes sense considering SHBG are dropping :D)
Oh yeah, it's going to change everything. Think about your SHBG being constantly occupied, so your free T levels are always elevated keeping AR levels high even during PCT, but it doesn't interfere w/ PCT, it actually aids it due to other components other than the lignand that counter any extra estrogen biosynthesis resulting from the T increase. It's like "good" cheating. The stuff is going to be kick-ass, plus it should be fairly cheap to produce, so you could actually afford to take it all the time if you wanted. Until it's been properly tested, I'm going to suggest PCT only use for now however.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info Dr. D!
Here is my question now: suppose an experienced hardcore juicer uses Activate - he can grow off 500mg of TEST again? Or since he's gotten bigger (receptors clean aside) he'll need more than 500mg of TEST?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, it's going to change everything. Think about your SHBG being constantly occupied, so your free T levels are always elevated keeping AR levels high even during PCT, but it doesn't interfere w/ PCT, it actually aids it due to other components other than the lignand that counter any extra estrogen biosynthesis resulting from the T increase. It's like "good" cheating. The stuff is going to be kick-ass, plus it should be fairly cheap to produce, so you could actually afford to take it all the time if you wanted. Until it's been properly tested, I'm going to suggest PCT only use for now however.
Awesome! Thanks for the update!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Here is my question now: suppose an experienced hardcore juicer uses Activate - he can grow off 500mg of TEST again? Or since he's gotten bigger (receptors clean aside) he'll need more than 500mg of TEST?
bumped for D

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that could be one of the on-cycle benefits. Only 1-3% of total T is actually free while the rest is bound, so with those carriers tied up, that's a huge bump in free T. You could use it in the last half of a cycle instead of ramping up steroid doses or right from the start to get more out of a lower dose or during PCT to re-establish a high AR count again while SHBG still falls. I still think it may need to be cycled for maximum benefit, but maybe not. You can def. get away with taking it 50% of the time at least.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
damn you DS bastards, i was gonna start focusing on SAVING my money in the near future. however sledge keeps coming out with innovative new stuff that's too interesting to skip over

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
damn you DS bastards, i was gonna start focusing on SAVING my money in the near future. however sledge keeps coming out with innovative new stuff that's too interesting to skip over
:D Saving money, why? You can't take it with you and your no-good kids don't deserve it (well, maybe yours do but mine don't!)

Besides, the end is near brother! Spend it while you can and get some guns, gold, and whatever's left spend on ActiveTe ;) Actually, except for the first batch maybe, it should be priced on the low side.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
wait -- the end is near....?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Anybody know when ActivaTe is going to be coming out????
Dude! When are you gonna bite the bullet for 10 bones and get your PM's back?!

Has Sldg said anything about a release date in any of the threads? If not, I think I'm not suppose to talk about it. Kind of like I probably shouldn't talk about Revelation and get another thread locked down. I guess I'll never have what it takes to be politically correct, Kwyckemynd00.. Oh well!!!!! :thumbsup:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
The end is near :(

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established

Has Sldg said anything about a release date in any of the threads? If not, I think I'm not suppose to talk about it. Kind of like I probably shouldn't talk about Revelation and get another thread locked down. I guess I'll never have what it takes to be politically correct, Kwyckemynd00.. Oh well!!!!! :thumbsup:
Sledge said April...

Revelation? Stop teasing me dammit! :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
The end is near :(
OK, here we go... Yes, I believe it is near to the second coming of Christ. No man knows the day or hour but if you look at the signs, it's easy to see we are in the final phase before Anti-Christ is revealed. Then it gets real ugly after that. I'd love to tell everyone who doesn't know, because it will be 7 years of hell (literally) if you get 'left behind' but I always get shut down. I love you all like brothers, but I NEVER want to shove my conclusion down anyone's throat. That's a big turn-off and why more people don't wanna hear it. But there is hope. Jesus Christ. There! I said it!!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Trust me, I'll be investing $10 toward pinz before PM's ;) After I get some pinz and all preparations for my summer cycle, then I'll pay the $10...hehehe. I'm broke!
Has Sldg said anything about a release date in any of the threads? If not, I think I'm not suppose to talk about it.
I don't think he has...eh, it's cool. I'll just ask him if I get "that" interested. I'm patient.
Kind of like I probably shouldn't talk about Revelation and get another thread locked down.
"But it'sss freedom of ttthhpeeech! thhhhey thhhouldn't be locking down thhhwwweads b/c of thhhat thhhhtuff! Thathhh's bull thhhit!" :D j/k. There's nothing I love more than when ppl visit boreds and try to claim 1st ammendment rights when their threads get closed, LOL.

Anyway, you're entitled to your beliefs ;)
I guess I'll never have what it takes to be politically correct, Kwyckemynd00.. Oh well!!!!! :thumbsup:
LOL. Good memory ;)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and Dr. D...If you want me to clean up that avatar of yours, just let me know. Gimme the original cross image in the highest resolution possible and I'll put together a few different ones u can choose from.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
OK, here we go... Yes, I believe it is near to the second coming of Christ. No man knows the day or hour but if you look at the signs, it's easy to see we are in the final phase before Anti-Christ is revealed. Then it gets real ugly after that. I'd love to tell everyone who doesn't know, because it will be 7 years of hell (literally) if you get 'left behind' but I always get shut down. I love you all like brothers, but I NEVER want to shove my conclusion down anyone's throat. That's a big turn-off and why more people don't wanna hear it. But there is hope. Jesus Christ. There! I said it!!
ohhhh I thought you meant something else.
Don't worry I believe.
:thumbsup:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and Dr. D...If you want me to clean up that avatar of yours, just let me know. Gimme the original cross image in the highest resolution possible and I'll put together a few different ones u can choose from.
Yeah that would be sweet! I can't keep the Cross animated (it's 6 images I think) using my Adobe Photoshop 7. I probably just can't use it right. Do you have my addy?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
ohhhh I thought you meant something else.
Don't worry I believe.
:thumbsup:
No, don't worry about DS. It looks great in the future. Good, effective products coming out to fill in the gaps.

Sorry for the confusion, Happy Easter !!

Are you really up to 222 these days, Deoudes59?

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
its a myth (ps: i barowed some infro from big cats and Nandi articles)

Androgen receptors need to be "cleaned out" periodically>>> major bodybuilding myth.

Androgen receptors are continually being turned over in the body. There is no need to clean out existing receptors because they only have a halflife of a few hours.

A: Receptors are continually being degraded and remanufactured in cells, so they never really clog up and require cleaning. I think this is a sort of fanciful way of talking about receptor upregulation/downregulation, which is a complex topic. “Do gains slow because receptors downregulate (decrease in number and/or sensitivity) during a cycle?� is probably a more accurate way of posing the question. There are conflicting data in this regard. Short-term in vitro and in vivo studies generally show that androgens upregulate the androgen receptor (AR) in skeletal muscle. For example, in humans given 15 mg of oxandrolone daily for 5 days, the skeletal muscle AR density nearly doubled (13). When exposed to testosterone in vitro, skeletal muscle AR expression increased significantly (14).

In longer-term studies the picture is somewhat different. One study looked at AR expression in androgen treated sedentary rats vs nontreated exercised rats over 8 weeks. The androgen treated rats showed a decrease in the number of receptors, whereas the exercise trained rats showed an increase. (15) Unfortunately, the authors failed to address the question of interest to bodybuilders, and that would be the combined effects of exercise and androgen use on skeletal muscle AR regulation.

With testosterone, as is the case here, its simply because doses in excess of 1gram do not have a linear response anymore. The massive increase in dose, will yield little or no increase in results. No clear indication to the cause, although my guess is that the higher dose of test released in the blood at once causes a surge in estrogen so large that there is an equally large or larger surge in SHBG.

In long term studies in humans we get yet a different picture. In work conducted by Sheffield-Moore et. al., (16) older men were supplemented with testosterone so as to bring their testosterone levels into the mid to high physiological range. Androgen receptor expression had more than doubled after one month of treatment, yet by 6 months had returned to baseline. If this downregulation occurs when supraphysiological doses of testosterone are used, it could very well explain why gains tend to slow during a long cycle.

So, unfortunately the data are equivocal. The definitive experiment of combining supraphysiological AAS with resistance training and looking at AR regulation does not appear to have been carried out yet. Would exercise combined with AAS maintain increased AR expression, or would the addition of exercise serve to offset the AAS induced AR downregulation observed in the study by Bricout et al? Do the extremely high doses of AAS used by bodybuilders lead to more or less downregulation ( or even upregulation ) compared to what was seen by Sheffield-Moore et al? These are just a couple of questions that require further research, and could lead to answers on why exercise combined with AAS use is so much more productive than simply using steroids alone when it comes to building muscle mass.

Although reported half-lives and production rates of the androgen receptor (AR) vary somewhat according to the cells examined, the values reported in the abstract below are fairly typical. In the absence of androgen the AR has a half-life of about 3 hours. This means that after 3 hours 50% of the androgen receptors initially present have been degraded and replaced with new androgen receptors. In the presence of ligand, the half life of the AR is extended to over 6 hours and the production rate of new AR was almost doubled.

Androgen receptors do not fill up. They are constantly being produced, enzymatically degraded, and replaced with new receptors.

J Biol Chem. 1985 Jan 10;260(1):455-61.

Mechanism of androgen-receptor augmentation. Analysis of receptor synthesis and degradation by the density-shift technique.

Syms AJ, Norris JS, Panko WB, Smith RG.

The ductus deferens smooth muscle tumor cell line (DDT1MF-2) contains receptors for, and is stimulated by, androgens. Cells cultured in the absence of androgens maintain a basal level of androgen receptors. Following incubation with various concentrations of the synthetic androgen methyltrienolone (R1881) for 1-6 h, the concentration of these receptors increased from 6.0 to 12.2 fmol/micrograms of DNA, while the equilibrium dissociation constant (Kd) of 0.5 nM for this steroid remained unchanged. The steroid-induced increase in androgen receptor levels was specific for androgens and dependent upon protein synthesis. The mechanism of receptor augmentation was examined by utilization of isotopically dense amino acids to determine rates of receptor appearance and degradation in the presence or absence of [3H]R1881. In the absence of androgens, the half-life of the androgen receptor was 3.1 h, with a rate constant (kD) of 0.22/h. In the presence of 1 nM [3H]R1881, however, the half-life was 6.6 h, with kD = 0.11/h. The rate constant for receptor synthesis (ks) in the absence or presence of [3H]R1881 was calculated to be 1.35 and 2.23 fmol/micrograms of DNA/h, respectively. Thus, androgen-induced androgen-receptor augmentation is explained by an increase both in receptor half-life and in rates of receptor synthesis.

Another reason why bodybuilders just don't get infinitely large after years of AAS use is that there may be a limit to the ability of satellite cells to keep proliferating and contributing to muscle hypertrophy. The number of divisions a cell can undergo is finite (except for immortalized, cancerous cells) due to the fact that normal cells lack telomerase. Telomeres are sections of DNA that shorten each time a cell divides. Eventually the telomeres are "used up" and the cell can no longer divide. Telomerase replaces the telomeres allowing for continued cell division. Since anabolic steroids promote satellite cell proliferation, they may lead to the premature exhaustion of the ability of satellite cells to proliferate and contribute to hypertrophy. This is speculation; the real answer to your question is yet to be determined.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... Since anabolic steroids promote satellite cell proliferation, they may lead to the premature exhaustion of the ability of satellite cells to proliferate and contribute to hypertrophy. This is speculation; the real answer to your question is yet to be determined.
Yeah it's just theory, but not a bad one IMO. :goodpost:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that would be sweet! I can't keep the Cross animated (it's 6 images I think) using my Adobe Photoshop 7. I probably just can't use it right. Do you have my addy?
Nah, I don't have your addy. I'll look into what I can do to keep it animated as well. :think:

just e-mail: (myhandle)@walla.com

I can think of one simple way to make it animated. Make 6 different images and get a simple animated .gif maker. We'll see how it goes. I've never done it before, but I usually can figure things out ;) oh, oh....that will be "fie dolla's pleeze"

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: :thumbsup:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
No, don't worry about DS. It looks great in the future. Good, effective products coming out to fill in the gaps.

Sorry for the confusion, Happy Easter !!

Are you really up to 222 these days, Deoudes59?
Yes sir, slightly over that with a ~little more BF than at my national TV appearence. A long way from the pretty boy on the 5th wheel. I'm still all legal (perhaps not natural) these days
:cheers:

Happy Easter to you bro :wave:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I don't get it. We either have a limited amount of receptors (parking space) or we don't. Which is it?
I hope activate comes out soon anyway.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I don't get it. We either have a limited amount of receptors (parking space) or we don't. Which is it?
I hope activate comes out soon anyway.
Yes, receptors are limited by the enducible enzymes that generate them, but androgens upregulate the levels and lack of androgen downregulated the number. I'll see what I can find out about a release date.